PinkiePie97

Why did you choose your current avatar?

Garchomp is my favorite pokemon! I just recently started using this image as an avatar again since it reminds me of my own lovely Garchomp, Xavier in Pokemon X.

I used an anime character generator to make my avatar. its supposed to be me with a few things changed and added.

I've spent almost 4 years of my life developing this game I'm super proud of and I LOVE the icon for it, so I use it on a bunch of accounts everywhere. To me its a symbol of pride for being a crazy game developer person. I could be doing ANYTHING with the countless hours of free time I put into this, but I'm choosing to bring this pony RPG idea to life instead. (Just hope it all pays off in the end so I can make more.)

• Like 1

Chen gong is best strategist and hes my favorite character in dynasty warriors 8 next to Lubu and Sun Jian

I chose this avatar because one day I stumbled across a pic online, I think it was on the front page of Derpibooru, it was of a mermaid Applejack sitting on a bus bench on a beach holding a cell phone. Well, I saw this, the fact it had three things I love - EqG Applejack (Sunset is best human, but Applejack is best DRESSED human), mermaids, and mermaids in a setting other than water. It was like Apple Bloom said, I had found something I didn't even know I was missing. I then decided to use that pic for my avatar for awhile, but after a bit decided to mix it up, so I discovered the artist, one PhysicRodrigo, and discovered that pic was one in a series he was working on where something went wrong with the portal and Twilight came back to the human world as a mermaid instead of a human, and her touch spread the effect, leading to Rarity accidentally making Applejack a mermaid, and Applejack escaping to the shore.

Fast forward to my looking for a new avatar, I found a new pic in his series that tickled me just as much as the bench pic, which was mermaid Applejack driving a scooter. I can honestly say I cannot think of any other instance of art I know of depicting a mermaid driving a scooter, and that quirkiness, combined with the fact it was EqG Applejack, had a mermaid, and that mermaid was Applejack, it just made it a must have as my avatar, as it in a way symbolizes my oddness. Also, mermaid Applejack is just so damn cute!! :dealwithit: