Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

Make an offering to Kevin Bacon. Through Kevin Bacon all things are possible. :awesomecheer:

You go into your living room to find Deadpool crashing on your couch, eating all your snacks, and he tells you he's gonna be your new roomie while his place is being renovated. Wat do?

Shrug it off and get some lunch. Having a roommate as meta as Deadpool can't be too bad. 

Your bedroom is now full of cheese and bread sticks, wat do?

I eat only few of them and the rest throw them out.

You wake up and realise that you was late for work/school. Wat do?

Err, what? Hmm, I guess try to knock the door down, unhinge it or try to find another way out, if that fails I guess sleep, sleep and wait, albeit very uncomfortably. Hey at least it's a bathroom, I get a tub to lie down in...hmm maybe I should have the biggest bubble bath in history, also fresh water and a toilet.

Honestly could be a lot worse.

Suddenly a massive storm is outside and is putting your life in danger, wat do?

Say "Oh, piss off." as I close the window and stay inside. Nature is evil anyway.

You're now in charge of your favorite game developer studio. Wat do?

• Like 1

I would be very confused and don't know what's happened. How could I fix them anyway

Suddenly a random celebrite visited your home. Wat do?

Get excited, but immediately realize I'm not in school anymore and that my Uni doesn't care much about the government. 

You've been teleported to the Commonwealth of Massachusets (Fallout 4). Wat do?

But I don't have backyard.But I will answer it anhyway, if the creature is intelligent and can talk, I will introduce myself

Donald Trump become the new president this year, Wat do?

Time, what fleeting thing it is, already do we have little and now you tell me I have less? Then I shall MAKE time, who is this "time" and who does he think he is?! I am the sole CONTROLLER of my own time, I POSTPONE death when I need to, come at me Time, show me what you g...
Ran out of time

You are suddenly falling from a high altitude without a parachute, wat do? 

my first mind: "I'm done"

Every games become F2P, but you need to pay first to continue every game, Wat do?

Learn to hack.

You get a chance to go to what is considered the greatest movie in the history of all mankind, possibly im perpetuum across time and space. Based on the reviews and word on social media, it is as great as the hype suggests. However, due to the movie's absolute awesomeness, which this framework of reality and the human minds of this reality seemingly cannot handle, anyone who watches it WILL explode one hour and nine minutes after watching it in a gory, albeit painless, gib-filled explosion simply as a result of just how amazing the movie was. Wat do?

I just realise that was Nanfoodle silly long explaining so I just nod.

You suddenly won with lottery, wat do?

Uuuhm.. Customer Support? Start submitting job applications left and right, I do NOT have the nerves of steel it takes to work in Customer Support. I'd probably go mad in the first week. :twitwitch: Celestia forbid I get a job in IT.....

The Discord chat's gone crazy again. Wat do?

A simple little thing called "DDoS." That'll clear things up real fast.

An interdimensional portal opens up in your bathroom, ejecting 5 parallel universe variants of yourself, including a Rule 63 version of yourself, an incompetent supervillain you, a robot you, a you from a universe where everyone is talking cats, and a fairy you, and they all are eating you out of house and home. Wat do?

20 hours ago, Error said:

I just realise that was Nanfoodle silly long explaining so I just nod.

Really, Error? You didn't even try? :flutterglare: