MoltenKitten

Forumer Boss Battles

Ah, so I'm the boss now, eh?!

Alright, here's my opening gambit:

I strap boss!Rogue's rotting festering maggot-ridden corpse from the previous round with Semtex and launch it with a trebuchet into the crowd of players, remote detonating it after it lands.

I'm recycling. :awesomecheer:

Ah, crap, its Nanfoodle, I can't hurt nanfoodle he's my lord and saviour and the founder of the onigiri cult... Hmm.

I quickly dash for the nearest player to use them as a meatshield.

strap boss!Rogue's rotting festering maggot-ridden corpse from the previous round with Semtex and launch it with a trebuchet into the crowd of players, remote detonating it after it lands.

Of all the people you choose to hurt it's me who gets the to the ride your roller coaster. I honored but no thank you. 

Well I have powerful act that reduces your attack...

I admit myself into a hospital and get a clinical scrub down.

Simple but effective.

Who you gonna launch now?! 

2 hours ago, RogueCookie said:

Who you gonna launch now?! 

Your bloated, disease filled, maggot ridden corpse from the previous round, like I was already doing, and planned all along. :megusta:

20 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Your bloated, disease filled, maggot ridden corpse from the previous round, like I was already doing, and planned all along. :megusta:

But I'm still alive after all of this.  Everybody who boss before was full healed and was able to attack. I don't why it won't be the same for me. 

10 minutes ago, RogueCookie said:

But I'm still alive after all of this.  Everybody who boss before was full healed and was able to attack. I don't why it won't be the same for me. 

I'm running on the instance that player!you is a reincarnation and not a revival, thus the corpse of boss!you from the last round is sitting here becoming worm food.

Revanche drops a grand piano with Bakaarion on top of it, the piano itself crits for 48 damage (I guess the piano was made of styrofoam or something :rariwhat:) while Bakaarion's head stomp crits for 370 damage

Frecinette grapple hooks to a safe distance

ZeBronyCaptain attacks the boss with his bonesaw critting for 306 damage

Azalea Floria uses the nearest player  as a meat shield

RogueCookie gets a clinical scrub down 

Lord Nanfoodle launches RogueCookie's old body at Frecinette and RogueCookie but deals no damage (Frecinette is in a safe place and RogueCookie protected themself)

KiiKrindar clone gathers 1 scrap

Sabre Turret attacks the boss dealing 100 damage

Stats

Lord Nanfoodle Health: 1,676/2,500

Tip

Bosses can't crit

Attack Cycle Start

Well, Freci is out of reach, so I'm not gonna worry about him for the moment... however, Azalea just gave me a fun idea. Let's have some FUN with the Sabre Turret, shall we...? :megusta:

I grab ZeBronyCaptain and hold him as my own meat shield as I run headlong right at the Sabre Turret, cackling all the way, before pinning him on the barrel.

(With all these new people, Im thinking maybe the boss could have friends too? Like a mini boss, seems like all the bosses die pretty quickly)

I run towards the boss and starts chanting the secret word of the onigiri order to show the boss I am an ally! 

OR (if mininboss can't be a thing)

I sing words of praise to the onigiri lord, making everyone scared of him and also more determined to kill, boosting their defense!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

(With all these new people, Im thinking maybe the boss could have friends too? Like a mini boss, seems like all the bosses die pretty quickly)

I run towards the boss and starts chanting the secret word of the onigiri order to show the boss I am an ally! 

OR (if mininboss can't be a thing)

I sing words of praise to the onigiri lord, making everyone scared of him and also more determined to kill, boosting their defense!

I might do something after this boss to make them harder to defeat. I don't know if I mentioned this but for the boss their max damage is half their health if they attack one target and the same max damage as heroes if they attack multiple (which they can only attack up to 1/3rd of the heroes).

14 hours ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

I grab ZeBronyCaptain and hold him as my own meat shield as I run headlong right at the Sabre Turret, cackling all the way, before pinning him on the barrel.

Well shoot.... 

"I must warn you... I am allergic to bullets" ^_^

I squirm around and spit in the bosses eye.

17 hours ago, Azalea Floria said:

Maybe do something about the turn order because everyone seems to bash on the boss before they even have a chance.

One action per turn for the boss and maybe four or five actions from the opposition does not seem fair either.

Anyway enough of me rambling, you TRAITOR! :glare:

I set my Milkshake Cannon to freeze and turn Azalea Floria into a banana icicle for her disloyalty.

I thought we were friends...

Revanche calls upon the power of Rock and Roll by bashing a guitar on the boss' head dealing 287 damage

Frecinette throws collectible cards at the boss dealing 71 damage

Ignoring everything else due to order of attack and attacking teammates 

Lord Nanfoodle grabs ZeBronyCaptain and uses them as a meatshield before pinning him onto the Sabre turret dealing 814 damage to both

KiiKrindar Clone gathers 2 scrap

Stats

ZeBronyCaptain Health: 0/800 Debuff: "KO'd" must be revived by a teammate

Sabre Turret Health: 0/500 Debuff: "Destroyed" this building has been destroyed

Lord Nanfoodle Health: 1,389/2,500