So uh, sup? I'm Godlysloth.

I've watched My little Pony since about half way through season 2 but never really stepped into the fandom. I mean I always wanted to you guys are brilliant! But, you know, I was a lazy teenager. Now I'm just a slightly older and slightly less lazy young adult! :ajlol:

Thanks for reading!

-Godlysloth

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GodlySloth said:

So uh, sup? I'm Godlysloth.

I've watched My little Pony since about half way through season 2 but never really stepped into the fandom. I mean I always wanted to you guys are brilliant! But, you know, I was a lazy teenager. Now I'm just a slightly older and slightly less lazy young adult! :ajlol:

Thanks for reading!

-Godlysloth

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:HappyPinkie:

Just so you know though... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Ha! Welcome, friend!

Glad to have you on the internet with us, and The Family.

It's gonna be so fun, and you'll make tons of new pone-pals!

You might even get to know a few of your new family members while locked in unending combat.

Who knows?! Oh, and we've got plenty of neat artists and writey people, so if you're one of them go! And steal trade secrets of your craft!

And don't worry, you're safe here. We'll take good care of you, since now you're with us.

Welcome to the forums!