ChibiDashie

A counting game...With a twist!

Maybe yes, but I would to know where come from that cliche !

The anthem say that we have to make the impure blood flowing from the throat of our enemies, and wave the flag soaked with this blood. And we sing that each time a French guy win at Olympics or for any diplomatic meeting emote.RDlaugh.png

I find it veeeery interesting it specifies the throat of your enemies. Someone spent too much time with the guillotine x3

Yes, and there is other bloody lyrics. People wanted to change it, some years ago, because this violence is not very relevant of our modern time. Probably the more violent anthem of the world, wrote during the revolution, when heads fell down emote.ABpirate.png

Yeah. Your country doesn't need a violent anthem when your only attacks are Surrender and Run Away x3333

emote.RDlaugh2.png

Bah, you would understand if your country have been ravaged by a huge amount of wars through the centuries. Maybe that became a kind of reflex ?

You see, the problem is that you do it all wrong. Why fight in wars, when you can just get involved in everyone else's business and make them fight each other? x3

The main problem is that we are surrounded by tons of countries. So bad place to be in war time, impossible to defend correctly, especially in an alliances and treason game.

We started it by colonizing some islands and archipelagos, or MURICA, but it failed so hard emote.RDlaugh.png

We still have territory in south murica, tho. It's where we launch our rockets to put satellites above your little heads.

That's okay. Just remember that every time you open your phone or computer, the NSA is watching you! :3

She's just kinda migrated to Discord. It's easier for us to talk there. You can see when the other person's typing, and when they're not actually there x3

Discard and forums have different applications. Forums are generally not used to chat like we can do in discord.

That's the difference between asynchronous and synchronous discussions. Both have advantages and flaws.

Yes, but I guess that forums push toward a higher level of discussion, because we have time to interpret, write, analyze, and erase for a clearer statment.

At least I can't talk this way when I'm on a direct chat.

Yeah. You have longer to think about what you want to say when the other person can't see you typing xD

You love this function, don't you ?

That remember me old chat software like MSN. That was amazing to be able to see your interlocutor typing, and erasing, then say nothing emote.RDlaugh.png

This time I use an other forum where we type so, sooo much... I used to spend more than one hour to write a single one. And some thread, especially the one about different voice version of MLP (language) looks like a big book where each posts are like chapters.

And I wrote almost half of it emote.RDproud2.png