6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you go to a clothing optional beach

• I have already gone to one and I loved it
    • I have gone to one and i hated it
    • No way I would go to one
    • I haven't gone but I would love to
  2. 2. if you have gone to the beach why did you go

• I knew about it wanted to check it out
    • I was visiting the area and wanted to go to the beach didn't it was a clothing optional beach till i go there
    • My friends wanted to go that day I just tagged along
    • My Parents or family member took me
    • my boy friend or girl friend wanted to go
    • n/a
  3. 3. what did you were at the beach mark off all the things that you were last visit

• I went nude
    • t shirt
    • shorts
    • swim suit
    • bikini top
    • n/a

This year  after I went to a pony convention  I had I couple of extra days due the fact the Via Rail train it went once a week and knew there was a clothing optional beach in the area and decided to check it out .

It was refreshing to be able to walk on a beach in the nude

Need an n/a option or somethin for questions 2 and 3 since all questions need to be answered in order to submit. I've never been to one so I have no options for those questions. Could this answer past question 1.

Never been to one but I would be ok with it. There are several events I've been to with a particular subset of my friends where most or all of the people there (including myself) wandered around nude. Wouldn't bother me. Might be refreshing. My own nudity and that of others is something I'm comfortable with and I enjoy indulging in it occasionally.

On the other hand, I don't like conventional beaches, so adding in the option to be nude may not make the experience any less annoying.

• Like 1

I'd try it. Don't know if I'd like it, as I'm not the biggest beach person as it is, but I think it'd be fun to try, just to step out of the comfort zone a little bit and feel the wind, so to speak!