Hi everyone!

Joined because just reading EQD on a daily (ha!) basis is not enough, so I'll yet again try to be more active in the community. 26/M/Poland, working in IT, trying to learn how to draw with mixed results.

Except from obvious topics, if you want to chat about Doctor Who, Douglas Adams, cats, Game Grumps, Nintendo Games, philosophy, mathematics, classical music, Mighty Magiswords... actually, if you want to chat that's great. ;)

• Like 2

Welcome and enjoy!

Hope to see you around in different topics!

PS: How does someone chat about mathematics? (<-Failed in Algebra)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. :giddy:

40 minutes ago, RogueCookie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Welcome Present: 

game_grumps_by_wolftendragon-d8c6lnl.jpg 

That picture is awesome. :D I actually started watching GG first because of JakeWhyman's PonyGrumps series, so thanks MLP! That was the first thing I saw GameGrumps related (featured one day on EQD, thanks EQD!).

19 minutes ago, Jederick said:

PS: How does someone chat about mathematics? (<-Failed in Algebra)

I didn't know most of the time what I was doing in university courses, but set theory was pretty fun once I wrapped my head around it. And that has all sorts of weird things, like discussing how one infinity can be larger than another infinity. Most of all it made me understand why a lot of mathematicians go crazy.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show too if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:hithere:

But there's something you should know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Friendship is Horses said:

'sup, Kii? Welcome aboard the S.S. Friendship. Favorite Grumps playthrough? (aside from Sonic '06 naturally)

There's many for every occasion. :giddy:

From Jon era definitely Sonic '06, first of the first Kirby, Banjo Kazooie, guest grumps with Grant Kirkhope. There were also a lot of small gems, but I'm a little rusty on those.

Danny era are Wind Waker, Super Mario 3D World and Kirby's Epic Yarn. I could just watch those over and over. Golfing-type games are surprisingly amusing (Kirby and Grump's Dream Course, the one with the frogs which name I can't recall), mostly because Arin and Dan love them so much. Ross & Barry in Undertale (as well as Holly on her chanel) really got me into this game. And Devil's Third with the fake Russian accents just killed me. :D

Welcome, friend!

To The Family!

I need to start automating these kinds of things, a lot, I'm super busy/lazy!

So here, a quick run down of this little place here,

Happiness 

Joy

Cake

and maybe a bit of parental supervision

So there you go!

Welcome to the forums!

• Like 2