Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Walk around all day contriving situations in which I can say "because I'm ARMED and dangerous!" or "exercising my right to bare ARMS!" and stuff like that.

Noodles are banned by a constitutional amendment. Wat do?

Sit back and watch all the students who can't cook and live on noodles, fast food and alcohol squirm.

You're hit by a heavy snowstorm during a hike up in the mountains while on a ski trip. You barely manage to see anything ahead, but you know there are a lot of old and abandoned cabins around these mountains. You only brought essentials and you have no cell reception. The storm isn't showing any signs of slowing down. Wat do?

Throw a rabid Trixie at him and watch the shenanigans. :smugtrixie:

Suddenly, 4Kids comes back from the corporate graveyard and wants an IP to ruin, so they kidnap your waifu and take them to their "Re-education Center" in the "Shadow Realm." Wat do?

Gather a party of brave souls and mount a rescue, forging friendship and fortune along the way.

The distinct smell of burning cables is permeating the air around you, wat do?

Burn corpses to cover up the smell of the cables.

You inadvertently scratch the fender of a mad scientist's car and instead of exchanging insurance information they decide to attack your home with an army of unstable explosive babies. Wat do?

Retaliate with my army of dire wasps.

You have been forced to flee your country due to reasons. Your only option is to become a refugee in Hammocktopia, but some of their policies... differ from your own. Wat do?

I tried to flee but I realise I don't live in US, so it doesn't matter much for me....but feel sorry for the people in US

In different dimension. Hilarry Clinton becomes the president of the US. Wat do?

Turn to science. Science always finds a way. :megusta:

You suddenly fall through your floor into an alternate universe, thanks to Michio Kaku's string field theory saying that while it extremely, EXTREMELY improbable, it could happen. Flipping through the television, you notice a lot of people in creepy clown make-up, and see on the news that America has just elected the first Juggalo president. To try to get your mind off the weird and largely imbecilic victory speech, you decide to check in on MLP, which  you see that in this reality to your shock that Twilight is a foul-mouthed juggalo, Pinkie is an edgelord, Applejack is an Earth Pony supremacist, Scootaloo regularly bites the heads off of chickens because "I like the taste" as she puts it, and Celestia is such an asshole troll she's a borderline villain in her own right, having sent Luna to the moon 1000 years ago because, as she states, "Bitch done touched my cake." Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Luna are oddly still the same as they are in your original world, though Luna looks a bit malnourished. Wat do?

"No!" I said and return to my own world.

You got lots of work responsilibity works on your work and have to multitask include overwork sometimes. Wat do?

Take a vacation to lovely Hammocktopia, with it's warm sands and conveniently hammock sized ponies. Perfect for cuddling. Relax and have a nap. The Leader invites you to spend the day at lovely Lake Fluttershy. And remember, there is NO war in Flutterstadt.

Protesters are blocking the road and have surrounded your car. Things are looking ugly. Wat do?

That's silly. Roads are for things that go "vroom vroom." Just keep driving. *thump thump thump thump* I'm driving. :happy_twi: *thump*

One day a notebook falls from the sky before you. On the cover it says, "Brown Note." Flipping through, it turns out it's just like the Death Note, except instead of killing people with heart attacks by default, it makes them have such explosive diarrhea that they poop themselves to death within 40 seconds of writing their name down. It also turns out you can do non-lethal things as well to people, as long as diarrhea or dysentery is somehow also involved in the instructions. You also find out, unlike the Death Note, you have to sign at least sign one name into it within 2047 minutes (AKA 32 hours and 27 minutes) of touching it or you fall victim to the book yourself, and you cannot decide if you want to keep it or discard it until you either have killed one person or affected 1000 people in some other fashion with it, and it turns out the book is indestructible. About this time, to confirm it's real, the God of Poo that dropped it appears before you. Wat do?

• Like 1

I won't pick it up because it's not mine and walks away.

This forum have not been answered for long. Wat do?

I cast magic missile, attacking the lack of activity!

A full-grown but tiny dog has found its way to your doorstep, you can tell that either it hasn't been cared for at all or it has been getting horrible treatment from its owners.

Wat do?

I would temporary help the dog and care for him until I ask for the owner on internet and such and local.

There are going to be unspected things on 2017.Wat do?

Just repeat to myself "it's just a show! I should really just relax."

You have been shanghai'd by a mad scientist and his mad assistant, loaded onto an orbiting satellite, and are being forced to watch terrible movies as part of an inhumane experiment with the aim of world domination. Wat do?

I would be surprised a lot at first time and trying to realise how I ended up there. For first thing I would see what's going.

There is foreigner and trying to communicate with you to have a small help about locations. Wat do?

Bring up Google Maps, turn it into a list of directions, and send it to said foreigner. 

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here. The mailbox insults your taste in clothes.

What do?

I accept my fate to remain a filthy casual and go play something more Family Friendly... Like the original Serious Sam games.

Your brand new 4k monitor has a dead pixel, wat do?

Either learn to ignore 1 out of 8.3 million pixels, or RMA it with the insistence that there are as many stuck pixels as the manufacturer requires for a return.

Your kid brings home a fish he caught and asks if he can keep it as a pet. The fish is an alligator gar, still living after the trip home because of its primitive lung.

AlligatorGar_AmericanMuseumOfNaturalHist

This fish lays poisonous eggs, has scales so hard and sharp that they've been used as arrowheads, and the skin is so tough that early American settlers used it to cover their wooden plows.

Wat do?

I would say no and says the fish have no place at my home.

You are late for work and your boss call you with a phone. Wat do?