LostSanity

LostSanity's ramblings that may or may not be controversial and/or polarizing

WOW.

The Yoshimura/One-Eyed Owl vs CCG fight happens MUCH FASTER in the manga than S2 of the anime.

:stararity:

(slight Tokyo Ghoul manga spoilers above)

Somehow... this seems fitting considering the thread I just posted.

:why:

P.S.: Don't shoot the messenger. Again, I'm only stating what I saw on another forum. Nothing more, nothing less.

Okay... so...

I haven't watched the MLP movie yet (obviously) and I still intend on waiting until S7 completes and my decision on whether I stick with this show/fandom and can continue to take all this ridiculous BS being shoved down my throat or not.

However...

Things... aren't looking good.

Even though I haven't watched the movie yet...

I'm seeing A LOT of conflicting reports and/or opinions when it comes to one of the movie characters. That being, of course, Tempest Shadow.

Which tells me that my worries are only furthered honestly.

It suggests that there was ANOTHER half-assed, ridiculous, HORRID 'Redemption'

Which seems to suggest that I may not like the movie due to that or I may quit the show/fandom because of it.

Unless of course... the rest of the movie ends up overshadowing it enough to the point where I can 'overlook' it. Which I can't promise or guarantee. I suppose it's possible that I'll like the rest of movie so much so, that I can overlook it, but again, when it comes to me and HORRIBLE 'Redemptions' that's not really a promise or a guarantee.

I don't know.

This is making me second guess sticking with this show and even watching the movie. Leaked version or otherwise.

*sighs*

I'm getting so sick of this BS. You seriously have no idea.

:applebelch:

I've already seen the movie once and I intend to watch it again this weekend.  As for whether or not you should watch the movie too.....well, let me put it to you like this; When I saw the ending (no spoilers) I thought to myself for a couple of seconds "Lost Sanity would hate this".  No joke, I actually did.  So maybe that helps you make up your mind, maybe it doesn't.  But that's my opinion on the matter.

On 10/12/2017 at 4:47 PM, J. Brony said:

I've already seen the movie once and I intend to watch it again this weekend.  As for whether or not you should watch the movie too.....well, let me put it to you like this; When I saw the ending (no spoilers) I thought to myself for a couple of seconds "Lost Sanity would hate this".  No joke, I actually did.  So maybe that helps you make up your mind, maybe it doesn't.  But that's my opinion on the matter.

I... see...

*sighs*

:doublefacehoof:

I don't know. There's still a possibility, no matter how minute, that I'll like the rest of the movie to the point where I'll be able to overlook it.

Besides...

I seriously doubt this character will be making any future appearances. It's sort of one of those 'one-off' things where certain characters never appear again.

The obvious example being how the Equestria Girls movie series characters don't appear in the main series. Which is good because I AVOID THAT CRAP LIKE THE PLAGUE AND HAVE COMPLETED SEVERAL 'CHALLENGES' GUARANTEEING THAT I NEVER HAVE TO WATCH THEM EVER.

Due to that... even if I do hate it... it's not like the character will be appearing CONSTANTLY AND BEING SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS like certain OTHER character(s) I know. :newspaper:

As I've stated already I'll wait until S7 is over, try to determine what I should concerning sticking with this fandom/show or not, and make my decision based off of that.

UGH. SO. SICK. OF. THIS. BS.

:anger:

Putting this here for those that don't read status updates.

I'm sure your all going to celebrate but I'm going to be MIA for awhile as I've been hit with a double whammy. I've been having teeth issues and just had one of my wisdom teeth taken out. Plus, the main computer I use starting having problems and I don't even have it anymore in an attempt to get it fixed. I don't have an ETA for when I'll be back but I assure you, you're favorite polarizing and controversial person WILL be back. One way. Or another. :scaryluna:

38 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

Putting this here for those that don't read status updates.

I'm sure your all going to celebrate but I'm going to be MIA for awhile as I've been hit with a double whammy. I've been having teeth issues and just had one of my wisdom teeth taken out. Plus, the main computer I use starting having problems and I don't even have it anymore in an attempt to get it fixed. I don't have an ETA for when I'll be back but I assure you, you're favorite polarizing and controversial person WILL be back. One way. Or another. :scaryluna:

Either way it seems you're short a few.....bytes.  Get it?  Bites/bytes?  On account of your tooth and computer problems?  

No, shut up.  That was a good one and you know it.

I'm still recovering from my wisdom tooth extraction.

For whatever reason... my laptop decided to take 2 full days just to install one Windows 10 update. But it appears to be fine now.

Regardless, I'm back.

U MAD?

:scaryluna:

2 things.

First... I would like to give my well-wishes to Roman Reigns. The fact that most people hates him only seems to make me like him more. It reminds me of myself (GEE I WONDER WHY :ajlie:)

That aside... get well soon man. RAW, and really WWE in generally, is an empty void without you. :sadpie:

I suppose I'll temporarily shift my support to Finn Balor for the moment. *does the Balor Club arm extension*  :mlp_DERPE:

Second... I'll be changing up my avatar again next month. The thing is though... I was hoping to do another character from another series that would 'fit' my username... but... it looks like I won't be getting to the series in question in time. So it's likely I'll go back to Persona characters. Oh well... :fluttersmith:

I'll just go ahead and tell you all since it looks like I won't be able to do it anyway.

The idea was for my next avatar to be Monokuma from the Danganronpa series. I bought all the games because I've heard too much about the series and apparently it's similar to the Ace Attorney series (in a way)

But it looks like I won't get to the series in time to see what the big deal is so it doesn't matter now anyway.

Here's the character if anyone is curious:

321856.jpg

As I just stated in my status update...

I'm taking a step back as I try to make my final decision on my MLP: FiM status and fandom on it in general. Clearly this is not something that will take a few days to decided. In fact, don't be surprised if something like this takes me several months to decide.

I'm taking this very seriously. I assure you.

I'll still be here and posting. Just possibly not as much as I have been. Possibly not being as 'outspoken' as I've been as well (or whatever you want to call it) I'll continue to post in here (when I feel it's necessary) and my Digimon Next Order thought/experience thread mostly. As well as other areas if I deem it necessary.

So yeah. That's pretty much all there is to say. When I make my final decision. You'll know and it will be quite obvious. I assure you.

*puts my MLP: FiM fandom on trial*

Me when some fool inevitably tries to convince me to accept all the so-called 'redemption' and stick with this show/fandom:

giphy.gif

So... a few of the RAW superstars that were supposedly 'sick' (Bo Dallas and JoJo) returned yesterday.

Hopefully this means Roman is on his way back as well. :approve:

I know what my Innocent Sin is.

I've accepted it.

I've embraced it.

Yet...

I'm the only one who seems to have done so.

Accept your Innocent Sin.

I've decided that I'm going to get the truth. Even if that means I have to rip it out by force.

This should help in my final decision.

Let the trial begin.

tenor.gif?itemid=4785860

What's that? You want an even shorter TL; DR version of my trial?

Okay...

Most MLP: FiM so-called 'redemptions' are LARGE DUMPSTER FIRES.

Hmm... this reminds me of a certain WWE Superstar...

I wonder who...?

OH WAIT.

I REMEMBER NOW.

Starlight Glimmer: Baron Corbin

Trixie: Kevin Owens

Discord: Samoa Joe/The Miz

So... who's Roman Reigns you may ask?

NO ONE. BECAUSE HE'S THE ONE AND ONLY.

:newspaper:

Let's kick things up a notch shall we?

I'm not against continuing though.

I gave the diatribe person 2 points.

But I'm still waiting for something that shows me actual character struggles.

OH MY GOD. HE DID IT AGAIN.

ROMAN REIGNS SAVED US FROM THE ATROCITY KNOWN AS THE MIZ.

NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMP.

So... now the question is...

WHERE THE HELL IS THE "YOU DESERVE IT" CHANT NOW?!

HERE... I'LL DO IT BY MYSELF...

"YOU DESERVE IT"

So... since I'm the Roman Reigns of this forum (and really of the internet in general)...

GUESS THAT MAKES ME THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION OF THIS FORUM (and the internet in general) AS WELL

New_Intercontinental_Championship_design

:chillin: