Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

I would have the music recorded and try to supplement my income with classical music pieces dedicated to handyman tasks.

You go to a convention, and you find out that people are cosplaying as you. Wat do?

I use unicorn magic to reattach my head.

Rick James faked his death, and now he is grinding mud into your couch. Wat do?

I laugh at their meager attempt; my couch is utterly indestructible and stain-proof

All of a sudden you can only walk if you have eaten garlic and after.consuming garlic you can only walk for 1 minute per gram of garlic.

Wat doo?

I wake up and realize it was a dream.

You find yourself livin’ in a van down by the river. Wat do?

I devote my life to finding a full time job at Dominos and then soon become the CEO and finally meet Hatsune Miku

All of a sudden you have to enter Canterlot High as a pastel colored teenager 

What do?

I suppose that could be a way to start doing things I wish I would have done while I was younger. I would continue to be a bookish oddball, but I would also try to find a way to get involved with weight lifting of some sort (I started that later in life). I would also try to explore how things in Equestria work, as perhaps one’s future career prospects would be better there than in our world, where connections and/or family wealth get one much farther in getting a “good” job than actual talent. I would probably focus on studying, especially on my own independent studies (IRL, I learned much more via autodidactic methods than I did kindergarten through college) while planning on either going to college or enlisting in the Royal Guard after graduating. I’ll be that pastel colored oddball in the school library wearing unicorn T-shirts, pajama pants, sandals, and nail polish. :gleepony:

The fifth generation of MLP proves to be a hit, but in the second season, an irritating character voiced by Justin Bieber is given a key role. Wat do?

• Like 1

I take a deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath and give Justin an chance

For some reason all of the bugs in the world learn how to speak 

Wat doo?

I try to communicate with the bugs and tell them to go in spots that don’t put them where people find them to be in their way (I would also tell wasps that it isn’t advisable to build their nests inside of condensing units and rooftop units).

You have somehow gone back in time to the early 1980s, and your phone number is 867-5309. Wat do?

I get ready to receive a looooot of prank calls of funny people singing to me :awesomecheer:

You have to work at Dominos but all the customers are ponies and it's frankly distracting. Also, you can only see the ponies when you're at work.

Wat doo? (Totally random scenario idk)

I would try to get my job done regardless of being distracted by the pony customers.  After I got done with my shift, I could also boast to you that I got to make pizzas for a party being hosted by Minuette, Trixie, and Starlight Glimmer. :awesomecheer:

For some idiotic reason, Kim Jong-Un throws a tantrum over postsecondary dental schooling in the United States.  No one knows what he was drinking and/or smoking at the time, but he is convinced that the terms like "root canal" and "crown" are code words that will be used to signal a devastating attack on his palaces.  He starts ramping up missile tests and threatens to shut down colleges with cyberattacks. Wat do?

• Like 1

I find Minuette and we together pull a Rambo like operation where we sneak into NK and shut the attack plans down

You see a car broken down by the side of the highway. You stop to help and find out its Lyra's car and somehow they got transported to our world. They were looking for a way home 

Wat due?

I try to help Lyra get her car repaired (even it means having it towed to a trustworthy mechanic), give her a hug, and afterward, I try to see if her and I can find a way to transport to Equestria.  Hopefully that would work, as that would also enable me to visit Equestria.

For once, the forum spammers are telling the truth: you can get to Equestria if you manage to join the Illuminati secret society in Uganda.  However, you cannot find this secret society in Uganda...or anywhere.  They seem to do a good job at concealing themselves.  Wat do?

• Haha 1

I would find da wae (I know it's a dead meme but still) and I would stop at nothing to join their group, even if it means a deal with Bill Cipher

You are transported back to 2017 and people think tide pods are hilarious

Wat due?

I could try to convince people not to eat them, although I doubt I would have much luck.  If I ended up failing, I would at least be in a time before COVID-19, and I would try to act on what I now know (I would have tried to leave the job I had at the time for something else and try to apply for an FHA loan for a modest townhouse or condo, as home prices weren't as high back then).

You have a drawer full of comfortable MLP-themed socks, but every time you wear a pair of them and walk around in them, you end up stepping in a small puddle of water that was placed on the ground by Discord.  Wat do?

I feel despair :fluttersmith: But it's worth it for the merch

All of the halloween candy is now FREE!!! The supermarket is in a state of frenzy and you are stuck inside. What doooo?

I decide to try to see what else will happen if I use my smartphone to Rickroll the crowd. :awesomecheer:

You notice that there is a new fad: customers are trying to buy pizza with counterfeit money they got from online spammers. Wat do?

I know exactly where they got the counterfeit money from and I strike up conversation since they must like MLP; after all they were browsing these forums XD

You see Rainbow Dash in real life! She is selling sports drink. wat do?