Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

1 hour ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

A simple little thing called "DDoS." That'll clear things up real fast.

An interdimensional portal opens up in your bathroom, ejecting 5 parallel universe variants of yourself, including a Rule 63 version of yourself, an incompetent supervillain you, a robot you, a you from a universe where everyone is talking cats, and a fairy you, and they all are eating you out of house and home. Wat do?

Really, Error? You didn't even try? :flutterglare:

I must be thinking that is just Nanfoodle magically dream where he insert inside my head while I slept.

Yes Nanfoodle, sometimes I getting lazy to read it when it's "too long".

Nanfoodle is sad because Error won't read his comment, wat do?

Remind Error that reading is FUNdemental. :awesomecheer:

You're being haunted by a ghost monkey that likes to fling poo at you, and the typical exorcism, blessing, and spirit suppression techniques have failed to yield results. Wat do?

Bring my righteous light to shine away the darkness of all those who wander endlessly under the eternal shadow.

Even in darkest times, but an ember, a speck, a shimmer of hope is all some need to not feel empty, to keep hoping, that one day, or in this case night, one night...the sun shall shine once more.

Giant asteroid is on crash course with earth, nothing can be done and you have a few days left, wat do?

Get on the first shuttle launch off-world and set off to colonize Mars.

While walking down the street one evening you encounter a hungry Mimic disguised as a Lamp Post. Wat do?

What kind of work is it? Who do I work for? Is my boss a jerk? Am I the boss? How late am I? Have I been late before recently? Do I even like this job? AAGH there's too many variables! What if... Insert insane rambles ... Okay so I just rush to work and hope I'm only slightly late and my boss isn't an asshat.

You've been abducted by a secret supernatural organisation that governs the universe and they start training you to become one of them. After decades of training they teach you everything about how to control matter, time, space and everything in existence, you have near infinite power and are left to govern over the Milky Way galaxy. Wat do?

2 words: world peace

You have one wish, however it can't be: money or anything physical, the wish you say will affect you mentally, e.g. if you wish something good it'll affect you in positive way. Wat do?

36581063.jpg

Grab it all! And stash it back at base for.... future use, yes.

Suddenly, a boat rams into your room and breaks one of your walls. Wat do?

Try to asses the situation & think of what to do

You wake up after apocalypse, the only alive things you find are normal (some burned or destroyed) plants, you soon find out that a rain of meteors hit the earth. WAT DO?

Probably die due to the clouding of the atmosphere caused by the sediment being elevated by the intense and consecutive impacts originating from the collision of the meteors, which would then turn them into meteorites.

2 hours ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

Probably die due to the clouding of the atmosphere caused by the sediment being elevated by the intense and consecutive impacts originating from the collision of the meteors, which would then turn them into meteorites.

So err, you should maybe start a new "wat do" scenario.

First, I could help major world issues

you got the opportunity to visit MLP FIM world, wat do?

Adventure across the ocean, woop, time to make this habitation into a functioning raft, let us set sail!

You wake up with gravity inversed only for you (you are on the ceiling), wat do?