MoltenKitten

Forumer Boss Battles

How To Play:

One player is the Boss and everyone else has to try to defeat them by using their imagination to come up with attacks. Attack cycle will begin once stats have been posted and will end when I make a post saying "attack cycle end". Players start with 500 health and the first boss with 1,000. Every time a boss is defeated the last player to deal damage becomes the next boss and players gain 100 health while the boss gains 500 (up to a max of 10,000). Every 5th boss will be a special boss with the player who becomes that boss getting to decide what makes them special (I will discuss it with them in a dm). If the Boss fails to give an attack within 24 hours of the start of the attack cycle they will suffer 500 damage and lose their chance to attack.

Rules:

1)I will decide if your attacks hit and how much damage they do

2)attacks made after I end the attack cycle will not be counted

3)overpowered attacks can be used but will take a few turns for them to reach the target

4)If I think your attack is extra creative you might get a debuff bonus or bonus damage

5)An attack cycle starts after I post attack results unless I say otherwise

Example of a good attack:

I swing my sword at the boss

Example of a bad attack:

I fire a super laser that hits and instantly kills the boss

Current Stats:

Boss Number 4

Boss: Lord Nanfoodle

586470bfacf1c_hey_rarity_what_time_is_it

Health: 1,389/2,500

Buffs: none

Debuffs: none

Heroes:

KiiKrindar Health: 800/800

DedSec Pony Health: 485/800 Debuff: "Blinded" has a low chance of hitting the target 

Revanche Health: 800/800 

Jederick Heatlh: 800/800

Azalea Floria Health: 800/800

Havocbyte Health: 800/800

ZeBronyCaptain Health: 0/800 Debuff: "Ko'd" must be revived by another hero

Frecinette Health: 800/800

RogueCookie Health: 800/800

Allies 1/5:

KiiKrindar Clone Health300/300 Info: Gathers scrap unless instructed to do otherwise

Scrap: 7

Buildings 0/10 (10 scrap required to build / 5 to upgrade):

I hold out my popsicle towards the valiant group of foolish warriors! And shoot a stream of cryogenic vanilla flavored ice beam at them! In an attempt to freeze and hurt them on contact~! Raaawr!

Have to pray the RPG Dice that I dodged this.

I thaw the top of me out of the ice by using my overheated phone in pocket (which runs on nuclear power).

Then throw it at the monster hoping the impact will cause a Michael Bay sized explosion.         

26 minutes ago, RogueCookie said:

Have to pray the RPG Dice that I dodged this.

I thaw the top of me out of the ice by using my overheated phone in pocket (which runs on nuclear power).

Then throw it at the monster hoping the impact will cause a Michael Bay sized explosion.         

You only get one action per turn. Thawing yourself out would also be considered god mode, you would have to rely on someone else if it hits.

I gallantly charge headfirst into battle, no care for my own safety as I approach our mighty foe that I might bravely attempt to... eat her popsicle.

RogueCookie shoots a putty arrow at the boss' leg, then shoots three electric arrows at the boss inflicting 138 damage and the "shocked" debuff

DedSec Pony hits the poss with a giant lollipop inflicting 145 damage

Revanche charges headfirst into battle in an attempt to eat the boss' popsicle, outraged she accidentally stubs her toe inflicting 40 damage

Azelia Floria holds out her popsicle in an attempt to freeze and hurt them on contact dealing 472 damage to Revanche and inflicting the "Frozen" debuff

Azelia Floria takes 100 damage from shocked debuff

Stats

Azelia Floria Health: 677/1,000 Debuff: "Shocked" will take 100 damage for 3 turns, 2 turns remaining

RogueCookie Health: 500/500

DedSec Pony Health: 500/500

Revanche Health: 28/500 Debuff: "Frozen" can't attack until thawed by an ally or naturally in 3 turns, 3 remaining

Tip

The Boss always attacks last in the cycle, use this knowledge to your advantage when planning actions

Attack Cycle Start

Responding to the call of help of a fellow adventurer.

I thaw Revanche so he can move/attack again. Someone has to heal him, too D:

Guys, come on, all this happened because I just walked in while eating my popsicle...I just wanna frozen liquid in peace!!

I use some bossy magic to enlarge my popsicle and swing it to "sweep" the group of anti-peaceful popsicle enjoyment time! Hoping to injure all of them at least a bit seeing how their numbers just got bigger.

Mmmm in that case I throw the massive popsicle aimed towards the one pony whose health will be the most critically low after their turn ends.

Edited by Azalea Floria

How does the frozen mechanic work? Has Jederick thawed me out for now, or next round? If it's within my power, i'd like to try not to die, anyway.

@KiiKrindar & @Jederick thank you, aiding me my time of need.

Floria where were we? Wait I remember, I was beating you down.

I bring out my Hot Milk Blaster and shoot a stream at the dreaded popsicle. 

2 hours ago, Azalea Floria said:

Guys, come on, all this happened because I just walked in while eating my popsicle...I just wanna frozen liquid in peace!!

Well it's cursed. Stop eating. It's bad for you. Full of evil sugars and artificial sweeteners. :applebelch: Truly work of an evil force... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Revanche said:

How does the frozen mechanic work? Has Jederick thawed me out for now, or next round? If it's within my power, i'd like to try not to die, anyway.

actions are done in the order they are posted so as long as someone posts that they thawed you before you post your action you will be able to perform it

2 hours ago, Azalea Floria said:

I use some bossy magic to enlarge my popsicle and swing it to "sweep" the group of anti-peaceful popsicle enjoyment time! Hoping to injure all of them at least a bit seeing how their numbers just got bigger.

I probably should have mentioned this earlier, all attacks max damage is half of max health but for the boss this only applies when attacking a single target. If the boss decides to attack multiple targets they may only attack 1/3rd (rounded up) of the alive players and this will only do a quarter of the boss' max health (so max damage at the moment would be 250). If no targets are specified I will pick randomly.

If you would like to change your action edit your post, otherwise I will probably miss it

10 hours ago, MoltenKitten said:

I probably should have mentioned this earlier, all attacks max damage is half of max health but for the boss this only applies when attacking a single target. If the boss decides to attack multiple targets they may only attack 1/3rd (rounded up) of the alive players and this will only do a quarter of the boss' max health (so max damage at the moment would be 250). If no targets are specified I will pick randomly.

If you would like to change your action edit your post, otherwise I will probably miss it

how about now

Jederick thaws Revanche removing the frozen debuff

KiiKrindar gives Revanche some aspirin, healing 34 health 

RogueCookie brings out their hot milk blaster Critting for 486 damage! 

DedSec Pony throws 4 sparkly green gems that shatter, dealing 56 damage to the boss

Azalea Floria throws a massive popsicle at Revanche dealing 114 damage, Knocking out Revanche

Azalea Floria takes 100 damage from shocked debuff

Stats

Azalea Floria Health: 35/1,000 Debuff: "shocked" will take 100 damage for 3 turns, 1 remaining

Jederick Health: 500/500

KiiKrindar Health: 500/500

RogueCookie Health: 500/500

DedSec Pony Health: 500/500

Revanche Health: 0/500 Debuffs: "KO'd" can not attack until revived by an ally

Tip

When the boss is defeated all status effects (positive or negative) are removed and players are restored to full health

Attack Cycle Start