Lord Nanfoodle

Wat Do?!

As gravity is only inverted for myself, and not anything I have on me, wearing at the time, or I possess in my home, I would have myself strapped to a rollable chair weighed down with weighs equal to, or possibly greater than, double my mass with bungee cords, which SHOULD keep the chair being lifted by my specific gravity, and thus, on the floor/ground. Then I'd just roll myself wherever I need to go. As for using the bathroom or changing my clothes, have rollercoaster-style shoulder rails I can lower onto myself to hold me on the commode, while for clothes have a cable and winch system with a harness attached to the floor near the dresser and closet, which I can wear to keep myself suspended near my clothes while I dress.

You discover, for some reason or another, you're slowly and irrevocably turning into your favorite pony in body (including things like voice, gender, eye color, and magical ability) over the course of a whole month, but your personality, mentality, intellect, talents, and all the other psychological traits that make you YOU remains your own. Wat do?

fncqàkdo,akdoakcéamélMàCLMFMàKàALCLé,DLéFMLC,LA,léc,léf,cléaf,adlfcokofkafokcl$a$fKC PFPèDLFP. PPLEW

'DL lèflèdf¨sv.s¨é.c.

domsmcp mpodmcpoa,coè, è,cè,cè.cèp,cp, wat do?

Slap him with the "Legendary Newspaper of Donacdum", go get the fire extinguisher and reboot everything.

You're having a very boring day at work / school / college, suddenly your boss / principal / dean bursts into the room holding a giant 80's boom-box while dressed in a Hawaiian shirt, shorts, sunglasses with a wraith on his head while singing Haddaway's "What is Love" and dancing along. Wat do?

Pinch myself to see if i'm dreaming and if i'm not have the greatest day of my life.

you are forced to watch the bingbong death scene from inside out for 10 hours straight wat do?

Quit watching

Nanfoodle started a longest question and need a question to answer, wat to?

Make an EVEN LONGER question to combat his question. I'm not going to let this Nanfoodle jackass show me up. I'm Lord Nanfoodle, dammit!! :notimpressed:

A wizard has cursed you, and now everything tastes like diarrhea. Wat do? :lunaew:

Find that pointy hatted son of a warp spawn, strap him to a vending machine and burn him with excessive amounts of Eternal flames, various industrial acids and conventional torture until he reverses whatever he did. And then make him walk the plank off my airship into a sea of phosphorus while he's still on fire. That'll teach him to mess with the wrong people. 

Suddenly you're in the middle of the Boston Tea Party back when it originally happened. Wat do?

I will do nothing because I dare not change the coure of hystorical events

Also I'm going to add my salty tears to the now somewhat flavored sea. My British heart is in tremendous pain   :cry::kdR94:

You awake on what appears to be a medical table, weird gray creatures with questionable tools are all around you, wat do?

Trying to see if I can seek help or can escape, if not......ded

You are suddenly a pony in MLP world, wat do?

Welp, they're boned.

A trickster god shows up, and for the lulz, makes your life a real-life YTP, complete with stuttering, sentence splicing, trippy visual effects, random explosions, cameos from Michael Rosen & CDI Ganon (among others), sus, bizarre segways, ear torture. and all the other things that make YTP's great. Wat do?

It's a dream, time to go back to sleep

Error is confused, what would you do to help him? Wat do?

Embrace it. Soon nothing will make sense, and that'll be the moment EVERYTHING makes sense... except WHY THE HELL DO KIDS LIKE THE TASTE OF CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!!

Your floor has turned into a real-life game of "The Floor Is Made Of Lava!!" Wat do?!

3 hours ago, Error said:

It's a dream, time to go back to sleep

...but it sus not a dream.

(You always lob softball answers at my questions and whatnot. I am disappoint)

Burn it. Then throw the ashes into a volcano. Then stand there for a few minutes and question how my life has come to this.

A genderbent version of you appears next to you. Wat do?

Stab them in the face before they do the same unto me, as I know that's what the other me would try as well. I know better than to trust me.

You suddenly find that not unlike Dungeons & Dragons and other tabletop games of the like, how successful you are in doing most anything, from cooking a hamburger, driving to the store, getting a date, and even using the toilet, is now dependent on you rolling various dice, whether they be D4's, D6's, D8's, D20's, etc., and checking a magical character sheet that self-updates and is always on you to see if your roll is successful, fails, or what a critical hit or miss would entail. Wat do?