MLPisQuiteGood

Male alicorns. Possible?

On 09/12/2016 at 0:55 AM, Revanche said:

There's been nothing to suggest that male alicorns can't exist, aside from a lack of them, which can be explained by real world toy sales. Who knows, maybe with the new, male-friendlier direction the franchise is taking we'll see one pop up eventually, or Shining Armor will get to be both a prince and a princess. :huzzah:

Besides, their existence has already been implied:

AMq0seO.jpg

Rainboom_alicorn_EG2.png

I definitely agree with you there, there have been so many male alicorn statues that it would imply that they do exist, just that there are none currently in the show at this time.

Just like Cadance, she was technically alive during season 1, but she doesn't become a character until season 2.

• Like 1

Well, other than Big Mac's transformation in DPDOMS?, the series sure seems to treat Sombra as a one (albeit with a wide-traveling smoke form instead of wings and flight).

49 minutes ago, Anti-Villain said:

Well, other than Big Mac's transformation in DPDOMS?, the series sure seems to treat Sombra as a one (albeit with a wide-traveling smoke form instead of wings and flight).

In the series, Sombra doesn't really get enough time to show off anything that would make him alicorn-like, or the inverse. I suppose he is pretty old, and powerful.

On 12/7/2016 at 9:24 PM, ChibiDashie said:

latest?cb=20130928001334

Is that an age regressed Alicorn Blueblood? What. Just the thought of him being an Alicorn troubles me greatly.

As for Male Alicorns in general... I'd suppose it's quite possible they could exist and what @Revanche posted above is proof of that.