Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Trying to save them because they are my children. Even sacrifice even they have bad people.....I'm just a parent for love.

Lord Nanfoodle strikes again with his weirdo moment. Wat do?

Enjoy the ride, because we all know the ride NEVER ENDS... Am I right, Toki? ~beat~ ......Yeah, Toki knows what I'm talking about.

A troop of otherworldly (and also apparently immortal) apes one day suddenly just starts following you everywhere Ginosaji-style and keeps hurling their poop at you 24/7, everywhere you go, for days, weeks on end, never stopping, never sleeping, unrelenting in their poo flinging, apparently hoping to eventually kill you with ape crap while driving you apeshit. Wat do?

Well, I'd find the people that weren't responding and hold them up in a CIA-style detention center/internment camp, then attach electrodes to their ears to "convince" them to write witty retorts that have nothing to do with their jobs or face electrocution as I give the greenlight to have monkeys baked on PCP beat the hell out of the detainees with bamboo poles, mostly for my amusement. I then eat a lasagna and wait for posts.

An alien comes to Earth, and has picked you at random. They appear before you and ask that you explain to them what the hell Neon Genesis Evangelion was about, stating, "I have one of the most brilliant minds in the cosmos, can calculate the angle of orbital decay of a moon to ten decimal points, and build a machine that could actually make lead into gold in my sleep, but what the tee-totaling hell is the meaning in Evangelion?! I cannot understand this plot in the slightest!! What's with the Door of Guf? First they got these Lance of Longinus, then there's the Spear of Cassius, but then it disappears, and now there's more than one Lance of Longinus? Why CAN'T Shinji run away? You got NERV fighting these angels for some reason, something to do with Third Impact, and you also have SEELE trying to help bring forth Instrumentality, and now the Rebuild adds WILLE to the mix... And on that topic, the fuck is Instrumentality?!" They state if you cannot explain Evangelion to them, they'll blow up the Earth in frustration. Wat do?

olB0hX5.gif

Lord Nanfoodle is on high and talking about more philosophy deeply that no one can reply how to say "wat do". Wat do?

Alright I am going in. It was an honor being a brony besides you friends. I come forth and challenge the dark lord himself. As he is talking about mysteries of life and death i grab a snickers. I think he mentions something about meaning of life but I do not listen and instead feed him the snickers. I have just bought us few minutes, it's up someone else to finish the job.

Alright so. MLP movie is pushed to be on same day as Star Wars VIII, wat do?  

I go to watch MLP for sure. I see people laughing on me in the Star Warz queue, but I don't care, nothing could make me feel bad this day. Anypony come with me ? I pay of course.

A temporal dysfunction takes you into a dimension where ponies does not exists. What do ?

• Like 1

I attempt to make a pony out of dirt. But it doesn't go very well as some kiddos destroy it, thinking it's some kind of lame art. 

I accidentally System32. Wat do?

Move to GNU/Linux, the desktop of The Future! Why settle for accidentally System32 when you can sudo rm -rf / ?

You've moved to GNU/Linux, the desktop of The Future! But you chose Gnome 3 instead of Plasma 5 as your desktop environment, and now there are angry mobs with pitchforks, carrying unflattering effigies of you with a dunce hat on. As they close in around you, the Super Key suddenly stops working.

Wat (su)do?

I don't sudo. I do more gpupdate.

Some of mane 6 voice cast have stopped for a reason and replaced by different voice actor. Wat do?

Do what any mature person would do... Laugh at all the people bitching at it on the interwebz. :awesomecheer:

You awake one day and discover you suddenly know sign language, both in how to "read" it and sign it, but oddly, when you try to sign, your hands refuse to obey. Over time, your hands tend to refuse other certain actions and even act of their own accord, and even beginning to sign on their own. That's when you discover, to your horror, that not only are your hands somehow sentient, thinking independently of you, but that they're also racist too!! Wat do?

Send my hands to re-education camp so that they can become more tolerant, understanding members of socie-me.

Oh noes! Now they've become so dramatically Buddhist and peace-loving that they refuse even to swat at mosquitoes sucking the blood out of your body! Wat do?

Force them to play Doom. Doom solves everything, of course!

I've been drowning in childhood nostalgia from a computer game! Wat do??

I know what you feel, I let you enjoy this game.

The scientists from the CERN made a real mini black hole who exterminate the humanity with the exception of you. What do ?

Pop that sucker. If need be, take a pin, impale it, and slice it open.

You walk in one day and to your shock you discover your parents are now full-blown hardcore foul-mouthed, Faygo-guzzling, clown make-up wearing, horrorcore listening Juggalos, planning an upcoming trip to the Gathering of the Juggalos, and are trying to get you to go along with them. Wat do?

I slowly leave away backwards and pretend that I did not see them.

You have cold or flu. Wat do?

Stay in bed with closed eyes and pony musics loudly in the headset.

You live the same day for ever. What do ?

Daily life of the life

You are in the other dimension and see yourself. Wat do?

I fight myself, and hug, and fight again. That's what Sangoku would do.

EGD forums are off for 6 month. What do ?

Trying to find a new similar site to join until it's fixed.

You met people from forums like this site. Wat do?

Harvest their kidneys for a light lunch and then collect their souls for the Fimblvintr Engine in order to begin the march towards the Apocalypse, of course!! :awesomecheer:

You come home to find you're being robbed by murderous mongooses armed to the teeth and packing heat. Wat do?

"It's a good thing I just came back from the gun store!" Packs twice the heat while smoking a cigar that inexplicably appeared in my mouth.

The mongoose is dead, but he was the right hand man of the most feared animal crime gang in the world and they won't take one of their own getting killed sitting down. What do?

• Like 1