ChibiDashie

A counting game...With a twist!

I think it's impossible.

emote.RDthinking.png EVERY languages have puns. For having read some manga and anime, I can say I saw some of them already.

Eh, in my classes, we've always referred to Europe and America as "The West". Which pretty much makes me as far west as you can get :p Didn't know there was another word.

Well, I use Occident. Asia is Orient, or Oriental. But maybe it is European English. It exists anyway.

I find it confusing to define it East and West, no ?

Yes, those terms was invented when Europe was defined as the center of the world emote.RDlaugh.png

I don't know if English speakers say that too but Japan is also called "[country of] the rising sun". And it taught me where the sun is rising, so thank to Japan I can define compass rose irl (with low accuracy).

Yeah, Japan is the land of the rising sun. That's pretty much what their name means, actually xD

We still consider Japan to the East, even though it's closer West than East. It's weird. To us, the West Coast of America is as West as West gets

Well, it make sens, on a world map, America and Asia are the borders, and that's how time zones work too.

Otherwise, everything is east, and everything is west, and I'm not sure it would be better.

We know how to act when it happens emote.RDlaugh.png

Eh, I participate to a pony meme contest, where everypony can vote on social networks (with a like, share, comment...), I guess I'll ask for a little help when mine will be submitted.

CAN YOU VOTE FOR ME ?