PinkiePie97

Why did you choose your current avatar?

I've seen this kind of thread on other sites and didn't see one here, so I thought it would be a good idea to start one. The title says it all: Why did you choose your current avatar? I'll start. Since it's the holidays, it's time for me to bring in the holiday avatar. I like this one so much, that this is my third year using it. A friend made it.

http://chanceyb.deviantart.com/art/A-Very-Pinkie-Christmas-501899463

• Like 2

Mine is synced with Steam, which is somewhat convenient because this site has a size limit, I think. As for that one, my current Steam name is Nozomi Is Thicc, so I got this pic to match. Overall, it's sort of a joke, I think?

Also, good pic.

I wanted a distinctive avatar that represented a character I liked but who was not necessarily popular within the fandom. And I wanted it to display my quirky take on things and slightly off-beat approach.

So I asked ShelltoonTV if I could take his Spikon and use it for my dA account. The rest, as they say, is history.

13 hours ago, LegendaryR'QA said:

I thought it was Cute.

Well who doesn't think Saber is kawaii af?

Because I'm a polarizing and controversial individual like Roman Reigns. I'm basically the Roman Reigns of most forums I'm a part of and/or join.

Besides, people give him crap for BS reasons. I, for one, am VERY impressed with Reigns. I believe in him. With all my being. I believe in Roman Reigns.

I change my avatar every 6 months/half year though.

I used to use Trixie as avatar, but now I have my own oc, so I began to use my oc as avatar. This winter include holiday soon. Santa hat on

I chose my avatar since I really like art for Pinkie in this, and Pinkie's character in general. 
Big puffy hair, makes others feel happier, and pretty positive all round! I mean, who can't like a character like that?
She is the very image of fun!

I want that as my avatar!

• Like 1