LostSanity

LostSanity's ramblings that may or may not be controversial and/or polarizing

14 minutes ago, Friendship is Horses said:

Thank you for preserving our collective innocence :flattered:

Is it krokodil tho? If y'all ever want some nightmares, plug that into a google image search. I dunno if it'll destroy your sanity but it definitely eats away your skin.

I more had a list of typtamines, dissociatives, deliriants, stimulants and dangerzone opoids. anything I could think of that would distort reality enough to cause true lapse of sanity.

You really don't wanna know what kind of garbage was sitting in my train of thought. Just an example: U-47700. It's an opiod 7.5x the potency of morphine. currently only Finland, Sweden and Ohio have it regulated because so few have heard of it. It's dangerous stuff.

Survive it for a week straight and tell me you still look at the world the same way lol

This is my new 'theme song' now.

It fits too. Especially when you read the lyrics.

Because I feel like I'm trapped in the hell that is this fandom.

As well as bleeding my heart out for one reason.

Either way, one way or another, I intend on having this reach a conclusion.

What that conclusion will be... well... we'll see.

P.S.: I need rewatch Deadman Wonderland so I can read the manga where the anime leaves off and see how it concludes.

13 hours ago, LostSanity said:

I feel like I'm trapped in the hell that is this fandom.

OH YOU POOR, POOR THING LET ME HELP YOU

p6Sn6bd.png

BE FREE. RUN WILD YOUNG STALLION.

• Like 6

What I listen to when I check MLP: FiM forums now:

Because I feel like I'm in a dungeon full of monsters that are trying to kill me.

You could try making friends and getting along with people. Positivity and friendliness are usually met in kind! I know you've got your whole "me against the world" thing going on, and I'm sure it's satisfying on some level to make angry, hyperbolic statements or to roleplay punching people who have a different opinion than you do, but if you're wondering why you might be rubbing people the wrong way, it's because duh. If your problem is "everyone else", the problem is you.

:hurrr:

Personally I find your tilting at windmills to be pretty entertaining. Just, keep in mind that how people treat you is a reflection of how you present yourself. You don't have to be "the controversial one".

• Like 2

I wrote that post but didn't click send, I've been told I'm controversial in some communities but you shouldn't let a few descriptive words mould your personality.

Be yourself. Don't try to spice every little thing up, you don't have to be a beautiful unique snowflake for others to like you. you can just ya'know... chill out.

Anyway...

You know what?

I hope Roman Reigns kicks Undertaker's ass.

That way everyone will hate him more.

As for me?

It'll just make me LOVE him more.

#IBelieveInRomanReigns

I hate this day with every fiber of my being. So I'll be in a bad mood until tomorrow.

Anyone that decides to piss me off won't just get a SUPERMAN PUNCH they'll get a GOD DAMN SPEAR too.

BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN ROMAN REIGNS

Tread lightly.

Oh! Oh! I just had a thought. Your ponysona (persony?) should be named "Roamin' Reins".

Because horses.

Also can I get in on this spear action? Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord are all model citizens who have learned the error of their ways.

1 hour ago, Friendship is Horses said:

Oh! Oh! I just had a thought. Your ponysona (persony?) should be named "Roamin' Reins".

Because horses.

Also can I get in on this spear action? Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord are all model citizens who have learned the error of their ways.

Wish granted you fool with no common sense.

*locks and loads*

*SUPERMAN PUNCHES @Friendship is Horses*

*roars like Roman Reigns*

*SPEARS @Friendship is Horses*

• Like 1

I honestly can barely tell if it's some twisted roleplay or if he really is like that.

But to save my own sanity I'll just pick the first option.

• Like 3

ROMAN REIGNS WON AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER.

IT'S HIS TIME NOW AND IT'S HIS YARD

TIME FOR ROMAN TO RISE EVEN FURTHER

#RomanReigns4Champ

On 4/1/2017 at 6:13 PM, Frécinette said:

I honestly can barely tell if it's some twisted roleplay or if he really is like that.

But to save my own sanity I'll just pick the first option.

This is the internet, where cats have pop tart bodies farting rainbows, some Russian guy trolling everyone, 3 people head banging in a car, and some 90s guy singing a hit song.

Nothing here will make sense!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Sylveon said:

This is the internet, where cats have pop tart bodies farting rainbows, some Russian guy trolling everyone, 3 people head banging in a car, and some 90s guy singing a hit song.

Nothing here will make sense!

Don't forget about the frogs on unicycles. 

5 minutes ago, ChibiDashie said:

Don't forget about the frogs on unicycles. 

or that one gorilla everyone talks about

Or that dude with white vans.

I just thought of another Pony Soapbox I can submit.

But I might wait awhile before attempting to submit it. I'll try to do it before S7 starts though.

It's pony related... but not pony related at the same time.

So I'm sure EQD will be biased and not allow this one either. But I'll do it anyway.

If it is somehow accepted and shows up... I'll let you know which one was mine in this thread.

Also... I'm not addicted to the Tokyo Ghoul S1 opening theme.

38 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

I just thought of another Pony Soapbox I can submit.

But I might wait awhile before attempting to submit it. I'll try to do it before S7 starts though.

It's pony related... but not pony related at the same time.

So I'm sure EQD will be biased and not allow this one either. But I'll do it anyway.

If it is somehow accepted and shows up... I'll let you know which one was mine in this thread.

Also... I'm not addicted to the Tokyo Ghoul S1 opening theme.

Thats because you go on an endless tirade about a subject, and when people explain it to you, you immediately pull out the victim card and say "my opinions are fact, I'm going to leave"

I mean, I obviously enjoy your satire, but the moment someone arrives with a different opinion, you become the boy that cries wolf and goes offline for several hours.

• Like 1

Screw it.

I'm pretty sure it'll be denied so I'll post it on here too.

But just in case it shows up here's the title I plan on giving it.

"Why I Feel More Sorry for Ken Kaneki then I do for Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, OR Discord"

No it doesn't matter that I've only seen 2 episodes.

Well, you're gonna hate me for this.

Ken Kaneki is a walking Cliche. He's basically the "hey, I'm an ordinary guy, but then this happened, and now I need to protect the innocent and those that matter" kind of person.

I think I'll start posting in here once a day. Because I can and because I feel like it. Or until the mods tell me to stop.

So let's start a new sort of "Forum Game" that only I will play since those seem to be all the rage for whatever reason.

It's called...

"Things I Like more than Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord."

So I'll start.

Things I Like more than Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord:

Ken Kaneki.