LostSanity

LostSanity's ramblings that may or may not be controversial and/or polarizing

You know...

Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World may be and really is ridiculous at times (particularly the Special Courses :anger: )

But... it's themes like this that really help me calm down as I face unnecessary and uncalled for BS.

:happybonbon:

You made a thread to put the show "on trial" with no intent of listening to the arguments of the other side or ever considering changing your mind. The thread's sole purpose was to get us to focus our attention on you and get a reaction out of us. So, yeah, you accomplished your goal of getting a reaction. Hardly a victory worth celebrating.

BTW...

I'll do whatever the fuck I want and there's nothing any of you can do about it.

If I'm wrong...

Update the forum rules.

tenor.gif

Well, I wouldn't say anything. There are these things called laws, and any one of us can get in trouble if you break one of those.

And although the rules on this site are lenient, that doesn't mean they're nonexistent. Your last thread irritated the mods enough for Frecinette to tell you not to make another thread like the last one. You're beginning to get on everyone's last nerve. It's only a matter of time before you cross the line and get punished.

Particularly if someone where to follow you, read every post you make, and report you to the mods each and every time you do something wrong. It's not like you could stop them. 

After all, if you can do whatever you want, what stops anyone else from doing it back XD

• Like 1

as fennekin said rules are meant to be followed

on this site though lenient in nature but still enforced

I think this whole situation has gotten outta hand personally

the rules are there for a reason nuff said

So... I think the MyAnimeList forums will likely be the last place I try to get unbiased help in making my decision.

I tried both Serebii and PokeCommunity and got better results there but no actual suggestions on what I should do.

DeviantArt got me nothing but insults (seriously?)

There are pretty much no other areas that I think could really 'help' me.

Afterwards I guess it'll be decision time.

You can believe me or not (which I'm sure you won't) but this isn't something I thought I'd actually have to do. Because I LOATH not finishing what I start. However, admittedly, there have been exceptions to where I was pretty much FORCED to not finish something I started. Looks like this is going to be another one of those cases.

The reason is actually quite simple.

I just can't take the BS anymore.

Things are coming to an end it seems...

giphy.gif

It was only a matter of time I suppose.

Honestly... I'm looking forward to this. Should be interesting... to say the least.

Danganronpa... here I come.

PRAISE BE TO MONOKUMA.

Or something. I don't know anymore.

latest?cb=20160908011113

It's official.

I'm playing Danganronpa 1-2 Reload. Trigger Happy Havoc first (because it's the first game duh).

As for my thoughts so far... it's intriguing that's for damn sure.

It's probably only a matter of time before I'm hooked.

Regardless... I'm quite liking the music too.

*explores Hope's Peak Academy trying to find a way out*

• Like 1

More Danganronpa thoughts:

First off...

SERIOUSLY?! WHY DID SAYAKA HAVE TO BE THE FIRST VICTIM?! I LIKED HER. :cry:

Also... I've only been exposed to Monokuma for a short amount of time... and I already want to SUPERMAN PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. :anger:

On 6/14/2017 at 6:20 AM, Sylveon said:

I can agree, the folks at MLP:FM Forum I heard are incredibly toxic.

https://mlpforums.com/

Are you talking about this one? Because you are either referring to MLP forums in general or this one in particular.

10 hours ago, 8492nd said:

So WTH am I supposed to do? Acknowledge his words as truth? Because I sure as hell never will!

*shrugs* Just sit around and say nothing that opposes him emote.RDlaugh.png

On 12/11/2017 at 6:03 PM, Frécinette said:

You liked the backstabbing idol ? I was expecting you to go for Junko.

I have no idea what your talking about. Sayaka has done nothing in regards to what you are talking about.

17 hours ago, 8492nd said:

So WTH am I supposed to do? Acknowledge his words as truth? Because I sure as hell never will!

Everyone has a right to have their own opinions. You do. As do I.

17 hours ago, 8492nd said:

https://mlpforums.com/

Are you talking about this one? Because you are either referring to MLP forums in general or this one in particular.

Yes. That's one I was talking about. :doublefacehoof:

11 hours ago, LostSanity said:

I have no idea what your talking about. Sayaka has done nothing in regards to what you are talking about.

Then it looks like you haven't made it to the end of the first trial. Fly on, then

Well... I'm to Chapter 2 in Danganronpa now.

I got through the first trial.

First of all... pretty much ALL the  themes that play during the trials are AMAZING. :awesomedash:

I'd say this one is probably my favorite though...

*raves*

:lunadance:

As for what happened... well...

To be honest... it's not really known if it was a true betrayal or not. Yes obviously Sayaka tried to frame Makoto but she wrote Leon's name in her blood not Makoto's. It seems to suggest that Kyoko is right and she was unsure of her actions. All in all... the true villain is CLEARLY MONOKUMA.

MUST. SUPERMAN. PUNCH.

:anger:

Regardless... because of what happened... I take back my previous post and I'd say my new favorite (other than Makoto obviously) is probably Kyoko. She's the only one remaining calm in all this and she defended Makoto when everyone thought he did it in the first trial.

IF I CHOSE THE WRONG CHARACTER FOR MY FAVORITE AGAIN... I SWEAR... :flutterrage:

It's simple, she murdered Leon to save herself but couldn't carry the murder til the end and got killed. Granted she couldn't save anyone in the end she decided to at least clear her old friend's name. Also it took you the whole chapter 1 to realize that the vilain is Monokuma ?

Favorite DR theme is that one for me

I completed Chapter 2 in pretty much one sitting. This is all I have to say about it:

EMOTIONAL. WRECK. :kdR94:

I've been playing this game for awhile now... and... well...

It's not that it's a bad game. Because it's not. It's pretty fun and I'd have to say I do like it. My major problem with it...

Is that likeable characters keep getting killed. Which is legitimately beginning to get on my nerves. :flutterrage:

Believe it or not... there's sound logic in everything I do. It may not seem that way... but it's the truth.

It's actually very simple. Even you common senseless fools choosing to praise a dumpster fire can understand it.

I was trying to see if 'time' made me feel any different. As in... if... after a certain amount of time... if I felt any differently now then I did previously.

The results... weren't shocking. In the least.

Which are.

LOLNOPE.

So that means I'm done. Fully done. Because I can't take you common senseless idiots praising a Dumpster Fire. Plus... the fandom is toxic as hell now.

So... to summarize...

Anyone who watches My Little Pony: Friendship is magic has absolutely no common sense in any way whatsoever.

Luckily... I do have common sense. Apparently the only one with any. Yep. Not surprising at all.

There's no Farewell area so consider this that. I'm not making another thread in the Introduction area. It would just cause a celebration. Which I'm sure you want but create it yourself. I won't be creating it.

Besides... you don't deserve a Farewell.

There is one thing I forgot to do though. So I'll be doing that now.

I never declared a verdict in my trial.

So... let's do that shall we?

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC.

I FIND YOU...

Danganronpa%20The%20Animation%20-%20OP2%

With that time for some final words.

@WaterPulse

Good luck. You'll need it. Quit while you have the chance. I was going to PM you but I don't intend on ever coming back here so I wouldn't have responded. This method is good enough.

Seriously. Just quit.

@Toki Zensekai

I won. Your just a sore ass loser

@Frécinette

I always felt that you had a bias against me. Pretty sure that's accurate. Luckily you don't have to worry anymore. Because I quit.

@8492nd

*locks and loads*

SUPERMAN PUNCHES @8492nd

That's all.

Regardless all of you have absolutely no common sense in any way whatsoever.

Also, though this should be obvious, I won't be watching the movie. AT ALL. In fact... I'll be avoiding it like the plague. BECAUSE DUMPSTER FIRE.

I'll be joining @Swifty now.

See? I told you @Swifty Your not alone now.

anti_brony_brotherhood_3_by_sasukekun17-

Don't try to contact me. Just don't.

I can't guarantee your health if you choose to ignore this warning.

FINAL STATUS:

0% Stay

100% LEAVE

P.S.: You don't deserve a thought/experience thread on Persona 5 either. I'll just play it myself and enjoy it myself. That's how video games were meant to be played anyway.

YOU NEVER SAW IT COMING.

Sing it with me now....................

END.

END.

END.

END OF DAYS.

I BRING THE DARKNESS I AM THE THUNDER.

I COME FROM HELL AND I'LL PULL YOU UNDER.

I'LL MAKE YOU FEEL THE WRATH OF MY WAYS.

I'LL MAKE IT REAL.

END OF DAYS.

THINGS BEGIN BUT THEN THEY END.

WORDS TO THE UNWISE

THE STORY'S ENDING AND I'M ATTENDING THE SCENE OF YOUR DEMISE.

BECAUSE MY LITTLE PONY FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC IS A FUCKING DUMPSTER FIRE.

@LostSanity

1. So that means I'm done. Fully done. Because I can't take you common senseless idiots praising a Dumpster Fire.

Hey, if I can handle people liking Tokyo Ghoul: Root A, despite supposedly being as much of a dumpster fire and a massive insult to its source material, I can handle someone liking MLP.

2. Anyone who watches My Little Pony: Friendship is magic has absolutely no common sense in any way whatsoever.

Luckily... I do have common sense. Apparently the only one with any. Yep. Not surprising at all.

And yet it took you until then end of Season 7 for you to finally jump ship, despite the fact that the show in your eyes had become a dumpster fire by the end of Season 6. Heck, not even that, it was "Every Little Thing She Does" that was your ultimate breaking point.

@Toki Zensekai

I won. Your just a sore ass loser

Says the guy who closed his own topic when called out about you whining that you had to actually work to convince the "idiots" on this forum - imagined or real - that the show was as much the dumpster fire as you said. You spent more time in your "trial" going in circles and getting into pointless arguments with trolls and Starlight fans than strengthening your initial arguments, or at least, presenting them in a way that even an "idiot" can understand. But that's just me.

• Like 1