Could you please create a section for characters and shippings Fan Clubs. I want to create one, but I don't know where I should do that. Because there are two characters from EG and FiM, and I don't want have it limited to one of those two.

• Like 2

@Vin Hi again. I just wanted to bring up a matter of Fan Clubs section once again, now when those have grown up in numbers. I think they really need it now.

1 hour ago, Light Blade said:

@Vin Hi again. I just wanted to bring up a matter of Fan Clubs section once again, now when those have grown up in numbers. I think they really need it now.

I'd suggest reporting to @Kaethela if it's that urgent, I have no power over that.

6 hours ago, Light Blade said:

@Vin Is there a way more proper than sending PM to her? I tried, and never got response. I think I did something wrong.

She's moving atm, and pretty busy, give her some time.

I could have sworn I responded to this already, my apologies! This has been on my to-do list for a while now, but more pressing concerns keep taking precedent. I will make sure to get this done before too much longer.

• Like 2

@Kaethela Can we pleeeease make a fan club section now? They're fine for what they are but they're sort of overwhelming some of the other stuff, and I'm getting tired of filtering them out whenever i go to check on a forum. They've multiplied with wanton abandon and all the fun discussion topics get drowned out by every character and their mother getting a new thread. And now they've spread to the pony free posts, and every tidbit of pop culture gets a thread. It's diluting the conversations! Please please please wrangle these critters up and put them in their own pen.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2017 at 3:07 PM, Friendship is Horses said:

I second this motion.

I third.  The number of fan clubs is ridonkulous.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Light Blade said:

@Frécinette But why there? Isn't that like a non-pony section? Can you not keep it in "My Little Pony" borders? P-please?

There are non-pony fan clubs too, and it's not the first board to mix pony and non-pony stuff because the role play board (which is part of Changeling Hive) does allow both pony and non-pony RP, so I think it's fine where it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

There are non-pony fan clubs too, and it's not the first board to mix pony and non-pony stuff because the role play board (which is part of Changeling Hive) does allow both pony and non-pony RP, so I think it's fine where it is.

This.

• Like 1

@PinkiePie97 @Frécinette

There can be pony characters fan club and everything else fan club.

Sorry. I was kind of bugged that it is so low on the list now. I know, sounds like somepony who is too lazy to scroll all the way down, but still...

Can you please do it as subforum of Friendship is Magic and bring in there only pony characters Fan Clubs?

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Frécinette Could you please move the "Disney" thread to the Fan Club section?

Done. If I missed some fan clubs don't hesitate to point them out, they're not always obvious to find.

19 hours ago, Light Blade said:

@PinkiePie97 @Frécinette

There can be pony characters fan club and everything else fan club.

Sorry. I was kind of bugged that it is so low on the list now. I know, sounds like somepony who is too lazy to scroll all the way down, but still...

Can you please do it as subforum of Friendship is Magic and bring in there only pony characters Fan Clubs?

No, one subforum is enough for this. The objective was to contain them somewhere, remember ?

• Like 3