MoltenKitten

Forumer Boss Battles

Revanche throws erasers at the boss, turns out rubber is lethal as they inflicted 232 damage

Jederick takes cover behind a large rock and tries to sneak around

Havocbyte throws a can of paint at the boss, inflicting 250 damage

RogueCookie clones KiiKrindar, the clone will arrive next turn

ZeBronyCaptain sits on the sidelines with his medic gear

Azalea Floria dual wields pesticide spray guns and douses the boss, inflicting 178 damage

DedSec Pony shoots tears at the boss, inflicting no damage but giving the "drenched" debuff

KiiKrindar throws pencils at the heroes, inflicting 115 damage to RogueCookie and DedSec Pony

Stats

KiiKrindar Health: 1,018/1,500 Debuffs: "drenched" electric based attacks crit for 3 turns

RogueCookie Health: 485/600

DedSec Pony Health: 485/600

Tip

Debuffs that prevent the boss from attacking can't be applied so don't bother trying, the boss also can't heal himself.

Attack Cycle Start

I have decided that for end of cycle stats I am only going to list changes, for the full stat sheet refer to OP

Did I successfully sneaked? Like, am I out of sight?

If that's the case, I silently get behind the boss and stab his kidney, in an attempt to make him bleed to death.

...What? Too aggressive? :why:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jederick said:

If that's the case, I silently get behind the boss and stab his kidney, in an attempt to make him bleed to death.

Nah, if you went for the liver that would be bad, but one kidney can be spared.

I hope. :gah:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KiiKrindar said:
4 hours ago, Jederick said:

Nah, if you went for the liver that would be bad, but one kidney can be spared.

I hope. :gah:

NO MERCY!:yay:

• Like 1

But didn't MoltenKitten stated that it will work as an AI and do the same thing every turn? Do we get to choose which one action we want him to do? In that case, you should choose, after all, you cloned him xD

43 minutes ago, RogueCookie said:

Can someone tell the clone what they want it to do? It's getting bored of living...

You can tell me what you want them to do and it won't count as part of your turn

5 minutes ago, ZeBronyCaptain said:

Offers Defibrillator to anypony willing to attempt to get that close to the boss.

This would be a waste of a turn, I forgot to mention but your action last turn gave you crit heals for this turn

Just now, MoltenKitten said:

This would be a waste of a turn, I forgot to mention but your action last turn gave you crit heals for this turn

I've learned to start healing once a party or raid member drops below 50% HP.... So I don't mind wasting that crit ^_^

not what i expected but... Okay??

So I throw 2 Voltaic Bombs at the boss, praying that it will inflict some damage

and in hopes that anyone will get the reference haha.

We don't have anybody collecting things to craft yet so I send KiiKrindar Jr. (Clone) to go looking for scraps.

I rain down some slow, sick beats at the boss that he can't keep up with.

If you have a better idea tell me for the clone, I'll just edit the post before the attack cycle ends.  

• Like 1

On 12/16/2016 at 8:16 AM, RogueCookie said:

We don't have anybody collecting things to craft yet so I send KiiKrindar Jr. (Clone) to go looking for scraps.

I rain down some slow, sick beats at the boss that he can't keep up with.

If you have a better idea tell me for the clone, I'll just edit the post before the attack cycle ends.  

What are the scraps supposed to be for?

I was waiting for Rogue to answer that question but now it's almost christmas so I think I'm not gonna end the cycle until after the new year so everyone can enjoy their new stuff

and also I'm lazy

• Like 1

On 12/21/2016 at 7:51 PM, MoltenKitten said:

I was waiting for Rogue to answer that question but now it's almost christmas so I think I'm not gonna end the cycle until after the new year so everyone can enjoy their new stuff

and also I'm lazy

Sorry everyone. Just landed in the US for holidays and have been packing for the past days/weeks.

@MoltenKitten The scraps are for crafting potions and amour.

(Food, metal, bits from the boss,etc.)  

I think it would be great if we generate our buffs plus you can also give us the random element of it backfiring or taking a debuff if it's too overpowered.

Also can we have an inventory for storing items for the next boss? (At least 4 Items that we can keep)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RogueCookie said:

Sorry everyone. Just landed in the US for holidays and have been packing for the past days/weeks.

@MoltenKitten The scraps are for crafting potions and amour.

(Food, metal, bits from the boss,etc.)  

I think it would be great if we generate our buffs plus you can also give us the random element of it backfiring or taking a debuff if it's too overpowered.

Also can we have an inventory for storing items for the next boss? (At least 4 Items that we can keep)

I'll think about. If I decide to add these things I'll also change up a few other things, but the changes won't be applied until this boss is defeated.