MoltenKitten

Forumer Boss Battles

Revanche rubs a balloon on their shirt to give the boss a static shock, it deals no damage but inflicts the "Shocked" debuff

Jederick uses their hidden position to stab the boss in the kidney, critting for 582 damage

ZeBronyCaptain offers their defribrillators

Frecinette deploys a sabre turret

Azalea Floria unleashes one of their minions to do a suicide attack on the boss, dealing 250 damage

DedSec Pony throws 2 voltaic bombs, dealing 106 damage

RogueCookie lays down some sick beats, dealing 5 damage man that was a low roll

KiiKrindar takes out a fountain pen and squirts it on the heroes, dealing no damage but inflicting "blind" debuff on DedSec Pony and RogueCookie

KiiKrindar takes 100 damage from Shocked debuff

The boss is dead! RogueCookie is the next boss

quick poll before the next cycle starts

Attack Cycle has not started yet!

Ok new stuff

Players can now find scrap which can be used to build (10 scrap) and upgrade (5 scrap) buildings. Buildings are immune to debuffs and can not have buffs applied. Upgrading a building will increase its health and sometimes its effect.

I didn't touch on this before but players can summon allies. Some allies come with preset buffs and debuffs. Once a player summons an ally they can not summon another one until that ally is defeated and the current boss is defeated.

Attack Cycle Start

I wanted to do this last night but I lost power

Looks like it's time to join this throwdown...

...and how I'm gonna do this is...

I chuck a 50 lbs. burlap sack bag containing a mixture of cow manure, jagged broken shards of glass, BB's, and a small prima cord charge rigged to a cable tethered to a bracelet on my wrist set to arm the device, like a massive grenade pin, upon throwing it at RogueCookie, the timer set to detonate the bag in Rogue's face, spewing manure and flak upon him, with the hopes of inflicting sepsis into his wounds and possibly even attract antibiotic-resistant bacteria.

• Like 1

Oh man, glad you took so long, I've been away from my computer and completely forgot about this xD
(Like everybody else, apparently :P)

My attack was super effective!

RogueCookie suffers 500 damage for failing to attack

Lord Nanfoodle throws a manure grenade critting for 668 damage and inflicting "sickened" debuff

ZeBronyCaptain waits to heal

Azalea Floria dual wields spray bottles filled with poison and acid dealing 74 damage and inflicting "poisoned" debuff

Frecinette throws a poison dart at the boss, unfortunately the boss is already poisoned

Revanche charges his attack

RogueCookie suffers 200 damage from "sickened"

RogueCookie suffers 100 damage from "poisoned"

KiiKrindar Clone gathers 2 scrap

Sabre Turret deals 100 damage

Stats

RogueCookie Health: 358/2,000 Debuffs: "sickened" suffers 200 damage for 3 turns, 2 remaining "poisoned" suffers 100 damage until cured

Tip

"User" is a silly pony

Attack Cycle Start

*Looks at the forums games. Sees this has been updated. Reads the posts*

Well I'm dead. :nnghaloo:  I didn't know I was the big bad.

*Sigh* I can't do anything without anybody doing thing first.  Unless...

@MoltenKitten I record a message to send back in time my past self (last turn) to summon him to the future to fight for me when I've fallen.

If I can't do that well... Who ever is boss next. Good Luck

4 hours ago, RogueCookie said:

*Looks at the forums games. Sees this has been updated. Reads the posts*

Well I'm dead. :nnghaloo:  I didn't know I was the big bad.

*Sigh* I can't do anything without anybody doing thing first.  Unless...

@MoltenKitten I record a message to send back in time my past self (last turn) to summon him to the future to fight for me when I've fallen.

If I can't do that well... Who ever is boss next. Good Luck

If you were the special boss maybe I would have allowed this but no, sorry

I'd recommend pressing the follow button so you don't miss updates

Wow, I did 43.4% of all the damage in one turn, and all with a bag of poo.

Anyhow, it looks like Revanche and the debuffs have this locked up, so I'm just going to open up a jar of mayo, pull out a spoon, and huck spoonfuls of mayo at Rogue until I empty the jar. If somehow he survives, I don't know, maybe the mayo will attract flies and vermin to bite & harass him or something.

17 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Anyhow, it looks like Revanche and the debuffs have this locked up, so I'm just going to open up a jar of mayo, pull out a spoon, and huck spoonfuls of mayo at Rogue until I empty the jar. If somehow he survives, I don't know, maybe the mayo will attract flies and vermin to bite & harass him or something.

tumblr_lz9kuuSbZ21qd5ro7o1_500.png

Let me get the boss power kicked out me in peace, please...

10 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Wait... I want to see where he's going with this... *keeps flinging spoonfuls of mayo on Rogue's open wounds* :moonjuice:

Maybe he will be eaten ?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SumvhtZxngQ/SkIP0nxBTGI/AAAAAAAABK8/j5essK4NLNg/s400/3c11276282c907f9bb1ed33b0634293346001a17_m.jpg

Revanche unleashes his charged attack critting for 280 damage

Frecinette gathers 2 scrap

Lord Nanfoodle chucks deadly mayo at the boss dealing 28 damage

RogueCookie suffers 200 damage from "sickened"

The Boss is dead! Lord Nanfoodle is the next boss

Attack Cycle Start

If I don't update within 48 hours after I start a cycle feel free to dm me