Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Take bunch of food colouring and a brush to then colour every orange flavoured food a different colour.

Suddenly your leg controls are reversed, you right leg moves your left leg, your left leg moves your right leg.

If there is something strange in the neighbourhood Who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!  If there is something weird and it don't look good, who you gonna call? Ghost Busters!

• Like 1

I take a while to sit down and recalibrate. Soon I'll get the hang of it, I hope XD

You can only type using your nose and you have an essay due tomorrow! What due

I will use text to speech. If that doesn't work I use my phone while gluing some kind of stick to my nose to type out more efficiently.

Afterwards I will say that a Virus has somehow invaded my Textfile and caused all the mistakes, but I could still send it, so I did.

You can only watch a video for 3 minutes. Afterwards you need to watch another Video for 3 minutes before being allowed to continue watching the Old video. Wat fondue?

I have the videos be two songs in the same key and bpm, so it would be an epic dj mix B)

You are forced to drive a Ford Focus for the rest of your life and if you want a different car you have to lose three toes. What due?

The Ford Focus is no longer in production in the US, so it would eventually become difficult to replace with another Focus (or find parts). I would use a clever loophole: get another truck instead of a car. My Toyota Highlander would fit the bill. :awesomecheer:

Every time you hit a key on your keyboard, the layout randomizes. Replacing the keyboard or computer won’t work. You can only get around this by typing in German. Wat do?

Hah, zu schlecht für dich, dass Ich ohne Probleme Deutsch schreiben kann :awesomecheer:(außer wenn man meine Grammarfehler ignoriert).

You are Stuck in a loop of constantly repeating a month. Wat do?

• Haha 1

Mein Deutsch ist sehr schlecht. :fluttersmith:

That being said, I believe you said that the situation I described is too bad for me, as you don’t have a problem with being able to type (I believe that schreiben literally means “to write”, but I am going to assume it can be used to mean “to type” as well) in German. Did the part in parentheses say something about ignoring your grammar? 

I studied German for several years in high school, but they don’t teach you anything close to fluency in the USA (aside from in relatively knew language immersion schools).

I find myself in an odd situation where I keep getting promoted toward the end of the month. Hopefully I can think of a way to get out of the loop.

You play “truth or dare” with Rainbow Dash and pick “dare”. She dares you to wear a rainbow tutu for the next two weeks in public. She will ruthlessly embarrass you if you refuse. Wat do?

• Like 1

First the reply to your little paragraph: First up, you probably have problems with nested sentences in German. German allows you to form pretty absurd sentences so be prepared. Also schreiben means to write and type you are correct, however english has the same going on. To write an essay on your PC <=> To type and essay on your PC.

There is a word tippen which means the same as typing, but it's sparsely used.

A short translation: Hah, too bad for you, I can type german without problems (if you ignore all my grammar mistakes).

I wear the tutu, but wear a jacket and some other fancy clothes over it to cover it up. :chillin: Can't be embarrassed when nobody can see it.

(The other path would be owning it and simply trying to adjust my other clothing to fit with the raindbow tutu and pretend I'm a youtuber recording a wacky video.)

Every 3 Steps you take you teleport 1 step back. Wat do?

• Like 1

I don't doubt I have trouble with nested sentences in German, as my last year of high school (and German class) was way back in 2004.  I did try to brush up on the language with Duolingo a few years ago, but I got to a point where it was obvious that I would have to immerse myself in the language for hours a day, and I don't have time for that (I have a blue collar job and follow it up with a long walk or a trip to the gym; I am often a bit too tired to spend that much time on something like learning a language).

I suppose I would be slowed down a bit by walking, so perhaps I could compensate by walking a bit faster.  The terrified responses of others seeing me walk could be a bit amusing, though (I would suddenly "shift" back a step after the third step).

You are in charge of writing the scripts for all of the upcoming MLP G5 episodes. Wat do?

You don't need to invest several Hours a day to learn a language. Take if from someone who invested 5-30mins a day into Japanese for 4 Years and finally is able to understand the bare minimum. German should be considerably easier in comparison.

Take lessons in Script writing, since I have no idea how I would write a good script. Go into the community and take the best Ideas as reference for the first few episodes as a buffer for me to get better and slowly ease myself into it. Then start off with a storyboard where I plan out what will happen when and decide on the number of season.

I could do a lot I guess.

You are able to fly, but lose your ability to walk. Wat do?

Even though i can't walk, I do leg exercises to keep my body healthy and then I get a cloak so I can float around like Raven from Teen Titans and the cloak will reach the floor so it looks like I'm just sliding lol

It is now illegal to consume milk, but you need something to go with your oreos! What do?

Not too strong Coffee goes surprisingly well with cookies and other bakery things, so I choose coffee instead.

Your vision has been turned to the right by 45° degrees. Wat do?

I go everywhere on my skateboard, since I normally turn my head about much while on it

Discord is chasing you and all you have is a bar of soap! Wat do?

I start to wonder why I am running away from Discord.  I then threaten to give Discord a bath with the bar of soap, and start chasing him to see how he likes it. :awesomecheer:

You find a magical portal and enter Equestria.  However, while you are there, Donald Trump takes over Equestria, makes the Earth ponies build a wall, and threatens to make the changelings pay for it. Wat do?

Have the changelings imitate Trump and his Build a wall shenanigans until they maybe see the fault of their ways.

Otherwise make Twilight aware that Trump clearly lacks any kind of Friendship and Friendship awareness and that she needs to reeducate him, maybe that will makes things better.

You really are starving for some chips but you only have sweets. Wat do?

If I wanted chips that badly, I would probably just walk several blocks away to get some at a nearby gas station. :awesomecheer:

Starlight Glimmer keeps trying to talk to you in an unintelligible language.  She is persistent in having these conversations. Wat do?

Bring her to Twilight and ask her to give me the ability to understand whatever she is saying. Then humour her. If it gets to frequent I will look up excuses for when you are cornered online and use them one by one. If I really can't bear it anymore I will ask Twilight for an intervention for Starlight and her bad habbits.

G5 will actually feature Centaurs instead of Ponies. Wat do?

I try to watch it, but I won’t be surprised if it fails to live up to how G4 did when I discovered it over a decade ago.

Minuette  greets you with a big hug and spends all day hanging out with you. However, she won’t stop joking about poop. Wat do?

Since I'm easily amused by such jokes I would probably not mind it, unless they're bad. Then I would probably give a bad stare every time she does one of those in hopes she stops.

You suddenly find a clone of yourself standing in your kitchen grabbing your last and favourite snack from the freezer. Wat dou?

I tell my clone that he is filling in for me at work tomorrow, as he ate the last snack workout reloading more ammunition in the workshop to compensate for the lack of snacks.

You take a DNA test to learn about your ancestry, and you find out that Rick Astley is your uncle. Wat do?

Well I first up worry about your obsession with Rick Astley than I look up the royalties and how much I as an ancestor would inherit. Depending on the answer, hire a lawyer and get some free side income. I would also brag to you about this :awesomecheer:.

You suddenly have 2 more arms attached to you, which move closely to how you normal arms do. Wat, does the Fox, do? 

I would probably use those arms to carry extra tools and supplies at work, as I can’t think of anything else for which I could use them.

Politicians in your area have passed legislation that subjects everything you buy to an additional 5% sales tax to fund the Fart Police. You can also be fined if someone hears you fart outside of your own home. Wat do?

I would become a fart Terrorist. Release them silent farts near Police officers and shimmy away in a crowd.

(Also 5% here in Germany is not really that much at this point.)

Your perception of time changes to 0.5 to 2 times the normal speed at random intervals. Wat do?

I hope that work will sometimes go by more quickly due to the random nature of that phenomenon, as time always seems to go by more quickly when I am not at work.

Prince Blueblood asks you out on a date. Wat do?

Buy him a Mirror and urge him to date with that. Seems like he would enjoy that more than having anything to do with me.

Your daily life is suddenly accompanied with an orchestra. Wert do?