Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

I would have the music recorded and try to supplement my income with classical music pieces dedicated to handyman tasks.

You go to a convention, and you find out that people are cosplaying as you. Wat do?

I use unicorn magic to reattach my head.

Rick James faked his death, and now he is grinding mud into your couch. Wat do?

I laugh at their meager attempt; my couch is utterly indestructible and stain-proof

All of a sudden you can only walk if you have eaten garlic and after.consuming garlic you can only walk for 1 minute per gram of garlic.

Wat doo?

I wake up and realize it was a dream.

You find yourself livin’ in a van down by the river. Wat do?

I devote my life to finding a full time job at Dominos and then soon become the CEO and finally meet Hatsune Miku

All of a sudden you have to enter Canterlot High as a pastel colored teenager 

What do?

I suppose that could be a way to start doing things I wish I would have done while I was younger. I would continue to be a bookish oddball, but I would also try to find a way to get involved with weight lifting of some sort (I started that later in life). I would also try to explore how things in Equestria work, as perhaps one’s future career prospects would be better there than in our world, where connections and/or family wealth get one much farther in getting a “good” job than actual talent. I would probably focus on studying, especially on my own independent studies (IRL, I learned much more via autodidactic methods than I did kindergarten through college) while planning on either going to college or enlisting in the Royal Guard after graduating. I’ll be that pastel colored oddball in the school library wearing unicorn T-shirts, pajama pants, sandals, and nail polish. :gleepony:

The fifth generation of MLP proves to be a hit, but in the second season, an irritating character voiced by Justin Bieber is given a key role. Wat do?

• Like 1