LostSanity

LostSanity's ramblings that may or may not be controversial and/or polarizing

On 8/11/2017 at 5:36 PM, LostSanity said:

So I've read 30+ chapters of the Tokyo Ghoul manga.

Honestly... I'm enjoying it. There are times when the manga makes more sense then the anime.

I'm not sure, seeing as I haven't seen the manga or anime, but, from what I gathered, a good chunk of Tokyo Ghoul's fanbase prefers the manga over the anime for that very reason.

Speaking of which, I think there's some copies of Tokyo Ghoul in my library, and I think I need to read that before some moron accidentally destroys the copies. That, and Attack On Titan.

Attack on Titan keeps getting new seasons so as long as that continues there's no reason for me to read the Attack on Titan manga. Not yet anyway.

You know... I was going to post this in their so-called 'Fan Clubs...'

But the stupid first post says to not post anything hateful or negative. Even though I legitimately wanted to ignore it and do it anyway.

But fine. I'll be nice this one time and put it here instead.

I've seen people in Equestria Daily comments as well on this very forum compare Roman Reigns to Starlight Glimmer and Trixie.

NO. GOD NO.

SO WRONG.

COMPLETELY WRONG.

Here's why.

Unlike Trixie, Roman isn't a egotistical maniac, that only cares about himself and has a holier-than-thou attitude and goes out of his way to annoy someone. THAT'S WHAT A HEEL DOES. ROMAN IS CLEARLY A FACE. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

If you want a comparison to Trixie for someone in WWE... I'd say she's more like Kevin Owens. He has all of Trixie's BS TRAITS that I just mentioned above.

Admittedly I don't like him constantly bringing up him beating The Undertaker but that was a WWE/McMahon decision. Roman likely had little say in that decision.

As for Starlight...

ROMAN'S HAD A FAR BETTER REDEMPTION THEN HER. NO IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT HE KEPT THE SHIELD GIMMICK. THAT'S ACTUALLY PART OF WHY I LIKE HIM.

Plus...

ROMAN NEVER COMMITTED A CRIME. STARLIGHT PRETTY MUCH DID AND GOT NO PUNISHMENT FOR IT.

So yeah.

Roman Reigns is NOT like Trixie or Starlight Glimmer AT ALL.

So I suggest you stop comparing him to them.

One more thing...

Unlike Trixie and Starlight...

I ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN ROMAN REIGNS.

400805bb20e0fdf14b78b62a82c3bab4--v-neck

This is a message to LostSanity.

Alright. So I just want to make this clear, that I don't really like you. I'm not trying to be an asshole, take the piss out of you, be hateful or whatever other misconceptions you might be devising within that head of yours. Its okay to have your opinions, even if they are controversial or not popular opinions. That is the case, only if you can back them up. On multiple posts I have seen you screaming your moronic ideas loud and proud without a shred of evidence, or even an explanation to support them. If you were to give objective, and factual arguments to backup your points then it would be okay. But every time that, I, or someone else dismantles or debunks your argument, you throw a hissy fit and either abandon your argument or continue to post the same shit again and again. You are older than me, yet it seems that you have the mind of a 13 year old girl. Its not only me either. I have seen your YouTube channel, and I wasn't surprised to see when most of your videos have more dislikes than likes. I have also spoken to other people on this forum that seem to share the same view as me. You expect people to respect you, and your opinions when you just preach them, with a blatant disregard for anyone else's opinions. You fail to provide any proof, evidence or even a compelling argument as to why to have a certain view point. Respect is something that is earned, not freely given. If you respect others, people will respect you, and at the moment, you are very hard to respect. I have said this before: I may not like your opinions, but I will fight to the death for your right to have them. Again, this is not me trying to be a dick, I'm just laying down the facts. I don't hate you, but please just consider what I have said.

Also, I don't know what your obsession with controversy is, but for your information, Eminem is the king of controversy.

The shits gonna hit the fan now.....

• Like 3

@Oldmanjenkins You'll get used to him. Some say he's been around since the early ADs, when he was publicly executed because he kept going around asking people why he was expected to pay taxes to a HORRID NOT REDEEMED Roman emperor. After that, he just kept popping up in other places and other times.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Friendship is Horses said:

@Oldmanjenkins You'll get used to him. Some say he's been around since the early ADs, when he was publicly executed because he kept going around asking people why he was expected to pay taxes to a HORRID NOT REDEEMED Roman emperor. After that, he just kept popping up in other places and other times.

Omg I literally burst out laughing when I read this. Thanks for making my day.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

I could give two shits less what you think about me.

Yeah, I expected you to get angry and throw one of your famous temper tantrums. I told you, I'm not trying to take the piss. I just laid down the facts. If your ego can't take that then maybe you shouldn't be using the internet.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Oldmanjenkins said:

Yeah, I expected you to get angry and throw one of your famous temper tantrums. I told you, I'm not trying to take the piss. I just laid down the facts. If your ego can't take that then maybe you shouldn't be using the internet.

[REDACTED]

*locks and loads*

*SUPERMAN PUNCHES @Oldmanjenkins into ignore list*

Edited by Frécinette
Remember, be excellent to each other
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, LostSanity said:

[...]

*locks and load*

Hahahaha NICE. Silencing freedom of speach and freedom of expression.

Now I know why you call yourself 'LostSanity'

Must have failed that mental re-evaluation test.

Edited by Frécinette
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, LostSanity said:

I could give two shits less what you think about me.

1 hour ago, LostSanity said:

Go fuck yourself

*locks and loads*

Well, so much for giving two shits less.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, J. Brony said:

You guys know you can just put LS on your Ignore list if his posts bother you so much right?  No bad blood necessary.

Yeah, but his garbage has officially managed to drive me nuts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sylveon said:

Meh, getting angry at Lost Sanity is like getting angry at DarkSydePhil. But that's just me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WaterPulse said:

Meh, getting angry at Lost Sanity is like getting angry at DarkSydePhil. But that's just me.

who is he?

11 minutes ago, WaterPulse said:

A Let's Player who has a similar schtick to Lost Santiy, who makes controversial opinions and falls flat on his face just as badly, if not worse. Here's a best of, if you got time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpnJMLwB_DU

Is this what hell looks like.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sylveon said:

It'd be easy to suggest adding him to your Ignore list for the sake of your own mental health.  But, I have to admit, reading his posts is like seeing a 12 car pileup on the Interstate; it's HORRID and yet impossible to look away from.  So I feel ya there bruh.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, J. Brony said:

It'd be easy to suggest adding him to your Ignore list for the sake of your own mental health.  But, I have to admit, reading his posts is like seeing a 12 car pileup on the Interstate; it's HORRID and yet impossible to look away from.  So I feel ya there bruh.

Did that.

2 things:

1. I'm finally to the 'Aogiri' arc in the Tokyo Ghoul manga. Which is around where S1 of the anime ends and the anime divulges to it's original story. It'll be interesting to see how different the manga arc is compared to the anime arc.

2. Coming soon to my DDD thought/experience thread:

ALL. OF. MY. RAGE.

:anger:

PREPARED TO FACE MY WRATH THE WORLD THAT NEVER WAS.

I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE.

NOW MATTER WHAT IT TAKES.

:flutterrage:

So... I've made my decision on John Cena vs Roman Reigns.

Which is...

I DON'T CARE WHO WINS. I REFUSE TO CHOOSE AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHOOSE.

:flutterglare: