Mr. X

Best/Worst Meme(s)

Rick Roll comes with a good song, I also find myself using "It's Over 9000!" and JJ laughing all the time

Worst is Damn Daniel, didn't even last a fucking week. Followed by Harambe, there's no joke or punchline, just "Harambe!". Don't even know how it's lasted so long

Best memes: Probably Cheezburger or FailBlog. (Not exactly memes. But those two websites were my first exposure to them.)

Worst: Those MLG Montage Parodies. They were everywhere a few years ago, and they are kind of annoying and somewhat offensive. 

Worst Memes possible: Anything that has a face with it (exception being the Awesome Face and the Rage Faces) the ones I'm mentioning specifically are these:

310.jpg

og-image.png

06f.gif

But the worst of them all, is this damn face:

218.png_large

I wish it would burn in hell.

We are Number One is getting to be a pretty good meme, possibly because the song is really catchy in the first place. Others I'd nominate are DEUUEAUGH guy from Spongebob and Zelda CD-i.

Worst memes? Probably "YEET!"

Don't know how I feel about harambe but apple immortalized him with an emoji in the new ios update, so everyone should get used to him. He'll be around for a long time.