Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Begin a grassroots effort to have people reclassified as snack food. :stararity:

Your neighbor suddenly realizes they aren't eating butter. I mean, they REALLY can't believe it's not butter, so much so that it psychologically traumatizes them for life and they begin building a doomsday device that threatens to destroy the multiverse, with plans of making a new reality where if something looks like butter it must be butter. THEIR HUNGER FOR BUTTER MUST BE SLAKED!! Wat do? :popcorn:

• Haha 1

I show them minecraft gold, hopefully giving them the idea that not all things that look like butter are better off as butter ;)

You have been surfing the web for too long and discover an entire website devoted to posting your art made by gluing pasta to paper plates.

What do?

I try to get revenge by making more artwork made from pasta stuck to paper plates that mocks those who made the website in question.

Fluttershy insists on interrupting whatever you are doing to give you a hug. If you refuse, she will cry in front of everyone and look you in the eye to make you feel guilty. She wants a hug at least every half hour. Wat do?

Truth be told I'm never doing anything important, and I don't really like hugs but I'm such a doormat that I would just let her give me a hug every thirty minutes anyways.

Discord promises that if you let him flip the gravity in your house upside-down he will give you any rare piece of MLP merch that you want. Wut due?

I don’t want to have the ceiling damaged by having heavy things hitting it (shelves full of books, gun safe, etc.), so I will either try to see if he will let me make a suggestion of something that is less destructive (it’s still okay if it’s chaotic, random, mischievous, etc.) or outright refuse his offer if he sticks to the original one.

From now on, you must make the following choice before logging into these forums: comb through pages of spam threads before getting to the normal threads or let Discord tickle you for a few minutes before your login (the forums are free of spam if you let Discord tickle you). Wat do?

• Like 1

I would let Discord tickle me because I'm not ticklish. Also, I would take any opportunity to interact with an MLP character XD

You are floating around in space (you can breathe and you're not freezing) and all you have is a cello and bow. Wut doo

I would attempt to play music, as no one could hear such a horrible thing in space anyway.  I would just hope that Octavia would manage to eventually find me and bring me back to the space station after wondering where her instrument and bow went.

Your friends and family want you to attend some speeches from the following motivational speaker for the next few weeks:

If you refuse to attend, you lose all access to your MLP merchandise and websites.  Wat do?

For some reason, I can't view the video but the punishment allows me to assume it's a speaker that I wouldn't want to hear; so I would bring a neck pillow and a comfy blanket and try to disassociate during all of the speeches :awesomecheer:

Cars can now talk and the windshields have all become giant eyes. What due

That situation would be odd, but I would try to see what happens.  I wonder if one of my Toyotas would shout "Endless money pit" upon seeing a Mercedes, BMW, or Audi while I was driving somewhere.  :ajlol: I just hope that they wouldn't have any "sibling rivalry" while parked (the older Corolla is more efficient and has less to go wrong with it, but the younger Highlander can haul more things, and its all-wheel-drive makes driving on unplowed (or poorly plowed) Minnesota roads much easier.  There is also a silver lining as well: if someone "door dings" one of my cars, the car can tell me who did it. :awesomecheer:

Rainbow Dash keeps making odd prophecies that never turn out to be true, and she then goes around telling everyone that you are a prophet associated with such things. Wat do?

I band with Rainbow Dash and convince everyone that reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram and that they should buy gold :giddy:

Your cousin knocks at your door at 2 AM DEMANDING a 19 dollar fortnite card and won't go away until demands are met.

Wut doo

Demand that if he wants that card that he join you to go looking for beans first. It IS the bean searching hour, after all. :awesomecheer:

You wake up to find a girl from a fantasy world in your living room who was Isekai'd to this world by the old cliche of dying after being run over by "Wagon-chan." Wat do?

• Like 1

I explain to them the concept of getting a job, making money, becoming a citizen if they want etc. so that they can be on their own and they won't follow me around like I'm in an Isekai XD

For some reason the only thing your car radio can play is Megalovania! What do

Wait until everyone at the radio station is asleep and then SHOW NO MERCY. Afterwards stomp on all the flowers outside the offices of the radio station for good measure.

An alien shows up and for some reason challenges you to a Food War for the fate of the galaxy, with the theme ingredient being soylent green. Wat do?

I would have to forfeit since technically soylent green isn't vegan. Sorry galaxy, I'll make it up to you in a different life!

Colgate comes to your house and tells you you need a root canal. Wat doo

I would wonder why she is at my home without having any dental credentials; if I needed a root canal, a recent appointment with my dentist would have confirmed that. Perhaps I would ask her if she wants to hang out or go somewhere since she is already at my home. 

North Korean hackers utilize a cyberattack in an attempt to sabotage the future premiere of MLP G5. Wat do? 

I would go Batman mode and find out a way to counter the hack like with a Bat-computer. Im the hero Equestria deserves, but not the one it needs right now

You find out "sus" was added to the dictionary :( What due?

I get revenge by giving the publisher’s contact information to the people who have been spamming the forums over the years. :slymac:

You keep having strange dreams about Minuette on days you see the dentist. Wat do?

I come to the realization that in that case, our reality is like Equestria Girls and I probably have a pony counterpart. My dreams are just visions of the parallel world :gasp:

All of a sudden, every product with corn in it becomes triple the price

What doo

I don’t really think about which products contain corn (aside from obvious ones), but I would probably start paying more attention to such things. Although things in general are also getting more expensive,  so I probably wouldn’t be too surprised either.

You find Minuette playing video games in your home while wearing your favorite pajamas. Wat do?

• Like 1

First off, I'm amazed that they can play games while using hooves. Second, I ask if since they're using my stuff if I can play with them XD then after we've played some games I would ask them about everything they know related to magic, since this knowledge would be revolutionary. After all is said and done, I would ask if I could go back with them to Equestria and if they say no (which is likely) then I would ask if I could keep in touch via a simular method that Sunset Shimmer used to communicate with Twilight. I would let them keep my pajamas, maybe it would teach Equestria about a new kind of fashion LOL

Everything at the local supermarket is FREE but there are only 2 minutes to grab things. What due?

I wouldn't really have time to make any strategic moves, so I would probably head over to the canned aisle and simply grab as many non-perishable items as I could.

You wake up in January 2025 and realize that Kim Kardashian has been inaugurated as President of the United States. Wat do?

I cry, cope, seethe, and attempt to overthrow the government. If I fail, then America we had a nice run but I'm moving to Canada :ameridash:

You get to set the new standard fire alarm sound. What due?

I would set it to Beavis exclaiming “Fire, fire!” :awesomecheer:

An unexplained magical phenomenon has caused bronies and pegasisters to end up living in Equestria as ponies. You have been living comfortably, and things have been peaceful. You live next door to an oddball male unicorn and his zebra husband. One day, this couple ends up adopting several adolescent draconequus children. The family next door is a cute sight, but the children are sometimes mischievous, and occasionally subject you to various pranks. Sometimes they simply tease you when you play games online. Other times, they cause chocolate milk to rain on your house, and recently, one of them impersonated Minuette and rearranged all of the things in your home after you let her in through the door. At the same time, one of her siblings causes Rainbow Dash to crash into your front door, and her other sibling signed you up to be a pajama model for Rarity. These sneaky draconequus adolescents always seem pull these pranks without their parents noticing. Wat do?

• Like 1

I know that resistance against such creatures are futile, and their pranks are harmless (except Raibow Dash crashing), but I would be very upset if all my stuff had been moved around and they impersonated a friend. At this point, I would inform their parents of their deeds, and then try and find out why they're pranking me. What do they want or need? Attention or friendship? I would gladly give them the time of day, and hopefully we would become chill, they would apologize, and cease to prank me. Plus, I would thank them for giving me such a great job. My dream job is a dentist, but right after that I would love to be a pajama model; and who wouldn't want to work with Rarity XD

For some reason every time you get on the bus, one of the stops says "Equestria". It isn't your stop so you've never seen what's going on there, but one day you get off the bus at "Equestria" just because you have a little time, and you are in the middle of Ponyville! Lyra and Bon Bon come to greet you

Wat doo

• Like 1

Petty crime spree, because we know how inept the royal guard is, and petty theft and loitering clearly doesn't rise up to threats necessary to get face-nuked by the Elements, so you're in that strange grey area where you're a crime GOD there. :dealwithit:

You're riding on a train, and all of a sudden the train gets possessed by a demon which starts causing mayhem, and then to make matters worse, some dude steps onto the tracks and suplexes your train. Wat do?