One talented unicorn got lost on her life way, and ended up doing some nasty things in the world beyond Equestria. That was until the other pony came to confront and ultimately stop her. But instead of getting sent to oblivion, the wronged unicorn was convinced to start everything anew. And despite all of the hardships, she succeeded in becoming a nice and friendly pony herself.

But unbeknownst to everypony, a very special bond has been established between the unicorn and her new friend and mentor. They have become something more than just friends. Their feelings have evolved. Both of them have become the other half of one another. Both now shall be spreading the Magic of Friendship. Together!

WELCOME TO THE SUNLIGHT FAN CLUB!

The place where one is free to discuss and adore the love of Princess Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer.

937743__dead+source_safe_artist-colon-xe

Some Rules for Y'all:

☆ There is another one, in human world, bearing the name and likeness of our princess. My kindest request to you to keep her posts with away from here. This Fan Club has nothing to do with her;

☆ Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. The SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose the pictures and words carefully;

☆ This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Twilight, Sunset, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

☆ Whatever them good old EqD Forums rules have to say!

the_order_of_shimmering_star_emblem_by_a

• Like 5

I guess it is time for us to throw in a word or two about what exactly made you see Twilie and Sunny as couple. As the FC's creator, I give you the right of being first. :sunset:

• Like 2

What sold me on this ship was mostly the art and the works of RS-Belle14, Oroboro, RadiantBeam, DrakeyC, to some extent The Albinocorn and a few others. Though Albino supports the flip side of this ship, which I don't. Rainbow Rocks also helped the boat set sail with how much Sunset has changed and in the following movies you see just how similar Princess Twilight and Sunset actually are.

• Like 4

@Sparklefan1234 

We are right in the middle of it. Just like I provided you with text for Twilie's FC title post, I am working on text for Sunny's FC, so @Shimmer Sparkle could create one. There are just few things that need to be fully coordinated in text and in terms of picture. I want it to be perfect. Sunny is our best pony too, after all. She deserves it.

Feeling down after reading some posts in Twilie's FC. So here is some SFM SunLight for y'all.

_sfm__snuggling_sunlight_by_jarg1994-daa

• Like 5

Somepony says that even Pinkie ships Twilie with Sunny, despite how ridiculously in terms of logic and 4th wall that sounds.

865372__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+da

And you know what?

SHE SURE DOES! My wow, you weren't lying XD

1164690__safe_twilight+sparkle_pinkie+pi

• Like 3