Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

The rules of this game are plain and simple, folks!! You postulate a "what if" scenario (hopefully prefixed with the phrase, "Wat Do?"), and the person below you comes up with their own solution to that problem, and that solution can be as rational, silly, or asinine as they want. Here's an example to clarify:

Crap!! You're trapped in a room with a moose!! Wat do?

That some tasty caribou... *NOM NOM NOM* ...Still stuck in the room though. Oh well. Oh look, a moose!!

Now that we have an example, here's one for real:

"You're in New York, on vacation, and there's a commotion only you seem to notice down by the hotel pool. A mad scientist is there with a strange device connected to the pool, drawing water from it, claiming it is a special biological bomb, and is declaring to detonate said bomb with a biological agent with the goal of turning the entire state of New York into his own personal 'kemonomimi girl paradise' once the bomb is primed, and is glad to have a live audience to the new era. Thing is, when you question him on 'the entire state,' he reveals the only person it won't affect is him, meaning both guys and girls will be turned into catgirls and the like if he sets this off. You have a chance to stop him, because this guy seems off his rocker, and regardless of whether it'd turn everyone into kemonomimi, it looks very much like a bomb, but then again... Wat do?"

• Like 2

Call the CT's their pretty good at dealing with bombs, unless of course they forget to buy defuse kits on the way.

After their defeat from the Chosen Undead, Smough and Orenstien are now out of jobs so to save souls they move in and become your new roommates. Wat Do?

Throw some fading souls outside the window so Smough and Orenstien could follow them.

You have waiting for you order since 3 months. Wat do?

Play games, watching videos and stay with my family

you are forced work in your less favorite work, wat do?

Edited by Error

Fuck it and walk away, whistling and listening to music as your boss yells at you.

Someone T-bones your car, wat do?!

knock their door and ask them to respect other neighbors more, if they are not respecting, call their parents

Your phone/laptop is about to get low battery and the charger is no where, what do?

Replace the battery with a new one I have lying around.

You are trapped in a room that you can't leave unless you solve elaborate puzzles. Wat do?

Solve them, or at least attempt, maybe my brain will explode so I can leave.

You suddenly find yourself without a mouth or arms, how do you communicate?

Attempt to draw messages with my feet.Then die because I forgot how to breathe through my nose.

You enter a dark cave. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Wat do?

Punch the guy in the face out of the pure testosterone generated from the intensity, then run off screaming with my arms in the air.

What?

You're smashed, don't have a phone, everything is closed, don't have money for a cab (but you have a car), and you need to get home before your wife gets pissed, wat do?

continue eating mayonnaise straight from the jar lol

You are on trial for a crime you did not commit, wat do?

Edited by Yoko

I will explain my innocence and telling the truth.

You are delayed and have overtime in the work, wat do?

Deploy a life-like dummy of myself in my workplace and sneak out of the office while nobody's looking. Alternatively use Smoke-bomb to disappear if my boss sees me.

You're trapped in a room with Midnight Sparkle, wat do? 

Conquer the world with her after we get out of the room.

You are the last survivor of an airplane that has crashed on an island, wat do?

Trying to surviving and waiting for rescue I think.

You have been chosen to be asked with lots of questions, wat do?

I would be shocked and my heart beating fast for being Trixie.....

You become one best player for one day on TF2, What do?