BlueStreak

In Which I Jump Into This Facefirst

Hey there!

I'm kinda new to this, but not at the same time. I used to periodically catch episodes of My Little Pony Tales on TV when I was little, but my memory of them is limited to that. I've been familiar with FiM since it started airing, and I have a few brony acquaintances, but I haven't followed it too closely myself until recently. Nothing like a little bit of well-drawn art and well-written fanfiction to get your attention, I always say. 

Outside of that, not a whole lot to say about me, I don't guess. I'm 24, live with my girlfriend in Ohio. I'm into sports, cars, history, and the occasional video game. I've been a furry for about a decade now, and I'm plenty immersed in that side of things, but I don't really have much connection in the realm of Equestria. Hopefully I'm here to change that, and stop bothering my uninterested friends about this show!

• Like 1

Just now, Friendship is Horses said:

Good to have you here. Icebreaker question: would you put a giant pony decal on your car, and if so, which pony?

Well, since my car is already light blue... I think it'd have to be Dashie!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Friendship is Horses said:

She is the pony that likes to go fast!

If she really wants to go fast she'd be better off in a car other than mine!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BlueStreak said:

Well, since my car is already light blue... I think it'd have to be Dashie!

You are already 20% cooler to me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BlueStreak said:

Hey there!

I'm kinda new to this, but not at the same time. I used to periodically catch episodes of My Little Pony Tales on TV when I was little, but my memory of them is limited to that. I've been familiar with FiM since it started airing, and I have a few brony acquaintances, but I haven't followed it too closely myself until recently. Nothing like a little bit of well-drawn art and well-written fanfiction to get your attention, I always say. 

Outside of that, not a whole lot to say about me, I don't guess. I'm 24, live with my girlfriend in Ohio. I'm into sports, cars, history, and the occasional video game. I've been a furry for about a decade now, and I'm plenty immersed in that side of things, but I don't really have much connection in the realm of Equestria. Hopefully I'm here to change that, and stop bothering my uninterested friends about this show!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:happy_twi:

You need to know this though... I'm the controversial one. :megusta: