Kaethela

Bug Reporting

38 minutes ago, recentteen14 said:

This needs looked at/fixed, I really don't want to lose my browser for a minute at a time every time I visit the forum, possibly longer if it resets the page, or lose the forum. The lag from it was stupid on EQD, and it's unbelievably stupid here.

Can I ask what browser you are using? We've been running stuff with people actively in the Discord and this is the first I am hearing of an issue like this.

2 hours ago, Cyber Commander said:

Can I ask what browser you are using? We've been running stuff with people actively in the Discord and this is the first I am hearing of an issue like this.

Win7/IE11, been doing the same in Chrome to a lesser extent, has only been affecting EQD and now the forums since that ad was added. Haven't had issues with any other site, so not sure whats up.

Err, not sure if this is a bug or not, but I waited for a while for the confirmation e-mail but got nothing, even tried having it resent. Then I tried simply to log in normally and well everything seems to be fine without any confirmation needed.

11 hours ago, Askre said:

Err, not sure if this is a bug or not, but I waited for a while for the confirmation e-mail but got nothing, even tried having it resent. Then I tried simply to log in normally and well everything seems to be fine without any confirmation needed.

You should be all set. There was an issue with activation e-mails coming through properly, so we disabled the activation requirement. I've confirmed that your account is activated and no further action is required to use it fully.

3 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

When trying to change my profile, the Patreon name field is set to Required.

Can't edit my profile without a Patreon account, then?

This has been fixed. Thanks for reporting.

1 minute ago, Cyber Commander said:

You need to enable it in your settings

Oh, thank you!

I thought it was activated already when you join the forums.

15 hours ago, Kaethela said:

You should be all set. There was an issue with activation e-mails coming through properly, so we disabled the activation requirement. I've confirmed that your account is activated and no further action is required to use it fully.

Cool, thanks. :)

To those of you getting logged out, on mobile or otherwise - does it automatically log you back in when you refresh the page?

2 minutes ago, Kaethela said:

To those of you getting logged out, on mobile or otherwise - does it automatically log you back in when you refresh the page?

Yes

20 hours ago, Princess Rainbow Magic Pants said:

Having trouble with login. When I log out, my password stops working until I reset it. Right now doing a password reset is the only way for me to log in.

Make sure your browser isn't saving an old password. Try logging in on another browser or in incognito mode and see if it persists.

Cannot sign in to steam (not through) on mobile. After confirming it on Steam, it does not update it in the EDF profile, it just goes back to the page with the button to sign in to Steam.

I'm having trouble typing. On Safari on Mac, I quoted someone's post, and it let me type in the quote box, but it wouldn't let me type the post itself. I was able to make the post on Chrome instead, but what happened here?

On 12/28/2016 at 5:39 AM, PinkiePie97 said:

I'm having trouble typing. On Safari on Mac, I quoted someone's post, and it let me type in the quote box, but it wouldn't let me type the post itself. I was able to make the post on Chrome instead, but what happened here?

Probably Safari, not the forums. You should be using Chrome by default anyways :eyeroll: