Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

2 minutes ago, Shadow Dash said:

Alcohol!

Nu, no alcohol ;~;

If it was on your own table, eat it. Otherwise save it and eat it after a month.

I want to master driving. Wat do?

Very simple: kidnap NASCAR drivers, and refuse to let them go until they teach you to drive like a pro.

5 pounds of chocolate appears on your doorstep. What do?

Close the door

You are just back to your work after vacation. The work is on disaster and needs your help. Wat do?

Go back on vacation. Or quit. Maybe both.

A lion is in your bedroom. Your computer is on the other side of the lion. What do?

Distract it with some Lion Lickers and surf like it's my last day on Earth.

Humane Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer separately confess to you in private that they have a crush on the other, but don't want you to tell the other about their feelings. Wat do?

Chloroform them and lock them in a room together Saw style, complete with a TV feed with a Jigsaw-like puppet, forcing them into a scenario that will make them admit their true feelings. Throw Twist in there as well and have her get killed to help heighten the tension, and also to kill Twist. :awesomecheer:

You wake up one day, turn off your alarm, and toss off your bed sheets to suddenly discover you're a mermaid (and note I said "mermaid," not "merman," "merfolk," or "merperson," or any other "mer-" term. Regardless of your sex before, you're definitely female now in addition to being part fish). After the initial shock somewhat subsides, you realize you still got to go to work in an hour. You call your boss to say you won't make it in and explain why, and strangely, your boss believes you and your story. However, your boss points out you are out of vacation days and that the company health plan has no policy, coverage procedures, or rules regarding sick days for someone that has come down with a "sudden case of mermaid," so they tell you that you better be at work and on time or you're fired. Wat do*?

*and no pulling that "I wake up and shrug it off as a dream" or "Ignore it as a bunch of Nanfoodle's rambling" crap either... *glances over at Error*

I take off the V.R. Headset and wonder how Nanfoodle ever got that demo greenlit.

(Hah, didn't forbid that one!)

You wake up one day and discover that the internet is utterly devoid of monster-girl and TF art. In fact, everyone you ask either ignores you or acts like they don't know what that is. Now what?

close the internet and said "Enough internet for today".

Your boss have summoned you and is angry against you. Wat do?

Decide today is the day you finally take that dump on their desk. There's a good chance they didn't like you in the first place anyhow, so you aren't screwing yourself over TOO much (clearly they were going to fire you anyhow, otherwise why would they be mad at you?).

You live your live, get married, have a great job, have kids, and it is a great life. Nothing really bad happens and you are generally loved. You live to be over 100, and when you are nearing your twilight, you suddenly notice things seem off, however no one believes, thinking you might be experiencing dementia. However, you still keep noticing peculiarities, and you start to get the feeling you are being punked, when suddenly, you never see it coming, but you hear it...

"JOHN CENA!!"

That's right. Your entire life, all 100+ years, had just been a setup for a ridiculous 15 second John Cena meme. It's still 2017, you're at Wrestlemania (somehow), John Cena's theme is blaring, and John Cena suddenly slams you. None of it was real. Your parents, your family, your spouse, your kids, your job, your friends, everything. It was all a well choreographed lie scripted to the letter. The only thing that was true is you're old... and now, upon hitting the mat, you're dead.

Upon reaching heaven, you are allowed to meet your creator to ask them, "Seriously, what the hell?" but as you ask, it turns out this Almighty... is The Joker. Wat do?

Force a response.

Due to a bizarre effect of quantum mechanics, the previous "Wat Do?" question queried created by Lord Nanfoodle refuses to disperse into the ether, stretching out into the vast infinity, blocking all reality until, like its siblings the Mr. Meeseecks, it receives a genuine answer and may collapse its wavelength and perish. Wat do?

Cast Revive.

The main problem is, you just aren't as clever and efficient as you think. In fact, you're substantially less clever than most of your coworkers.

Wat do?

• Like 1

The same thing I do every day, Pinkie

NOT MUCH OF ANYTHING!

You start to suspect that there was something in those cheeze whirlers you had for breakfast. What tipped you off was the lack of grass growing out of the walls, where it normally is. Clearly this is an emergency. Wat do?

• Haha 2

Play vidya gaems and wait earnestly for Rhythm Doctor to release.

You suddenly have to manage multiple patients in a hospital about to die despite having no medical expertise. Wat do?

I document my state of mind while everything dies around me, then write sincere and heart-felt memoirs about it later in life.

When you got out of bed this morning, you found that someone had blacked out your car with spray-on rubber coating over the paint, trim, and wheel rims. It looks kind of cool, but you have no idea who did it or why.

What dew?

Become Batman.

You wake up in a strange place. After a couple of minute you realize you are in the abode of your waifu. However, instead of how you expected your meeting your waifu would turn out, they... are trying to KILL YOU, which you figure out as a meat cleaver sails past your head and into the wall behind you, your waifu cackling sadistically as it happens. Wat do?

On 3/1/2018 at 7:08 AM, Lord Nanfoodle said:

You wake up in a strange place. After a couple of minute you realize you are in the abode of your waifu. However, instead of how you expected your meeting your waifu would turn out, they... are trying to KILL YOU, which you figure out as a meat cleaver sails past your head and into the wall behind you, your waifu cackling sadistically as it happens. Wat do?

I necro this thread as I ask once more... Wat do? *dodges another meat cleaver*

I give up, provided they abide by my last wishes:

323146.png

Pinkie Pie as assigned you the responsibility of carrying out these last wishes. Wat do?