Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Recommended Posts

Create a hand-made book with illustrations for a story that's only five paragraphs long.

 

So the "doctor" tells you that you "have" to cut back on the "unhealthy" calories and eat more of those dumb, brainless plants that grow in mud and dirt. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put a bit of mayonnaise on them and you should be fine.

 

I feel totally stressed. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell them that in their native language that I can't speak their language. and then walk off. and then watch from a distance as they look around skeptically.

 

You're tied to a chair and your leg just got stabbed by a knife. what do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did already (tabitha st. germain & andrea libman <3)
 

resist the urge to hug her!

 

A portal opens and one of the mane 6 appears in front of you. what would you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SCREAM THAT I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM AND THAT I WANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.

 

I feel totally worthless. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sell your neighbor's junk while they're asleep. Now they're worth less too. :awesomecheer:

 

One day, you wake up and go into your kitchen to find Mermaid Applejack and Onigiri Rarity sitting at your table, eating your hard-earned Fruity Pebbles. They greet you like this is perfectly normal, and Applejack talks about wanting to plow up your yard to put in a small garden, maybe plant a couple of apple trees as well, while Rarity wants you to take her to the spa today. Confused, you stab yourself in the hand with a fork, thinking you are dreaming. Nope, this, and the searing pain of having a fork impaled in your hand is real, not a dream, and now you're bleeding all over your kitchen counter, which is going to be a pain to get those blood stains out. Applejack and Rarity look at you like you're an idiot for doing that. You also realize this isn't a hallucination, because you're the picture of mental health (though the fact you just stabbed your hand with a fork to test your lucidity might begin to raise questions about that), not to mention 'shrooms are for weirdos, absinthe is for weirdos with creepy handlebar mustaches, and you ate all your peyote last week while watching that Smurfs marathon.

Applejack then pulls a cell phone from her skirt pocket and asks, "Well, ya goin' ta remove that fork or am ah goin' ta have to call an ambulance?" With the pain you're in and the blood exsanguinating from your mortal vessel, an ambulance sounds nice, but then you realize what would happen if they saw Applejack and Rarity? How would you explain away the cowgirl mermaid and the sentient unicorn-horned riceball in your house? Would the Men in Black show up, spirit you all away, and alien autopsy the lot of you? So many things, so many things... Oh, and you suddenly realize your phone bill is due today. Wat do?

(...and Error, if you answer this, don't TL;DR this)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop myself from bleeding out and question why the fuck I just stabbed myself with a fork instead of the stereotypical pinching. Proceed to question my sanity while treating the wound and be glad I at least had the good mind to keep a Medical kit in the kitchen. After that's taken care of call my work and tell em I'm sick and spend a few hours sitting somewhere and hope those two really are a hallucination. If that fails and they're still there just go to the shop, buy a large pack of hard cider, a shovel, an inflatable pool and just go with the Apple orchard idea.

 

Someone left your ice cream out of the fridge and now it's all melted. Wat do?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melted ice cream = flavored milk. Have a drink and then, have revenge.

 

.You are the skipper of the tour boat Anchovie. A sudden squall has left you shipwrecked on an island with seven eccentric girls from Canterlot High School. The possibility of rescue is slim....

*waggles eyebrows* What do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't it obvious? *Waggles eyebrows.* Campfire stories!

 

The cashier is giving you back your change and you're putting it away but you can't do it fast enough and suddenly they're holding out your shopping bag and you have no hands and the coins are dropping to the ground and the bag goes up in flames and the cashier is crying and you're crying and your wallet is screaming and you're descending into Hell. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sell it to get money for bills... :puzzled:

 

You've been assigned a task at three times your normal workload, and at a rate of one third your normal pay.  The work is something you've been dying to do for as long as you can remember.  What do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will ask my fellow team to teamwork if possible.

You are late for work and what's your excuse for your boss. Wat do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Produce the fresh head of a barbarian and declare that my apartment was besieged by their noisome ilk all morning, until reinforcements arrived from the next county over and broke upon the besiegers like fire unto the fields.

 

That excuse didn't work because he could tell the head was just a latex mask with a wad of ketchup-soaked paper in the neck. Wat do?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lay seige to the workspace and declare yourself the ruler of that foul land.

 

I'm angry about something that's out of my control. Wat do?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now