LostSanity

LostSanity's ramblings that may or may not be controversial and/or polarizing

1 hour ago, Bakaarion said:

Why he gave up so easily ? emote.ABsad.png

I'm bored to see only people with a good opinion about ponies. The world can't be this Manichean....

It's a psychological problem. People who are going to hold grudges are going to be neanderthals, no matter how much evidence you clearly throw in their face, they aren't going to listen because they feel that their word is law. This is rather ironic considering he seems to be a huge fan of Dangonropa, a game that is all about convincing the other side that they're wrong and presenting clear evidence of why they are wrong. But you know what, maybe once he gets older and actually matures like a proper adult he'll look back and realize how much of an idiot he has been. :pinkieshrug: I mean, he may be an adult, but he's still acting like a child. I should know, I've been there before.

Either way, I never acted like a sore loser. I gave my information, he didn't accept it, I moved on, but if that's what he's gonna believe, then:

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

• Like 1

Of course, personally I don't care his opinion, I mean, I don' take it as serious arguments, but it's fine to remember that even in a pony forum, some people hate this show.

I care its opinions in the sense that it's good to questioning yourself about your pony addiction. I don't try to convince him, but it's important to hear what the haters have to say.

And after all, I hate things too, with no valid arguments, so, is it this important finally ?

3 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Of course, personally I don't care his opinion, I mean, I don' take it as serious arguments, but it's fine to remember that even in a pony forum, some people hate this show.

I care its opinions in the sense that it's good to questioning yourself about your pony addiction. I don't try to convince him, but it's important to hear what the haters have to say.

And after all, I hate things too, with no valid arguments, so, is it this important finally ?

Well, considering he hates the fandom now and had been repeatedly calling the show a dumpster fire, yeah, it kind of is important. It's one thing for people to have different opinions, yes, but it's another when you're not willing to let people like what they like. He was deliberately trying to get people to see his point of view and hate the show.

• Like 1

Common sense can be pretty fucking stupid. It used to be common sense that diseases were caused by having too much blood, and if you wanted to get better you needed to drain some of that garbage out of there. Anyway, don't let the door hit you on the way out, sport.

I'm a little hurt I didn't get a special farewell call-out. Was my antagonism too subtle?

to be honest I think this whole situation from what I saw was a whirlwind of disaster

he was really trying to force his mindset on others that way of thinking is more destructive then helpful

it boiled down to "i'm right you're wrong don't question it"

@Toki Zensekai @WaterPulse @Friendship is Horses @Frécinette

I feel bad for you 4 having to put up with that crapstorm trial i'll keep you all in my prayers Gaia bless

Duo Maxwell out *walks away*

• Like 3

Well this is sad. Not because we lost a valued member but because we lost a forum joke. A man who never made a point remotely close to good even once. 

He always went on and on about people not respecting his opinions yet he couldn’t respect anyone else’s to save his life. Every time someone debunked one of his “opinions” with sound logic, he would just throw a tantrum and storm off. Clearly not the behaviour of someone who claims to “respect others opinions”. 

To make matters worse, he would also go on tangents about the show staff being hypocrites for “shoving Starlight down our throats”. Pretty ironic considering that he had a habit of literally repeating the same two “arguments” over and over again. In short, he complains about stuff being shoved down his throat when he did the exact same thing with his own opinions. The show staff weren’t the hypocrites here. It was him. Good riddance!!! 

• Like 5