Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

I would go and try to impress all the lady ducks. :awesomecheer:

You notice an odd smell one day, and you call a plumber to check and see whether or not something has happened to your pipes, or worse yet, your septic tank. What he finds shocks him. He uncovers a sinkhole in your backyard. Days later, an archaeologist goes down and examines the pit and tells you your home was built atop the legendary "Lost City of Poo," La Mierda. They say you don't HAVE to move, but you can't destroy the site either. Wat do?

Simple: Look away from Nanfoodle and look at something that doesn't confuse me.

A man will give you a million dollars, on the condition that you are tackled once a month by a professional, top-tier linebacker. medical bills will be pre-payed in the event of broken bones or any other sort of physical damage. Wat do?!

Free the Mane 6, get a photo with Fluttershy and Rarity, then swipe Trixie and introduce her to Seth, User, & Error, making them sad she's my waifu.

Everything and everyone you touch bursts into flames now, except for lobsters. Wat do?

Use the corpses of my enemies to cook my lobsters. Lobster is good eats, yo.

POOF! You're suddenly the King & Queen of Cheese. WAT DO?!

Make some cheese fondue, cheese burgers, and force cannabilsm to my subjects.

You are now fused with the person you last talked to. Wat do?!

Well... This might make things awkward with my boyfriend, but okay. CryKatsu it is. I ship it, I guess. :ajlol:

You've gone back in time! You are now among the first cavepeople! WAT DO?!

• Like 1

Mow them all down with mah minigun. Gotta test multiverse theory somehow. :awesomecheer:

You are haunted by ghosts that do nothing but fart in your face all day. Wat do?

• Like 1

I pray for the ghost and hope the ghost will rest in peace.

you wake up many times at night, wat do?

Stay up, because da moon, er, the night rules!! :moonjuice:

You feel something whack you upside the head, and suddenly you realize you've been caught in a Pokeball. Wat do?

Take a crayon out of my pocket and write 'Ballroom' on the inside surfaces. "Ha," I say to myself and only myself, "that'll show 'em!"

You find yourself at school, when you suddenly realize that you've forgotten to attend half your classes since the semester started 2 months ago. What do you do, hot shot? What do you do?

• Like 1

Leave. I've already got a diploma, wtf did I go back for? Silly me.

Oh no! You're at your favorite food joint, but you forgot your pants! Everyone else has pants, you don't! WAT DO?!

Say "Honey, where are my paaaaaaaaants?" to cover up my mistake.

You've been banished to the moo-Wait, that's no moon. It's a space station! What do?

Turn the question back at her and ask her, "How many friends have YOU made today, eh?" ...and then, awkward silence.

Hamburgers now cause Rule 63 to occur to those that eat them. Wat do?

Always order two singles instead of a double, to cycle back around.

You thought you were smart when you bought those hands-off index funds back in the late 1990s. But now fossil fuels are on the decline and the world's hydrocarbons are quickly becoming stranded assets! Wat is even do?

Invest my remaining money in lead securities and look into "alternative" moneymaking opportunities.

You discover your life has been a Youtube Poop the entire time. Wat do?

I would realise why that my life is like that watching those youtube poop

you are team with newbie players against skilled players, wat do?

Carry on best as possible while still having fun.

You have a doctor's appointment at 12:30 and it takes half an hour to get there. It's 12:04 and the car isn't starting. Wat do?

Call the Doctor and say "I need you to meet me halfway, there was an emergency at the lab, and all of our Spodermans are escaped!"

Is that a pony eating your next of kin? OH GOD, IT IS. WAT DO?!

I pet the pony, I never liked my next of kin anyways. 

Strong-AI, artificial intelligence that can improve itself in a cycle that makes it exponentially smarter than humans in a short amount of time, has been invented and given that its morals were not properly programmed is about to cancel MLP: FiM and just show reruns of Gen 3 in its place. Wat do?

Challenge it to a game of Tic Tac Toe for control of the world.

It's late, you've got to be up early tomorrow for work, but there are unread topics in the forums. Watt due?

I lick my hand, and slap the monitor, so that my spittle acts as a bookmark. Just like High School.

Spike is getting beaten up by a sentient banana! WAT DO?!

help him from being beaten up, he is the brave Spike afterall.

You have been allowed to be free for one day from work, wat do?