MoltenKitten

Forumer Boss Battles

46 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

I uncork a potion bottle...and splashes its content to summon a slime buddy!

I've seen enough anime to know where this is going.

1 minute ago, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Um... How can the attack cycle end if it never began? If you look back, you clearly never said "Attack Cycle Start." :awesomecheer:

It always starts after I post stats but seeing as you're the boss and it's kind of important for you to know when the attack cycle starts I guess I need to extend the cycle

Just now, MoltenKitten said:

It always starts after I post stats but seeing as you're the boss and it's kind of important for you to know when the attack cycle starts I guess I need to extend the cycle

See, these are the little fine print things we need to know.

Anyhow, given that, I might as well give my action:

I pull out a six-chamber grenade launcher loaded with a series of special grenades and fire them in the area of the group, loaded up in this order:

1. Flashbang
  2. Tear Gas
  3. Mustard Gas
  4. Green Smoke
  5. Incindiary
  6. Second Flashbang

I'll use the grenade spam to cover my escape into a nearby network of caves.

Well that clears that up for me too.

I drag Zebronycaptain away from the battle to a safehouse and tell the clone (KiiKrindar Jr.) to start healing him.  

Then put up a barrier made of old fruitcake to help shield my team against the blasts. 

Revanche revives ZeBronyCaptain with a charming tune on a pungi 

Azalea Floria uncorks a potion bottle and splashes its contents to summon a Slime Buddy

Frecinette bashes the boss with a rarity dakimakura dealing 352 damage

RogueCookie puts up a barrier of fruitcake (and breaks my bold apparently) 

Lord Nanfoodle uses a grenade launcher with various ammo "Blinding" and dealing half damage for a total of 140 damage to Azalea Floria and RogueCookie

Stats

ZeBronyCaptain Health:800/800

Azalea Floria Health: 660/800 Debuff: "Blinded" will have a harder time hitting anything until cured

RogueCookie Health: 660/800 Debuff: "Blinded" will have a harder time hitting anything until cured

Slime Buddy Health: 400/400 ; Either attacks for 200 damage or something that I will decide later because I'm too uncreative atm

Lord Nanfoodle Health:  1,037/2,500

Attack Cycle Start

I start throwing vinyl's at Nanfoodle, shuriken-style. To be clear, that's vinyl with a lowercase v, not an uppercase one. I don't have an infinite supply of a musical pony; I'm not Gameloft.

*Does nothing that would contribute to either the team or the boss....and that is running around in circles.*

AWH SNAP!! I CAN'T SEE!! I CAN'T SEEEEE~!!!

meanwhile I let the slime buddy to continuously do its damage thing.

Undo my hard work, will ya's Revanche? :applejargh:

I shall look up Revanche's medical history to discover what their food allergies are, then cook up a massive sentient onigiri, using one of foods they're allergic to as the filling, that I shall catapult the onigiri onto them, crushing them.

Just now, Lord Nanfoodle said:

Undo my hard work, will ya's Revanche? :applejargh:

I shall look up Revanche's medical history to discover what their food allergies are, then cook up a massive sentient onigiri, using one of foods they're allergic to as the filling, that I shall catapult the onigiri onto them, crushing them.

Why... Why would you do that!? WHY WOULD YOU WASTE PERFECTLY GOOD FOOD!? :anger: