PinkiePie97

Why did you choose your current avatar?

Mainly because I'm interested in old militaria and military-related items. For instance, my Steam profile is a Napoleonic French soldier, and here (And most everywhere) it's a man from the Estonian Independence War (Not a German, just equipped with the gear). I think I use a few of my grandfather's old WWI photos on old forums, but I can only recall one still in use.

i chose mine because it's my OC :3...and this version of it because i think that bow is cute x3 (i don't wear it all the time)

• Like 2

I changed mine because it was done at EQLA by the amazing Andy Price from the MLP comics and is one of the best interpretations of my OC I've ever seen.

Made in Abyss was the best anime I've seen in a while and since it's December, I also had to include some festive elements in the picture.

After I declared everything that happened after Season 3 to be post-canon, I went on Google Images to find a picture of Quibble Pants, because that seemed like an appropriate avatar. Turns out it's hard to find a shot of him *not* looking like a jackass (because he kind of is). But anyway I decided to draw my own avatar, and what's more, he's cosplaying as Rainbow Dash! He's a bit embarrassed about it, like he just ran into her somewhere and now he's self-conscious about how creepy it is. Sort of like how you'd feel if a conservative relative walked into your bedroom and saw a bunch of little girl toys, and you're like oh yeah, some people might view this as a bit strange, ha ha, time for some awkward explaining. As a hypothetical scenario.

• Like 1