RogueCookie

On the First day Of Christmas...

I dub this the official Christmas thread. Until someone else creates another one. 

Hope you're all doing great. I signed myself up to do homemade Christmas cards for the my local salvation army and it's taking it's toll on me. 100 is the target and I'm only on 45. 

That's why I've been popping in and out (plus honestly the threads are something to take mt mind off this and school.) 

How's everyone else doing? 

*Sees the title.*

*Then sees the OP.*

Wait, so we're not actually doing a 12 Days Of Christmas parody based on MLP?

Every year I go to this store in Tennessee called "The Incredible Christmas Place" and the craziest thing about it is that it's open all year long, and it's more Christmas-y than my mom's friend's house on Thanksgiving.

Every Christmas Eve, I and my siblings make 100+ pierogies to feed my whole family. Six hours of dough kneading, potato peeling and mashing, onion sautéing, rolling, and boiling later to make into a lot of this. (Boiled pierogies are better than fried fight me)

220px-Pierogi_z_cebulk%C4%85.jpg

• Like 1

Every year on Christmas eve. My parents and I made hors d'oeuvres (Which is the French word for "appetizers".)

like bacon-wrapped chicken bites, li'l smokies (Which is basically little sausages) in barbecue sauce and homemade Chex mix.

1 hour ago, Frécinette said:

I'll either be working or enjoying winter Steam sales during the holidays.

Speaking of the Steam Holiday Sale...

What am I doing for the holidays? Well... nothin' really. The Student Council and some of the University staff decorate around the dorm foyer area and most of the university. Parents are decorating back home, so I won't be doing much of that. Few parties being organized far as I know, but those only serve to subject you to horrible loud music, copious amounts of alcohol and people being complete idiots.

Guess all I am doing probably go out with some friends when I get back home, looking forward to a break, having good internet again, oh and hanging on to some money for the Steam Holiday Sale. Ya never know. 

Completely forgot about the sales because of the cards I'm doing. 52 done now. 

I'll need to stock up after this so my Christmas money should be going to paints or pens but I might leave some behind to get something.

The 2nd

My question to you today: What is your Christmas wish this year?

Mine is simple. I wish that the weather can make up it's mind if it is going to snow or not?!

Frost on and off. Ice around. But no snow.

I..... don't want........... to............... talk....... bout ........ my ..................christmas