Sign in to follow this  
AaronMk

EQD-FiG Hunger Games: Super Holidays Go-Go Edition

Rest in pizza pasta mai waifu ;-;7

Also death by deep frying a turkey? That's pretty metal. The turkey knew that this is payback for killing an entire country :V

Well, I guess I can say I quickly fell out of favor

Draco is doing pretty good for a preppy rich egotistical wizard

8_by_aaronmk-darmppi.jpg

Another starry night descends on the arena. Together by the fire Kaethela, Guzma, and Ivara discuss the American sport of football and whether or not the Lions will actually win anything this season (which is looks like they might). Adam Goetner meanwhile agrees to a truce with Q, who has thus far been trying to live the holidays as Jesus would have wanted. I'm starting to think Santa's anthem about the corruption of the modern holiday may have been more than just a distraction for Q.

But while the above sorts of company in themselves, not so much Light Landstrider who sits by the fire alone as the snow blows outside. Woody Guthrie falls asleep on the couch somewhere else in the wide world, the snow falling down outside his cabin window.

And poor Roman, who learned of his husbando's death now sits in a corner cramming cranberry sauce into his mouth as he weeps for Jederick, piles of cheap gifts surround him. This is his coping period guys.

There's a caroling expedition by Ultimate, Arnold, Darth Vader, Zen, and Patricia Wagon. But because the group is comprised of an eternally sleeping horse, a German weight lifted-turned-actor, a cyborg, and a living AI it's doubtful the music is any good and the cacophony of sound wakes Adam Sandler in his bed who would rather not wake up to see what's going on. It's a shame too because Darth Vader wants to carol to do some project fundraising.

9_by_aaronmk-darmpps.jpg

Hark! The angels weep! Woody Guthrie martyrs Rottytops with a pie-crust, leaving the angelic champion dead in the morning's snow. Though having a list of who will die before the end, he probably takes no guilt in this and blames only the heavenly host for backing such a clearly weak contender.

And with her experience with last night's group, Patricia rallies up a posse of her own to track down and kill the man of the season with bad caroling. Allyster may have joined in, having never forgiven Santa for singing about the corruption of the holidays. He likes his Xbones, dammit!

And then the arena pauses for a moment to recognize the real reason for the season. But Rogue isn't impressed and discovers the season's dark side. Lillie is confused when it comes to relevant holidays.

Sethisto though, deprived on his Trixie falls into the hooves of another waifu and totally makes out with Luna under the mistletoe.

Arnold - who totally hasn't done anything during these games - teams up with BadShot - who I also can't recall doing anything noteworthy - to bake a pie-crust. They're trying to nail down the secret to that lethal piecrust so often deployed these games.

Ivara seeks compassion and companionship with God among the congregation. And Adam kills Rowlett by over-feeding the Pokemon.

In other parts, Darth Vader uses his dark Jedi powers to murder Kaethela and Roman with wrapping paper, sending the former to see his husbando in the afterlife after a period of grief and Kaethela for that fat stack of still wrapped presents she lifted from the FedEx truck.

10_by_aaronmk-darmppx.jpg

34 minutes ago, Raichu said:

Well, I guess I can say I quickly fell out of favor

Draco is doing pretty good for a preppy rich egotistical wizard

He killed me, thanks for that :cry:

1 hour ago, Jederick said:

He killed me, thanks for that :cry:

Dont worry, draco will gets his just desserts

11_by_aaronmk-daroqei.jpg

As the snow settles down for the night, so to do our heroes. All a good company,  Princess Luna, Azalea, Draco, Ultimate, and Guzmo I guess settle in to sing Christmas carols to restore the Christmas spirit in themselves. Bad Shot thinks of auld acquitances. And...

... And it would seem our Christian crusader for the sanctity of the holidays has perished. So ends he, no longer a force in the way of Vin's quest to make Darth Vader the reason for the season. With the passing of Rottytops earlier in the games and now him, there is no one really left standing to get in Vin's way to change the focus of the holiday season.

Zen and Woody Guthrie go and talk about Westworld meanwhile, perhaps this is the real meaning of the holidays. But who knows, no one's really proclaimed it to be.  So it's probably about as Christmas and holiday as American Football.

Patricia, Chibi, Frecineete the Conquerer, and Vin meanwhile partake in some Judaism in spite of Q's efforts to put Christ back in Christmas. Good on them, I guess.

And Sethisto goes the way we all probably knew he would go. A lack of proper bedtime clouded his judgement and he found the liquor and he dies in a frozen gutter from alcohol poisoning. He's off to battle User for the hoof of Trixie I guess. Or, something. Whatever.

Also the games actually match some right. Holy shit.

Unimpressively, I shoot my eye out. The clatter is enough to awaken Vman, but he doesn't rise to examine my accidental suicide.

Rogue and Adam snuggle up together to sleep by the fire-place, and Darth Vader takes a break from putting together a musical sequel to a Star Wars Holiday Special to cram his mask full of cranberry sauce. Does he even need to eat?

12_by_aaronmk-daroqel.jpg

The new day dawns with action! Patricia tries to kill Ivara but misses and kills Adam Sandler instead. Ivara escapes, and Patricia I assume just sort of inherits Sandler's island on the grounds of having killed its ruler. So... way to go?

What's most surprising among all of this is that Lillie was somehow able to give Adam Gotner a brand new car. And guessing by what Guzma hears it's somewhere in the arena, because there's enough traffic to have Mi'ag and Vman complain about it being there and slowing them down.

Baby Jesus receives so yellow snow from a secret Santa, no doubt actually Vin wishing to send a message that Q is no longer around to protect him.

Two teams of three meanwhile assemble to decorate halls. Ultimate, Draco, and Woody Guthrie join with Princess Luna, RogueCookie, and Darth Vader to decorate some halls.

13_by_aaronmk-daroqep.jpg

ded people

14_by_aaronmk-dars2ji.jpg

Something something, Bad Shot tricks Vin into licking a frozen metal pool and then absconds laughing like the mischievous imp he is. But this isn't as brutal as Azalea, who throws a tightly packed snowball at Guzma and kill him with frozen DEATH.

And it's no secret that Arnold Schwarzenegger is old and passed his prime. He's no longer the buff muscle man as he was back in the day. So when seen by Baby Jesus in this state it's understandable even he would have a  giggle.

And of course, with Q dead and Rottytops too, someone had to rise to challenge Vin's assertion that Darth Vader is the reason for the season. And it's on this holiest night that Chibi nominated Allyster as the new reason for the season. And so is born the Allyster heresy.

Frecinette the Conquerer and Princess Luna join with Mi'ag, Vman, and Malfoy to do some jolly caroling, just missing Rogue Cookie as he goes to get some Chinese takeout (damn, I could kill for some egg fried rice right now).

And resources of her new island in toe, Patricia teams up with UltimateAI to construct an igloo to use for her dastardly plans. What are these? Who knows. What's planned in the igloo stays in the igloo.

Zen is unimpressed with this year's Steam Sale, deciding there's no games worth buying in 2016.

Woody Guthrie meanwhile is awoken by a heated political exchange between Adam and Light. I want to think it's about the policies and tendencies of Justin Trudeau because it appears Adam Gotner is leading the diatribe.

15_by_aaronmk-dars2jm.jpg

Well guys, I don't know what to say. Darth Vader has been destroyed thus ending his Christmas papacy. Slain by the hooves of Princess Luna channeling the Christmas season Darth Vader goes out anime style and so does his dreams of a new Star Wars Holiday Special. This also leave Allyster the one and only contender to Jesus, and he opts to take this power and charge across a frozen lake after the Governator, but to no real avail.

Rogue meanwhile gets a brand new car. From Chibi. Nice. But Woody Guthrie gets his chestnuts stolen. Not nice.

Bad Shot meanwhile gets in a violent political argument with Draco and Frecinette the Conqueror. Despite Frecinette having an island nation and Draco being a fucking wizards Bad Shot still wins, ending the lives of both and inheriting an island too while he's at it.

Ultimate goes the way of Darth Vader. Perhaps Azalea is the unspoken reason of the season?

16_by_aaronmk-dars2jq.jpg

3 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

I...don my gay apparel? That's...wha? I did NOT agree to this!

Gay times ahead.

Ohh snap, son, I didn't know I was that merciless if I were to be thrown in a death pit with 48 others...killed 2 people within 24 hours, geez.

Just realized, both her victims were singing christmas carols with her on Night 3. heh.

17_by_aaronmk-daru216.jpg

A peaceful opening to the night as Vin bakes gingerbread cookies, probably oblivious to Darth Vader's death. Ivara meanwhile looks out the window at the peaceful and blue marshmallow night. Azalea elsewhere stays up all night thinking about opening presents, by which we can probably assume that means the bellies of tributes to remove the intestines of all others who carol with her.

And Chibi, having ate too much turkey, passes out.

Some people might say when life gives you lemons, make combustible lemonade. But when it applies to Light Landstrider it's pie filling. In a three-way battle royale with Mi'ag and Allyster he defeats and sets both on fire with a can of pie filling. Which is amazing in its own right.

Princess Luna it seems seeks to make Christmas Lilliemass and proclaims her the reason for the season. This on the heels of the former reasons for the season being so brutally murdered: Darth Vader with the power of the season and Allyster in a conflagration in pie filling.

And Arnold missed Rogue Cookie, and I wonder without looking back: have the two ever met in the arena?

18_by_aaronmk-daru21i.jpg

Baby Jesus chases Vman around throwing Christmas crackers, probably laughing like a joyous imp while he's at it. And Patricia feels down without Badshot.

Lillie - the newest reason for the season - uses pumpkin pie filling to treat an injury she sustained. And Light Landstrider would like to wish us all a merry Christmas, but would like to remind us all we have servers and they're presently empty.

And then Rogue Cookie dies, her death followed by Luna being ran down by  a sleigh by Zen, probably asleep as the reigns.

Azalea's strength is bolstered with a gift of animes while Arnauld loots an abandoned Fed-Ex truck for Christmas gifts.

Chibi and Adam simultaneously discover the polar opposite sides of  the season.

Ivara in the end, for all her implied skill, never learned proper gun safety and shoots out her eye, killing her.

19_by_aaronmk-daru21o.jpg