Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Sleep during the day then.

You're standing in a crowded public place, minding your own business, and then you realize that someone is sniffing you...wat do?

Look at him with furious eyes until he cries.

The police accuses you for being no brony, what do?

Question unclear, got in firefight with police while smuggling plushies for a Mexican cartel baron and had to escape in a shoddy van whose driver somehow crashes and dies, but still shows up out of nowhere with a new shoddy van during every escape.

You wake up in your local Police Station's lockup with no recollection of the last night, wat do?

Try to hide my cocaine, and ask if I could call my "friends"/partners so we could make a clear escape.

A plush sword hits your face and you are bleeding, what do?

Bring down the fury of the crown upon them like a flock of iron crowns. Let the peasantry know their place in the dirt! Smite any foolish enough to revolt and have their loved ones driven before them. Publicly torture the traitors by branding them and forcing them to fight in a death pit where the floor is covered in hot coal then finally have the survivors thrown off a cliff into the pit of doom where all the Realm's enemies are thrown!

(Damn, that was metal.)

You've ran out of interesting things to read, and all the good stuff hasn't been updated yet, wat do?

High yield explosives. Blow ALL the things up, that way there IS no work.

Potato powered (read : really shitty) Internet, wat do?

Try 2 potatoes instead of one, maybe it will help?

There is a Dragon in your garden watering the flowers, wat do?

• Like 1

Wonder why a dragon's watering snow out in -5 degree (Fahrenheit) temps...and let them continue to do so.

You don't know what do for a "wat do" scenario...wat do?

Remember that there is always something to do and to ask, because wat else do you do in a wat do senario, other then asking things too serious for a wat do with this wat do Question.

You are suddenly the President of America and Donald Trump, wat do?

Build that wall I promised... with the corpses of my fallen foes. Yes, to make America "great" again, a few million interlopers may have to become "volunteer construction material," but hey, I didn't become a real estate mogul on my good looks alone. And of course, some of those that try and cross the border might also help in the construction efforts, and we thank them for their contribution.

Afterwards, to show ISIS I mean business, I'm gonna nuke the moon. That's right. nuke the moon. No one owns it. It's a big dumb rock in the sky, but if I'm willing to blow IT all to shit, think of what I'll do to you?

Next, do away with this nonsense of taxing  and regulating our corporations. As a savvy businessman, I think we're taxing and over-regulating our businesses as it is. Not to mention I for one see no health risk from using lead pipes and asbestos; don't know why we stopped using them. Great stuff.

Finally, guns for babies. As soon as you pop out, you get a gun.

(What? You said what I'd do if I was president AND Trump, and I did :smugtrixie:)

You go to sleep with your dog napping at your feet and you wake up to discover your dog now a doggirl your age on the foot of your bed. Before either of you can process these turns of events, your mother/father/sibling/girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse (one or more of these) walks in on the sight of the two of you, in particular the confused naked girl with the dog ears and tail. Wat do?

Realize I don't live with my parents and just stare as my Roommate (and best friend) gives me the "you sly dog" (pun intended) look while slowly backing out of the room and leave me to my absolute befuddlement.

You're suddenly put in charge of the universe by a mysterious force. Wat do?

Nothing, seems like it's the rule for gods, let shit sort itself out and make people question your existence and kill each over in your name, if you DID try to do stuff and prove your existence then you would have people who will call you out for abusing your power or not fulfilling their specific requests, they will then try to kill you because bragging rights of being a god-killer.

There is no winning in this situation, such great power cannot be in perpetual balance of justice and equity.

You are suddenly awoken by the sound of a huge explosion and all your windows shattering, you look outside to see the distinct shape of a mushroom cloud in the distance, wat do?

Eat a mushroom and say; what a coincidence. Then melting away with a little laughter.

Your Mom is your Grandma and they suddenly want to talk to you, wat do?

uhm....pet your oc and asking what he/she doing.

You become some of random game character, wat do?

That would heavily depend on what game character I've become. Generally, I'd just do what said character -should- be doing, unless that involves getting killed.

You're now in charge of Area 51, wat do?

Build my very own Robot army, and control the World.

Be happy with my decisions and sleep afterwards.

There is a crashed truck in front of your house with tons of food, what do?