PinkiePie97

Why did you choose your current avatar?

Well I guess I have to explain about my avatar and why I chose it. It's most likely that I'm into Final Fantasy XI at most times so I decided to ponify my Final Fantasy XI character and yeah I do play the game, but not at this time. Pretty much I'm a final fantasy XI player.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ultimateAI said:

How many Links can/do you use?

I have a large variety of Link's that I use. I like to have my Link avatar reflect my current emotion, or at least be close :3

• Like 1

This week's avatar is brought to you by Harry's Razors because I think it reflects my internalized view of myself as an outsider looking in and finding things don't always seem quite right.

I belong to the Clone Army of ponies from the Equestria Daily Republic. We are all the same yet different at the same time. I'm Clone Pony #107.

Either that or I'm too lazy to change my avatar.

Apart from a few temporary changes, I've been using the same avatar since I started using social media in 2014. I'm tired of it, so I finally decided to make a more permanent change. One of my favorite shows right now is The Loud House and my favorite character would probably be Leni, so I changed it to her. I still love MLP and maybe I'll use a pony avatar again someday, but I wanted something else for a change.

The closest I could get to my own face without a custom drawing I'm afraid. 

Who doesn't like my grandfather though?

Bad question I realize.

I had Fluttershy when I started, but after watching the first two seasons, took a stronger and stronger liking to Twilight Sparkle.  The picture just makes me smile because she looks so happy.  There are so many awesome avatars on here though, I'm sure I'll change it again in the future =).

I never commented on this... huh... well its an OC of mine, and I had JunkiesNewb draw it, since then its been my default avatar for everything

Because I'm obsessed with Eugene Stoner's unmistakable rifle design. (For those who aren't as freakishly into guns as I, the image depicts the face of the AR-15 rifle's bolt.)