Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Get off and run away. 

You feel a sharp pain in your neck. Something you can't see just sliced straight through your neck. Your head is about to fall off. Wat do?

Dab. :awesomecheer:

Every time you leave your house and return the locations of all your stuff has been randomized and your internet disabled, you have to collect them to gain access your internet technical support and have them send someone out, whom you must defeat to get your internet turned back on, and it just so happens that person is also Ganondorf. Wat do?

I go through the laborious process of getting my things collected so I can face off against Ganondorf.  I then use something far more formidable than anything Link has ever possessed to defeat him: the M1 Garand.

An obscure group of activists is in your neighborhood. They are organizing with the aim of banning all jokes related to poop. Wat do?

I'd be able to understand where they're coming from and I would be very proud of their maturity, but i could never join them because it would take away 50% of my joke arsenal XD

There is a new law that anybody found with cheese in their home will be fined 300000 dollars. What do?

I would try to keep a low profile until a mass backlash emerges to overturn such a law. It probably wouldn’t take long.

Someone in your neighborhood is impersonating you and doing embarrassing things that people end up associating with you. Wat do?

Pull a Peter Griffin and do what he did to James Woods by stealing THEIR identity and doing in kind.

You wake up to fight out the Street Fighter tournament has decided to use your car to pummel for their bonus round without telling you, and E. Honda is wailing on it as we speak, racking up some serious points. Wat do?

I cry, and a little later try and talk to Sakura :awesomecheer:

You wake up and there's a talking cat telling you to get out of bed! Wat doo?

I wonder how my cat learned to talk.  It isn't uncommon for him to "tell" me to get out of bed, but I have yet to hear him talk.  Although I suppose that he would simply be doing what he does in a more sophisticated manner.  It would also help if he could talk, as I am sometimes not sure what he wants at times.

As My Little Pony goes into its fifth generation, your pony music becomes popular.  In fact, you become one of the most popular brony musicians.  However, conspiracy theorists are convinced that your music contains subliminal messages that upset them.  Conspiracy theorists try to flood YouTube comments sections with nonsense about you hatching a "Satanic plot" with financing from George Soros.  Furthermore, in addition to hate messages received online, a few lunatics in Congress are calling for MLP to be banned.  Wat do?

I livestream the production of one of my songs so that people can see that the process is fun and wholesome, not with evil intentions. If they're still not convinced, I become a batman-like hacker and overthrow the government. Then I use reverse psychology on all the theorizing trolls to make them think that their theory videos are the ones with subliminal messages so that they'll take their own stuff down. If all of these plans fail, I'll just make a super pumped Derpy Glitch-hop song and people will just have to see the light after that XD

You receive a mysterious invitation to play golf, and when you show up you fall down a hole. All of a sudden, the Looney Tunes want you to play basketball to help them escape slavery! What do?

Willingly accept.

You have an accident in public, and everyone can see you, wat do?

I get a bit embarrassed, but realize that nothing more can be done. I try to get on with my life and get home as quickly as possible.

Your inbox gets inundated with messages from spammers. Wat do?

Report them to the police.

You meet a hoard of zombies, and you have only your M1 Garand and 10 bullets. Wat do?

I would probably try to turn around and flee, given that I am in dire straits if I only have a full clip in the rifle’s magazine and two loose cartridges. Hopefully my vehicle would be nearby. 

You wake up and find out that someone has signed you up to be an adult diaper model. Wat do?

I simply tell them that I'm not an adult, therefore not the target market. They can find a more suitable model 

You are tasked with making the theme song for MLP Gen 5. Wut due?

Given my lack of musical experience, I would probably frantically research and try to consult with musicians.

You are training alongside Minuette to be a dentist. You are learning well, but on this particular day, you are dealing with patients with poor dental hygiene. To make matters worse, many of them also either smoke or chew tobacco. Wat do?

I use the opportunity to show off by trying extra hard to get their teeth clean B)

You have to pick the menu for an entire summer camp full of kids. What due?

Probably die

You have to eat 10 pounds of spaghetti and meatballs or the earth will be destroyed, and you only have one day! You can only ask one person for help. Wat doo?

That is a lot of food, but it is also over the course of an entire day (as opposed to being in one sitting).  I would ask one of those hot dog eating contest champions for help (if they can eat dozens of hot dogs in a single sitting, they can probably eat most of the spaghetti and meatballs in a day), as that would probably give me a decent chance of saving the planet (although I am sure my digestive tract wouldn't be too happy afterward).

You are tasked with working to put an end to the Delta variant of COVID-19.  Wat do?

I take the most precise pincette to ever exist and remove the Virus one by one from every person by hand.

Might take a little while, but with time it might work.

You just tripped and you are about to fall. The problem is you are on a slim path up a mountain. Wat (scooby) do?

I tuck my head to my shoulder and roll to avoid damage

All of a sudden your TV can only play at max volume and there's no way to fix it. Wut due?

My TV is outdated (720p flat screen), and I don't use it much nowadays, so I would probably just end up replacing it with a basic model (even something cheap on today's market would be an improvement) if push came to shove.

Starlight Glimmer helps you out with doing your laundry, but in the process, she somehow manages to turn your clothing strange colors. Wat do?

It's clothes. As long as they're not blue, I don't care what color they are.

You wake up one day to discover aliens have come to earth, but instead of being technologically advanced, they're wizards. I mean, it's little green men casting spells. They came here to intercept a horde of dragons, but it turns out the dragons are scions of science, and more and more it looks like they plan to use Earth as their battlefield. Wat do?

I would tell the wizards and dragons about Scientology and how they could try to put a spin on the upcoming alien battle to make money (it would be another...Battlefield Earth :awesomecheer:). Hopefully that would help them realize that they could just make things worse for everyone. Maybe they would even settle peacefully.

You wake up one day to find that all mentions of poop get censored on EqF. Wat do?

Cry, cope, and seethe

All of a sudden, every orange flavored food becomes poison and you're the only one who knows. Wat do?