Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

*insert excited horse noises here*

Probably see what grass and flowers taste like. Oh, and Magic, definitely try Magic out.

MLP's final season has aired and the show is over, wat do?

Seek out episodes of Care Bears: Welcome to Care-A-Lot on Blu-Ray and become a Belly Bro!

Followed promptly by murder.

Of my self-esteem.

You found an old floppy disk full of postage-stamp-sized jpegs of anime and manga images you downloaded as a kid, back when the internet sounded like this. What do?

Wonder how I read the data on it when I don't have a floppy drive of any size, whether it be 8", 5.25", or 3.5" versions for one, then accuse the disk of witchcraft, because it obviously must be to let me see its contents without a floppy drive, and summarily burn it at the stake.

You are now an unladen swallow. Wat do?

Go about with my daily life. This country is always in always in a depression as it is, a global one won't mean much.

Astronomers find a real Equestra in a distant star system in our galaxy, wat do?

Well, considering it would take much longer than the lifespan of most humans to reach Proxima Centauri, the closest star to us outside of the solar system, with our current propulsion technology, and they found it on a distant star (somehow), well, I'm gonna build me a fully functioning Death Star and blow up Pluto, thus ending the issue of whether it is a planet or not. That seems to be about all I could do for now.

You come home each day for several days to find that a leprechaun has taken a dump on your table. You know it's a leprechaun because it's green and has Lucky Charms marshmallows in it (that, and after the fifth time it happens you installed a hidden camera and watched him teleport into your kitchen and do the deed). Wat do?

ask him to clean his dump and tell him to go out because that is not his home. If not I force him out and clean the dump myself.

There is storm outside, the bus and the taxi are not avaiable to work. Wat do?

Ask a friend for a lift to work.

Suddenly you are tasked with singlehandedly bringing down a totalitarian regime, armed only with a fork and talking kitten sidekick. Wat do?

KITTEN THUNDERDOME!! 1000 KITTENS ENTER, 1 KITTEN LEAVES...

You one encounter Scootaloo walking down the street by tripping and falling on her, at which tim... OH SHIT!! A swarm of Scootaloo suddenly spring from the shadows and begin to attack you Cucco style. Wat do?

I run, and try to find an open door to load a new area.

It's night, 4 AM, and some noise wakes you up. It's one of your windows, it's broken and you hear discreet footsteps on the dark. Wat do ?

I look at the window and finds out that there is snow plowers wakes me up many times. (True story) and be annoyed

You are low on money and the month is still 1-2 week left to get salary. Wat do?

Lol, how do you know that ? I'll eat pastas and use savings money I guess. Or ask my customers to pay me earlier but I feel bad asking that.

The pony after me Ski very well.

6 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

The pony after me Ski very well.

As the above is not phrased in a "Wat do?" narrative, but in a "The Pony After Me" narrative, I am therefore not obligated to answer that statement.

You're riding on a train when suddenly Sabin Figaro shows up and suplexes said train. Wat do?

I remember to shot you with shot gun, for crime raisins. :awesomecheer:

You one day discover the "crystals" in the Crystal Empire are in fact crystal meth, and everypony there has an endless contact high just from living there and drinking water pouring through the crystal pipes. This also explains Sombra's odd fixation with "crystals." Wat do?

Turn around promptly and go home, mumbling something about it "not being my problem."

You now have a theme song of your choosing that plays in the background of your daily life, and everyone can hear it, wat do?

Hmmm. The pink panther theme, because it makes me funnier.

The pony after me... Ok bad joke.

You just found a terrific witch in your closet. Make her laugh and you will be safe, make not and wou will be cursed. Wat do ?

---------------------

11 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

As the above is not phrased in a "Wat do?" narrative, but in a "The Pony After Me" narrative, I am therefore not obligated to answer that statement.

:flutterdear: Ooops yes sorry, I have some attention issues sometimes, I need to stay very focused. Be sure it's not wanted.2657529-6458311763-sweet.png

Trying to make her laugh and telling about my past story with funny moments.

There is monday. Wat do?

Throw Skyrazer at Bakaarion's face and then tell Baka, "NO. STOP IT. STAHP..."

You have a son and a daughter, fully grown, however it turns out your daughter since leaving the nest has become a third-world dictator that likes to partake in cannibalism, often eating her dissidents, and loves to jaywalk, while your son is a crooked Wall Street banker that delights in screwing old people out of their last dime and the homes to boot, employs child labor in sweatshops, and forces hobos to fight for scraps to the death for his amusement. Anyhow, they're back home for a family dinner when suddenly a fire breaks out, and they both get trapped. Wat do?