Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Ask if I the load is light or if they really need me to come in that morning. If they don't, use one of my Personal days. If they do, dress like a man possessed (presumably by some fast-dressing spirit) and hurry on over to the garage.

You're in high school, except you suddenly realize that you've missed half your classes for most of the year somehow. You make your way to one of them, already in progress, but never seem to actually get there. The school's layout is constantly shifting and you find yourself going down detours and through weird architectural elements that weren't there before. Wat do?

Burn it to the ground. Problem solved. :awesomecheer:

You wake up one day and suddenly a volcano rises forth from the ground and out from it a wild haired deity dressed liked a prison inmate bursts forth, declaring that he, Stablord, has awoken, and that the "Shankocalypse" is upon the Earth. What this entails is that nothing hurts anyone anymore, except for homemade shivs, but now everyone is required to go forth, craft their own shivs, and shank everyone they can, as only the 2,000,000 left standing when the Shankocalypse ends will be allowed to enjoy the paradise Stablord will create from the ashes, but to be among those 2,000,000, you must have shanked at least 5 people. Those who refuse to shank will be hunted by his many mighty Shankasaurus Rexes, who possess shivs for hands and teeth, and those that try and stop him will be thwarted by his many Shiv Knights. After he finishes this explanation, someone screams, "THE SHANKOCALYPSE IS UPON US!!" and immediately shivs your neighbor. Wat do?

Touch ALL the things! :twitwitch:... Except my PC, I kinda need that the way it is.

You're out of tea, it's 3 AM, all nearby shops are closed and you have a sudden craving for the stuff. Wat do? 

51 minutes ago, Skyrazer said:

Touch ALL the things! :twitwitch:... Except my PC, I kinda need that the way it is.

You're out of tea, it's 3 AM, all nearby shops are closed and you have a sudden craving for the stuff. Wat do? 

But you can't use it EVEN if its the way it, because the moment you try to use it, it'll be turned into a pony toy....hmm, thats tough.

Anyway, You only said I'm out of tea, well guess what?! I got teabags, and even tea leaves in my drawers in the kitchen!! ...Therefore I just make more tea.

8 hours ago, Azalea Floria said:

But you can't use it EVEN if its the way it, because the moment you try to use it, it'll be turned into a pony toy....hmm, thats tough.

Anyway, You only said I'm out of tea, well guess what?! I got teabags, and even tea leaves in my drawers in the kitchen!! ...Therefore I just make more tea.

I rejoice in not having to do any action.

Gravity suddenly inverts, what do?

1 hour ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

I rejoice in not having to do any action.

Gravity suddenly inverts, what do?

Figure out how to Portals. what else?

Suddenly you're at the Nutshack. wat do?

f1e505b5477e685a2372f36cba46e5b9.1000x56

12 hours ago, Error said:

I would try to return to my old back.

There is valentine's day. Wat do?

play vidya

screw romantic relationships and other stuff you do on that day

You are stuck in a room with Mr. Own. wat do?

better hope you don't have any music mashups on you; they make him angry

maxresdefault.jpg

Play ALL the music mashups just for the sake of pissing him off, stab him repeatedly in the gut with a letter opener, then plant the evidence in Rogue's house and the corpse in his bed as he sleeps, stage the murder to look like he did it, then look through his pantry for Fruity Pebbles. If he doesn't have any, burn down his car and make it look like he did it to collect the insurance money and then collect the insurance money; and if does, do it anyways just because. Afterwards, upon his conviction, buy his house in the police auction and flip it, then see to getting on the parole board in order to ensure Rogue gets out early. At that time I harvest his kidney because I'll be hungry. :awesomecheer:

You're walking down the street, middle of the day, plenty of foot traffic, minding your own business, when a petite girl dressed in a Japanese schoolgirl outfit and a trench coat comes walking by and suddenly stabs a soup spoon almost completely through the skull of the person standing next to you. They dead. However, no one bats an eye, not even the cop standing 15 feet away. They just walk over and around the corpse like watching a Japanese schoolgirl nearly slamming a spoon through someone's skull was perfectly normal. Moments later, she pulls out another soup spoon and does this again. Another corpse. This time though, one person across the street DOES react like you'd expect someone should react to seeing someone killed with a spoon and screams, and then down the sidewalk to the left. She pulls out a third spoon and throws it, splitting their head open and pinning them to the brick wall behind them. This time, almost everyone stops and APPLAUDS her great shot with her spoon, and cheers her on. Only four or five other people seem mortified. She moves on, stabbing a path through her cheering fans, but you swear she flashed you a chilling glint. Wat do?

I don't know what to do.

There is no one above this post would read that long. Wat do?

On 2/21/2017 at 8:54 PM, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Play ALL the music mashups just for the sake of pissing him off, stab him repeatedly in the gut with a letter opener, then plant the evidence in Rogue's house and the corpse in his bed as he sleeps, stage the murder to look like he did it, then look through his pantry for Fruity Pebbles. If he doesn't have any, burn down his car and make it look like he did it to collect the insurance money and then collect the insurance money; and if does, do it anyways just because. Afterwards, upon his conviction, buy his house in the police auction and flip it, then see to getting on the parole board in order to ensure Rogue gets out early. At that time I harvest his kidney because I'll be hungry. :awesomecheer:

You're walking down the street, middle of the day, plenty of foot traffic, minding your own business, when a petite girl dressed in a Japanese schoolgirl outfit and a trench coat comes walking by and suddenly stabs a soup spoon almost completely through the skull of the person standing next to you. They dead. However, no one bats an eye, not even the cop standing 15 feet away. They just walk over and around the corpse like watching a Japanese schoolgirl nearly slamming a spoon through someone's skull was perfectly normal. Moments later, she pulls out another soup spoon and does this again. Another corpse. This time though, one person across the street DOES react like you'd expect someone should react to seeing someone killed with a spoon and screams, and then down the sidewalk to the left. She pulls out a third spoon and throws it, splitting their head open and pinning them to the brick wall behind them. This time, almost everyone stops and APPLAUDS her great shot with her spoon, and cheers her on. Only four or five other people seem mortified. She moves on, stabbing a path through her cheering fans, but you swear she flashed you a chilling glint. Wat do?

Disregard what happened. Proceed to go home and play some vidya

You find youself in a random, chinese SNES bootleg and are seemingly stuck there. Wat do?

you can't skip the above poster....uhm then time to reply both.

Bakaarion:

I would see if I have not lose my mind and check her. If it's real , I will try to help her somehow and keep it away from people. (They will just make experience on her.....so yeah)

Luigifan:

I stare on it and walks away as nothing happened.

You are going to work 8 hours nonstop streaming about nonstop talkers about meeting. Wat do?

Uuurgh... after 6 hours I lost sanity and I talk them about ponies.

I give you the power to change 1 thing in your current day (past or future). What do you do ?

Open a wormhole under Washington, DC that devours the whole city... Hey, it exists within my day, as do many other places on Earth and the universe, as do many other people and places; people and places I've never visited, and you said I could change 1 thing within that day, and just because I don't live there or interact with it any direct or indirect fashion doesn't mean it doesn't cease to exist either, so I pick building an Einstein-Rosen Bridge underneath the nation's capital to "drain the swamp," in a more... literal way. :awesomecheer:

You're walking down the street when someone come up, rips your face off, rolls it up like some sort of bloody flesh Fruit Roll-Up, and eats it in front of you. Wat do?

Can't you just write a "normal" response ? xD

I ask my heart to start again and my legs to prepare to run. And finally I the insane monster in my brain wakes up and I involuntary prepare a BBQ to eat him alive including my own ripped face. I eat until a pony comes to my brain to make the monster sleeping again. After that I think I go to the emergencies, it must be hurting so much...

Justin Bieber sing a new song about your name, what do ?

As pikachu, I walk proudly in the street, and I unsubscribe from my power provider.

A gigantic solar flare own all the computers in the world. Wat do ?

Look for a new line of work. Can't be a programmer if there's no computers left on the planet. Hmm, I'm thinking Astrophysics is an interesting career path...

8 people you have never met but know online,you get to pick who, suddenly appear in your living room, wat do?

It's its speed/symphonic/death metal, do nothing. We're good. The world is now a better place. Same for jazz and classical music from the late-Romantic period (1870-1910) through to the present. However, if that genre was country music, let's just say a certain android from DBZA had the right idea. :awesomecheer:

You wake up and find you can only speak in turkey gobbles, everything you write on now explodes violently moments later, and even though all you utter is gibberish turkey noises, the alt-right suddenly loves you and everything you say, to the point of killing for you at a mere utterance. However, NOT speaking is not an option, as for some reason your new voice keeps Ghidorah at bay. Also, THIS IS NOT A DREAM*. Wat do?

*I feel like I have to add this disclaimer to keep folks from dodging the question.

19 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Can't you just write a "normal" response ? xD

Nope. Never. Normal is boring as hell. "Normal" is dull. It BORES me. For me, I believe one of the most important facets of "Wat do?" is to propose the most batshit insane scenarios, then see how you'd deal with them. Only problem is some folks either evade or ignore the scenario (namely by just claiming the whole thing is a dream), which I think is a cop out, and if done enough times leads me to think you lack any form of creativity whatsoever.

Attempt to sing Michael Bolton songs whilst running through a parade with a permanent marker, marking everyone in my path... :flail:

You're playing poker with a tiger, a giraffe, a hippopotamus, and a seagull. You're holding Ks Qh and the flop is 8d Qd 9d. The tiger stares really intently at its cards, and then at the hippopotamus, and back at its cards, and back at the hippo, and has an annoyed expression on its face, and checks. The giraffe is cheating by using its height to look at the tiger's cards; the tiger doesn't seem to be aware of this. The giraffe bets 3/4 of the pot. The hippopotamus grunts and folds. The seagull is flapping around and being really really annoying and making stupid noises, and it calls. Wat do?

• Like 1

You gave me shit cards. Regard my low experience, I fold. I point out to the tiger that the giraffe can see his cards and hope the game is over and gains are cancelled.

Hasbro calling you to write an episode for the 8th season. What do ?