@Light Blade

Would it be alright with you if I expanded my Twilight Sparkle Fan Club to include Sunset Shimmer discussion?

I'm asking because, 

I'd like to be able to discuss everything related to Twilight Sparkle & Sunset Shimmer without going against your Fan Club's rules.

Thank You.

large.png

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 You mean SunLight/SciTwiShimmer stuff in your TS FC? Or make it house three characters?

Because there is a Sunny FC, and I don't remember putting that restriction on it (there was no reasonable way of applying it, alas)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Light Blade said:

You mean SunLight/SciTwiShimmer stuff in your TS FC? Or make it house three characters?

I was thinking about editing my post to include all three characters because,

I want to be able to discuss all three without getting reported for breaking any rules or making anyone angry.

med_1419786657_00002.jpg

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 Well, since your thread covers both Twilights, why should there be a problem to post Sunny with them? And like I said, I did not put any that-kind-of-limitations on Sunny's FC. You can post Sunny stuff mixed with other Twilight there too. It won't change my opinion, but you are allowed to do that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Light Blade said:

Well, since your thread covers both Twilights, why should there be a problem to post Sunny with them?

I just didn't want to have another situation where there were multiple Fan Clubs covering similar topics.

2 hours ago, Light Blade said:

And like I said, I did not put any that-kind-of-limitations on Sunny's FC. You can post Sunny stuff mixed with other Twilight there too. It won't change my opinion, but you are allowed to do that.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

mlp-sunhappy.png

• Like 1

On 1/10/2017 at 4:36 PM, Light Blade said:

Some pretty ambitious yet harmless surprise for Celestia?

I think Sunset Shimmer changed her mane style or something & that's why Twilight and Celestia are so alarmed.

Anyway, here's Twilight Sparkle & her "Knight in Shimmering Armor", Sunset Shimmer.

large.png

• Like 1