LostSanity

LostSanity's ramblings that may or may not be controversial and/or polarizing

"things I like more than teprixie"

Lostsanity shoving his opinion down everyones throats until were choking on it.

5 hours ago, Sylveon said:

Lostsanity shoving his opinion down everyones throats until were choking on it.

I mean, the thread title should have given you fair warning. As much as he loves bringing his agenda into every possible conversation, he can hardly be accused of any throat-shoving on the LostSanity Has Opinions thread. If you come here, you're asking for them.

6 hours ago, Friendship is Horses said:

I mean, the thread title should have given you fair warning. As much as he loves bringing his agenda into every possible conversation, he can hardly be accused of any throat-shoving on the LostSanity Has Opinions thread. If you come here, you're asking for them.

I get that, but he goes around the FIM saying "this is bad, this character is bad, this character is bad!" And when someone tries to logically explain it, he pulls out the victim card and says that "No, my opinion is fact, yours isn't! I'm being harassed!"

I'm sorry, I'm no longer tolerating LS's excuses. He already said it 50 million times. I might get some stuff against me, but I'm willing to speak my mind. LostSanity can either learn to take someone's opinion that isn't his own, or he can shut up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sylveon said:

I get that, but he goes around the FIM saying "this is bad, this character is bad, this character is bad!" And when someone tries to logically explain it, he pulls out the victim card and says that "No, my opinion is fact, yours isn't! I'm being harassed!"

I'm sorry, I'm no longer tolerating LS's excuses. He already said it 50 million times. I might get some stuff against me, but I'm willing to speak my mind. LostSanity can either learn to take someone's opinion that isn't his own, or he can shut up.

This. So much this. 

But hey, I have a rather splendid idea.

You're welcome.

1b0.gif

2 minutes ago, ChibiDashie said:

This. So much this. 

But hey, I have a rather splendid idea.

You're welcome.

1b0.gif

im sorry, but its my opinion.

I'm done trying to be all "tolerant" of the same damn posts over and over and over again.

15 hours ago, LostSanity said:

*yawns*

Well that was fun I guess.

Anyway...

Things I Like More Than Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord:

Roman Reigns

http://fsb.zedge.net/scale.php?img=OS83LzgvNi8xLTEwOTI4NTgzLTk3ODY5ODQuanBn&ctype=1&v=4&q=81&xs=620&ys=0&sig=82e4acef34fdcb273c4c4fe60ab7af9078324e6b

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

Get a hobby, man!

3 hours ago, Mourningfall said:

I think at this point, it's better to just avoid clicking his threads.

or make handy of the ignore feature.

Yes because clearly I'm the asshole here who can't accept others have different opinions that just happen to be controversial.

Try looking in a mirror.

*locks and loads*

*SUPERMAN PUNCHES @Mourningfall into Ignore List*

*reloads*

*SUPERMAN PUNCHES @Sylveon into Ignore List*

Things I Like More Than Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord:

Discord, Starlight Glimmer, and Trixie.

This one is in alphabetical order. So I like it more.

• Like 4

Here is the Pony Community Soapbox I submitted that was denied by Equestria Daily because their biased against me:

Title: Why I Feel Sorrier for Ken Kaneki then I do for Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, or Discord

Oh goodie. Something else everyone will hate. But I don’t care honestly.

Tokyo Ghoul has been airing on Toonami for 3 weeks now and I’ve seen 3 episodes. Guess what?

I love me some Ken Kaneki. In fact, I really could care less if 3 episodes isn’t enough to get a feel for him and his character. As far as I’m concerned, I have seen enough. What I’ve seen in 3 episodes is a hell of a lot more than what I’ve seen from these 3 HORRID characters that everyone is expecting me to just love and considered ‘redeemed.’ Yeah, I don’t think so.

Let’s talk about why shall we?

It’s quite simple. Ken Kaneki is struggling with what is happening to him and struggling with what is going on with him. But Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord? Yeah right. Not only are they not struggling with what they are going through and have done, it’s like everyone has forgotten all the HORRID crap they’ve done and one of them has shown repeatedly that he doesn’t even care about what he’s done (Discord).

If you people want me to consider these clearly HORRID characters ‘redeemed’ (by the way they’re not in case you’ve forgotten already) then, oh I don’t know, how about they show that they’re struggling with what they have done? Maybe then I would like them a little more if they are showing that they are still struggling with what they have done. Though, to be honest, I doubt that would change much in terms of how I feel about them but still. It would be a step in the right direction instead of ‘lol we did horrible crap but we don’t care because everyone has idiotically forgiven us even though we don’t deserve it so we don’t have to care about what we’ve done anymore despite how horrible it truly was’

Yeah, I don’t think so. Ken Kaneki is showing he’s struggling with becoming a ghoul and trying to remain human. But Glimmer, Trixie, and Discord haven’t shown a single bit of struggling with what they have done. One of them probably never will because he doesn’t give a crap and never will. So, I’ll certainly never like that one (once again Discord).

Either way, I feel sorrier for Ken Kaneki then I do for Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, or Discord and that’s not going to change until these characters show that they are struggling with what they have done consistently and on a continuing basis.

But I know you all disagree with me but it’s my opinion and I have a right to have one. Have fun bashing me for my opinion as always.

The Roman Reigns of the internet,

LostSanity

P.S.: FLESH…

Wait, I thought you said that you didn't save your original Soapbox draft.

EDIT: Oh wait, one of your earlier posts said this was a different one. Whoops. Sorry about that.

Don't let the avatar change fool you. My support for Roman Reigns hasn't faltered.

In fact... it's only INCREASED.

ESPECIALLY with everyone being sore ass losers about him retiring The Undertaker

#ItsRomansYardNow

The undertaker was overrated, anyway. I'm sure roman reigns can do fine without him.

On April 27, 2017 at 1:18 PM, LostSanity said:

Tokyo Ghoul has been airing on Toonami for 3 weeks now and I’ve seen 3 episodes. Guess what?

I love me some Ken Kaneki. In fact, I really could care less if 3 episodes isn’t enough to get a feel for him and his character. As far as I’m concerned, I have seen enough. What I’ve seen in 3 episodes is a hell of a lot more than what I’ve seen from these 3 HORRID characters that everyone is expecting me to just love and considered ‘redeemed.’ Yeah, I don’t think so.

You know, if you wanted to pick a better hero that Starlight Glimmer, Ken Kaneki isn't really a good choice.

EDIT: Spoilers for Tokyo Ghoul animé

Season 2 comes and flushes that down the toilet by making Ken Kaneki, at least his anime incarnation, just as dumb as Starlight, if not more so, by having him join a terrorist organization, with the protection of his friends as a flimsy justification, with the results blowing up in his face.

Oh boy. You guys are going to LOVE this (not)...

I have some potential replacement(s) for MLP: FiM in case I decided to quit.

Hmm?

A hint?

Fine. But as I said you won't like it.

It's a show currently airing on Disney and Disney Junior that has been compared to MLP: FiM in the past.

That's the only hint your getting. That and probably Yo Kai Watch.

One other thing.

Blood + has done it again. It's reminded me of yet another AMAZING opening.

You talk about "leaving the fandom" all the time, but what does that even mean? Just stop watching the show, or what? What fandom activities do you engage in besides complaining about Glimcordtrix? Liking ponies isn't an organization with dues and meetings and stuff. You can participate according your level of interest without turning in your badge and gun or whatever.

3 hours ago, Friendship is Horses said:

You talk about "leaving the fandom" all the time, but what does that even mean? Just stop watching the show, or what? What fandom activities do you engage in besides complaining about Glimcordtrix? Liking ponies isn't an organization with dues and meetings and stuff. You can participate according your level of interest without turning in your badge and gun or whatever.

No longer watching the show or doing anything related to show including checking any forums or blogs related to the show.

*sigh* its time I made this (this was copy pasted, so that's why it isn't in colored font

I know you probably can't read this, and I'm probably wasting my time here, but I would like to apologise.

See, I'm sorry if I said anything that may have hurt you, and I do respect your opinions,  I just kinda dislike how you plaster them all over the forum like posters.

So, I'm sorry if I was rude, and I would like to make it up to you someday

Somehow... I just don't care.

I guess I'm a Lion Guard fan now.

This show may become my 'saving grace' to be honest.

There's no such thing as a 'replacement' but having something is better than having nothing.

It and Yo Kai Watch. Yep.

Not only that... I've only seen the pilot and 2 freaking episodes and I'm already starting to like it more than MLP: FiM.

Take your god damn 'line...'

AND SHOVE IT.