Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Replace all the chocolate chips with chocolate laxative, then return them. Record for posterity. :awesomecheer:

You suddenly discover you've been Guy Fieri all along, and must feed on the flesh of Adam Richman (how do you think he lost the weight :hurrr:) to sustain the power of your platinum blonde locks and flaming couture. Wat do?

• Like 1

Befriend him, all the way.

Be a spy and try to open a WG with him.

Sneak in at night and such on his shit like a vampire.

I win.

You are Micheal Jackson all over again, wat do?

Allowed to do anything? Well then I buy anti-Fox Die shit. Equip the best Armor on the World, buy some Nuclear Bombs if I die anyway, and also a ready to game of Chess

(If Fox Die doesn't really wanna try it). Otherwise I would go for some Cookies and Milk, and a Samurai Sword and a Metal Body like Raiden, and Slice Fox Die in half.

Diddely done good.

You are half Pony-half Human(, Centaur) and have a Army to lead against Ponies, wat do?

Call off the war and love and cuddle the ponies.

You find yourself in the basement of Pinkamena. You have 2 choices. Become her sex slave for all of eternity or die. Wat Do!?

Live, although becoming a sex-slave isn't fun, at all. Don't try to find shit about that on the Internet.

You suddenly hail Satan, Hitler and Stalin, wat do?

Kill them all!

You suddenly are given the chance to have untold magic power but with every use you become more and more corrupt but the corruption will slowly wear off over time as long as you dont use any magic. What Do!?!?!?!?

Eat them and pray that the Cookie gods may give you new Cookies instead, so that you can still your Hunger for Cookies, so that you don't kill Steel Crescent.

You left foot is suddenly a Candy-Cane but you can fly, wat do?

Eat the evil-Satan Cookie and become new ruler of Hell with unlimited supply of Cookies, then take over Heaven and normal World. I may reign the Universe now.

Your hat that you don't have is suddenly yours, but you have a disorder which is not talking correctly about your hat, which you love so much, wat do?

Selling it, buy a co-op game with the money, feel accomplished, feel sad.

The Cake Factory misplaced their Order and send all their Cakes to you, wat do?

Just get it, why should you care about your neighbors when they can just be jally.

Ordering Pizza will get you Hungry, but the Pizza will make you even more Hungry, wat do?

Order a pizza that will satisfy my hunger then.

You are given the choice of a cookie pizza or god like power. But if you accept the god like power you can no longer eat a cookie or cookie like food ever again no matter what. Wat do?

Well I will choose the God-like power, then wish with my god-like power a Cookie which is Cookie that I can eat. God dammit when I'm God I can change that rule.

Your Neighbor sends you a report for something you haven't done, wat do?

• Like 1

Obviously I'm going to burn the world, whether I like it or not, dammit!! :applejargh:

Human Sonata and pony Pinkamena are duking it out for control of the Dragonballs, the winner most likely getting their wish. The fight is totally epic. Wat do?

Reset it to 10 seconds because I clearly didn't set the damnable thing right, then throw it through my neighbor's window. Teach him to not give me a chance to steal his paper. :dealwithit:

You wake up to find you're now a billionaire, but now every time you close your eyes, from sleeping to winking to even blinking, you see snippets of "Teen Titans Go." Wat do?