Sign in to follow this  
AaronMk

EQD-FiG Hunger Games: Super Holidays Go-Go Edition

1 hour ago, Azalea Floria said:

Hey Aaron, how many tributes are left thats alive? I wanna see that full list if you can pm it~ just cuz curiosity

I already ran the games in their entirety. If I gave you the list of tributes alive at this point it'd only be one: the winner.

And now back to our regularly scheduled killing:

20_by_aaronmk-darvsc3.jpg

Arnahld and Chibi talk about a show the governator was not in: Westworld. Moving on.

Poor Light Landstrider gets his ass roasted sliding down a chimney from a fire Zen lit. RIP.

Woody Guthrie meanwhile partakes in his second exploration into Judaism I believe. Meanwhile Adam gets the one and only broken and overlooked event. But since I was already screencapping things I wasn't going to throw this away as a test run. So we move ahead.

Vman is ousted by a reindeer, and left a bleeding mess in the snow.

Bad Shot and Jesus have a political argument about... something. If it's with Jesus would it be about Rome? Who knows.

And Lillie bakes some apolitical cookies.

21_by_aaronmk-darvsc8.jpg

Patricia and Arnold argue over which holiday to celebrate. But coming to no conclusion and Patricia owning an island nation - which is more than what Arnold can say of himself these games - the old Austrian bails.

Baby Jesus (possibly wisely) decides not to go. Adam Gotner immediately murders Vin with a pie-crust. Other deaths include Chibi Dash running Azalea down with a sleigh. RIP. You had a good run.

Lillie is destroyed in a violent gangland wassailing. There had to be some dank-ass drink involved.

22_by_aaronmk-darvscc.jpg

Woody Guthrie - who by this point has done little of nothing I surmise - injures Adam Gotner for his murder of Vin and leaves him to die. That's some hillbilly action shit right there folks.

Baby Jesus also makes Arnold Scwarzenegger dance, which is another amazing thing in nothing: since so far the governator hasn't amounted to anything these games either.

23_by_aaronmk-darvsd8.jpg

The venerable dead. BadShot, Zen, and Chibi are the only forum users left alive.

24_by_aaronmk-darzo9h.jpg

We're coming into the final stretch, the tributes are few and thing. And to acknowledge the fact we have a sleeping over-stuffed Baby Jesus who ate too much turkey and must now sleep.

Speaking of which: BadShot kills Zen by feeding him too much food. Probably pie.

Patricia watches the snow fall, anxiously waiting for tomorrow when the final stretch opens. Chibi, Arnold, and Woody Guthrie instead go get fucking crunked on some Christmas drank.

25_by_aaronmk-darzo9i.jpg

Patricia's fears are unfounded in the morning as she does not die, but instead receives a gift of some swans.

Baby Jesus awakens full and contended from last night, and Woody Guthrie decides to spend the night looking for replacement chestnuts.

Our death for the day comes from Chibi and BadShot, both of whom die in a light-stringing accident.

Arnold receives a horse waifu. Perhaps Applejack, the only pony who might be able to handle a strongman such as himself.

26_by_aaronmk-darzo9m.jpg

All forum users are dead.

And so: what happens next. Well find out next time on...

Also stay tuned folks and write it down on your calendars: I actually have another Hunger Games penned in in the next two months.

To give time after a friend of mine does a Years End themed Hunger Games I plan to launch a two-site competitive hunger games game. Yes, you heard right! Two forum sites will compete over who can kill the most of themselves and others and earn the award of being blessed  by the RNGesus. Each board will get exactly half of the spots for users and other tributes and then be set on each other to kill and die for our amusement!

Stay tuned for the end of January.

29 minutes ago, Jederick said:

I knew it! He got the damn Turboman after all!

He nearly had a full pacifist run too. Patricia was his only kill.

1 minute ago, AaronMk said:

He nearly had a full pacifist run too. Patricia was his only kill.

The most hilarious thing is: He killed her with a sharpened candy cane. 

Arnolds picture? Him holding a giant candy cane.

11 hours ago, Jederick said:

The most hilarious thing is: He killed her with a sharpened candy cane. 

Arnolds picture? Him holding a giant candy cane.

8c6.gif