Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Starting? Stare? Well I would ask you what's wrong and stare back.

Your oc have been used for commission without permission, wat do?

Politely ask they do not use it.

I raise my had up in the air and stare at you expectantly, one eyebrow raised. What do you do?

Slap the silly out of you with a newspaper. Get a grip on yourself son.

You're teleported to pre-Hearts Warming Eve Equestria while the tribes are still divided and snowstorms cover the lands. Wat do?

Ride the Windigo and declare myself the Ice King, baby!! Winter will last forever!!

One day a demon pops up and she just GIVES you a billion dollars, tax free, and she doesn't ask for your soul or anything else in exchange. However, she says that from now on, every time you take a dump, 100 angels and 100 demons will die, and if you crap 9001 times, the current world will end, resulting with her being the new god of the new world, and you the only human of your gender of the old world that will remain standing to guide her new sentient race. She also says the whole angels and demons dying thing will happen regardless of whether you take the money or not, so refusing the money will not prevent this. Wat do?

I would tell her that's the cruelest ever thing. I would said that's not my fault.

You are going to watch one of your weakness funniest stuff. Wat do?

*scratches head* Hmmm... Well, this question seems... hard to answer, as how it is phrased is peculiar, so... I'd watch it?

Due to congestion on the Rainbow Bridge, Heimdall, the Norse God that guards said bridge to Asgard comes to your house telling you that there will be a new Rainbow Freeway built soon, but the bad news, and in part why he came to tell you this, is that the plans to build said freeway goes through your house. Wat do?

I think I agreed I would move to different house because he is a God.

Trixie won't appear on MLP season 6. Wat do?

Use my prior knowledge to help people around for a while. Then after I get enough money I'd buy a bow, arrows, a nice quiver, a large journal, some writing supplies and a nice cloak and go adventuring.

Ponies have invaded your house. Wat do?

I would ask them what reason they are doing at my house and ask them to leave if necessary, But if Trixie....I would not be mind.

You got a fresh job soon, relative to your educated job. Wold you exercise/training or nothing. Wat do?

Fake it. Pretend to know just enough that they'll hire you, because ya gotta get paid...

You suddenly run into your R63 self. You're intrigued by one another, but then, you both see your pony waifu across the street. Only one of you can have her. Wat do?

Well In fact that I'm the guy and I offer she-me to let the have the pony herself. I'm a gentleman after all.

Suddenly there is Mane 6 vs evil mane 6 episode. Wat do?

On 10/27/2015 at 11:52 AM, Error said:

I would be shocked and my heart beating fast for being Trixie.....

You become one best player for one day on TF2, What do?

DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BECAUSE PROCRASTINATION....

You are surrounded by countless Marios and they all want spaghetti.

Wat do?

lol fuck I didn't realize that this wasn't teh end of teh thread

2 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Eat Marios.

Er... my question from before, because I got ignored:

purposely get myself kicked out because I really shouldn't be there.

There is a Shy Guy that's constantly annoying you for toast. wat do?

Shove him in a toaster, turn it on. What? He asked for it.

You're walking down the road, minding your business one evening when someone jumps in front of you while holding a banana like a pistol and tries to mug you with it. Wat do? 

From behind, if I could not see I would raise my hands up and if he is front of me, I will look what he's holding and start defend myself if he is trying to threat me.

You are on your own with your own home and everything without parents or family. Wat do?

2 hours ago, Error said:

From behind, if I could not see I would raise my hands up and if he is front of me, I will look what he's holding and start defend myself if he is trying to threat me.

You are on your own with your own home and everything without parents or family. Wat do?

Actually try to get something done with muh life and fail

You're locked in a room with a bomb and your only tool is a carrot. Wat do?

eating the carrot because I know it's the last meal I'm eating.

in your work you have phone support with 25+ calls each hour. Wat do?

Redirect said calls to Donald Trump. He needs friends. :awesomecheer:

You prepare to eat your favorite lunch when you hear something sounding like thunder outside, despite it being clear. You open your door to check, when a woman runs by into your house and just starts punching the hell out of your lunch with determined indignation. You try to pull her off, but you can't seem to stop her from beating up your lunch. You ask why she is doing all of this. She then shakes you off, pulls down her pants, and takes a massive dump on your table, declaring, "FOR THE FATE OF THE MULTIVERSE!!" She runs out past you and before you can call the cops you hear another of thunder, and you run around the corner to see a smoldering spherical hole on the sidewalk, ala the Terminator movies. Next to it happens to be a strange futuristic bracelet still in operational condition. Wat do?

Wonder what dafuq is going on and try to see if I can make TF2 weapons materialize out of thin air because that just happened, why not cool stuff liek that? 

You forgot to answer...so About Nanfoodle riddle. I would trying to riddle this "wat do" moment.

You have suddenly large bill, wat do?