Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Recommended Posts

Tell Twilight to do something useful with her magic for once and revive that apple pone!

 

You go into your kitchen and all your food is alive and is starting a revolution against you. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would ask myself if I was still dreaming and go to bed.

in your support, they are suddenly lots of calls and want you to rush to finish the tasks. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You reach into a rift in the space-time continuum and pull out a remote that allows you to speed up whatever you want.

You go outside to see angry trees throwing their leaves at your house. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch them flitter harmlessly to the ground, because have you ever thrown a leaf? Doesn't usually work too well. Probably shake my head in mild annoyance and go on my merry way.

The floor is ACTUALLY lava. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you even need to ask that question? CLIMB ON YOUR FURNITURE AND JUMP RIGHT OUTTA THAT MESS!

You receive a huge fish tank with a live shark in it in the mail. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marvel at the sheer efficiency at the postal system, because that's quite an impressive feat, all things considered. Train it to smite my foes without mercy.

You finally notice the tiny camera drone that has been following you for the past eight years. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Assert exclusive rights to my name and likeness, litigate whatever shadowy organization had been clandestinely filming me out of existence, acquire their intellectual property, use the wealth and resources to build a life-sized replica of the Great Pyramid of Cholula entirely out of tins of Spam.

 

You are a brain in a life-supporting jar that allows you to both observe and interact with the outside world, which we will assume exists (or that its impression of existence asserts enough influence over you to be functionally equivalent to existence). You have been placed in charge of a trolley car and can operate the mechanisms that start/stop it, and the mechanisms that switch tracks ahead of you.

One day, the trolley car goes out of control and the brakes cease to function. As the trolley rolls downhill at speed, you have only the option to send it down either the left or right sides of a fork in the track. If you choose the left side, Diamond Tiara will undergo a traumatic experience that not only negates her recent reformation, but drives her even further into the dark bosom of villainy than ever before. If you choose the right side, Fluttershy will cry.

 

Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The right, because I want Fluttershy to cry. :anger:

You happen to connect a user to a real life person, and nobody else knows it. You can make inside jokes at this person, startling them, and potentially scaring them off, or you can make inside jokes at the user, who will probably report you, but might not! Either way, you might make a friend, or even a nemesis! Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create another account in case I get reported and make jokes at the user simply because I'm shy af irl.

QUICK! You're invited to a party by the Queen and are unsure of what the proper attire is. There are a selection of ties or bow ties, but you don't know which one is more appropriate to wear. WAT DO?

Edited by Peridot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bow ties may be cool but, I'm more of a Tie kind of guy. (Wrong thread there Peridot, this one's 'Wat Do?' not 'Chose A or B') :sunset:

 

A Genie appears before you and says it will grant you 3 wishes in exchange for your most valued possession. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Bow ties may be cool but, I'm more of a Tie kind of guy. (Wrong thread there Peridot, this one's 'Wat Do?' not 'Chose A or B') :sunset:

 

Yikes! I had multiple tabs open. I'ma edit my comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I turn to the Genie and agree, but I use up one of my wishes to get my most valued possession back.

 

You really need to cough but you're in a silent auditorium. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fart loudly to cover my cough. 

 

You finally take leave of the chair in front of your monitor to see what's behind that door over there. Instantly you're assaulted by a wave of hot, humid air and a brightness like you've never seen before. Wat do?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Close the damn door and go back to my air conditioned room. I hate mid day summer...

 

Suddenly a man wielding a paintball gun bursts into your room, shoots you twice and runs out. 10 seconds later another 3 people follow down the corridor after the first man. Looking out the window, there's a huge paintball war going on outside. Wat do?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use my ninja skills to sneak through the fray, then go to a team's recruitment barracks and join the war myself.

 

The paintball war continues. We've each got one paintball left, and we're surrounded by six huge guys with paintball guns full of ammo. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Together we are strong! Teamwork and help together to fight against six huge guys because more the size they are, more easier to hit.

Your boss is behind you, looking at you as you doing non-relative likes this forum site or other stuff. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bring it up in the advice thread, aka WAT DO? game thread, but disguise it as just another oddball question for the next poster to answer.

 

A kickstarter campaign opens up for a fandom even to which you belong, but it's for a convention that you can't attend.

Do wat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Throw your computer into the fiery flames of Hell.

 

I need to pee but I don't want to get up. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HA! GEM'S BODIES AUTOMATICALLY ADJUST TO THE GRAVITY OF ANY PLANTOID!

ozMAo3A.gif

 

PERIDOT IS LAUGHING AT YOU. WAT DO?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now